Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyes on the back of his neck are hilarious

imagine the uneasy feeling old Vicky must feel having Ms Peltz wander in her home, stalk around her and then Dorklyn follow her like a dog and even as they walk away.. the tattoo eyes mocking you hahahaha

seriously… be ready to catch Dorklyn when he falls from this heady height .. someone needs to get shares in a laser company! Because Dorks is going to be half burnt getting those humdingers removed …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMP
And her ego probably loves the constant adoration. Also she’s now got more fame than her dad’s money could ever buy.
I can’t believe she doesn’t cringe even just a bit over his very public career aspects though, or maybe she thinks thats how all chefs qualify, she’s probably pretty out of touch with hard work and reality herself.
She could easily be as thick as him and its just her dads money that is used to create a profile and presence

Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I really wonder what D&V think of Brooklyn's over the top obsession and so many tats. David has a few tributes to Victoria on him but hardly even 10% of Brooklyn. I can't imagine they think he's acting normal.

Reactions: 13
I really wonder what D&V think of Brooklyn's over the top obsession and so many tats. David has a few tributes to Victoria on him but hardly even 10% of Brooklyn. I can't imagine they think he's acting normal.
It's not normal, and Victoria knows her daughter in law is just as narcissistic as she is. Unfortunately dorklyn doesn't have the looks or talent to be able to one up his missus like David does

Reactions: 21
Brooklyn has now took a lovely photo of his new car for his next photo book 😄 x

"Car at petrol station, hard to photograph, incredible to drive".

Resizer_16610479312801.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Poor Brooklyn. The tattooed eyes on the back of his neck that are supposed to be his wife's eyes look nothing like her eyes. Maybe that's why she cries everytime she sees a new tattoo.
His car crash collection of bodged tattoos keeps growing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He really is a (not so) little boy lost. A body full of tattoos, married young to a woman he is unhealthily obsessed with, trying on different careers…. Sadly I think he will crash at some point.

Reactions: 22
He's just like a kid "playing" at careers. He doesn't want to do the hard graft of actually training for a profession but expects instant recognition. At the moment his name buys him a bit of fame (although I suspect a lot are laughing at "chef" Beckham.
His allowance is probably incentivised. Bit like job seekers allowance. 🤣

Yeah, that's totally not weird and possessive of him...

Anybody read the one of his wedding vows? I swear he's the new Wordsworth. 😂 😂
Is it better than the Ryan Giggs poetry collection?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Brooklyn. The tattooed eyes on the back of his neck that are supposed to be his wife's eyes look nothing like her eyes. Maybe that's why she cries everytime she sees a new tattoo.
His car crash collection of bodged tattoos keeps growing.
Perhaps he took an old ‘Nicola mark one’ photo to the tattoo parlour.
Do any photographs exist of her face before it was demolished and reconstructed?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw this on TikTok, too good night to share 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s kind of bizarre how unaware Brooklyn seems of the world around and how he elevates himself with absolutely no merit. Its like he’s been treated as boy wonder all his life cause he sure acts like he’s boy wonder now. My new fave is the quote of him claiming he and his wife invented putting their surnames together😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brooklyn has completely cut off himself from seeing his family by the looks of it. The last time he saw his siblings would’ve been the wedding?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.