Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry couldn't reply in the last thread, but actually going to international schools in different countries shouldn't be disruptive in terms of learning, they would all do the IB

Side note in terms of David's (lack of) intelligence does anyone remember the jokes from the early 2000s wh3re he goes to get his hair cut and they tru and take off his headphones, he says no no you can't, matter of life and death. Eventually they take them off and the recording is "breath in, breath out" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't know about Brooklyn winning an award but Romeo Beckham appears on Tatlers best dressed list today. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I think in the past being best anything in a magazine would be an achievement, nowadays when almost nobody buys them less so (just my opinion though)
It’s just so annoying they’re getting all these accolades flung at them for literally no reason. He doesn’t even have a ‘style’ of his own like Rocco Ritchie, he just wears clothes that his peers wear (albeit designer versions of everything 🙄)

Reactions: 24
It’s just so annoying they’re getting all these accolades flung at them for literally no reason. He doesn’t even have a ‘style’ of his own like Rocco Ritchie, he just wears clothes that his peers wear (albeit designer versions of everything 🙄)
and even then half the time he gets it wrong, the whole family are an example of how many things money cannot buy

Reactions: 15
I was a bit confused on the final page of the last thread…do people think Brooklyn has had Botox/cheek implants? Or were you talking about David? Or both?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was talking about BB. If you look at his cheeks he looks as if he’s had filler or something. They look shiny, plump and unnatural.

Reactions: 18
Introducing Chef Brooklyn - who has about as much personality as a used teabag….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wonder where they are right now. Looks a lot like Ontario lakes (and pictured with 2 canadians)

Reactions: 4
Ahh okay, based on the pic Victoria posted they're definitely at Jamie Salter's place in Ontario... aka lake celebrity aka Lake Joseph. Cindy Crawford, Kevin O'Leary, Harry Hamlin/Lisa Rinna...

Reactions: 6
I've just saw the doughnut cakes that Brooklyn has made Nicola where he proudly shows of her message to him on his efforts 😄 x
Looool 😅😅..

Resizer_16606296041651.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.