Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing at the thought of him doing a skills test. Would love to see it!
They are being told to flambé crepe suzettes on Celeb Masterchef tonight and presented with ingredients, imagine Cooklyn being asked to create that.. (on Masterchef the Professionals though of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm laughing at the thought of him doing a skills test. Would love to see it!
I'd love to see him do a skills test for Monica Galetti on Masterchef Professionals - I remember some years ago her stepping in to stop a "chef" who was on the verge of seriously injuring himself by trying to stab a scallop shell with an ultra sharp knife

Reactions: 10
I'm not up on hugging etiquette but isn't it bizarre how DB (and I think his sons as well) do that weird thing where they "hook" the other person in the crook of their elbow? So it's like they're leaning on the other person while simultaneously getting them in a choke hold. I've always found it weird and creepy.

Normal? Anyone here hug people like that?

Reactions: 13
Not a mention of Brooklyn. Seems he really hasn’t seen his family recently at all. He’s missing out on Harper growing up especially.
611CA6E5-155C-4500-B58B-D692EE63E39C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not a mention of Brooklyn. Seems he really hasn’t seen his family recently at all. He’s missing out on Harper growing up especially. View attachment 1529936
She’s trolling with her “from the whole family” comment. She knows it will make DM. All very odd but if my family were the Beckhams I would distance myself from them too.

Reactions: 16
Oh God he looks like a right prat dressed in pink. He is playing dress up like his mummy and daddy use to do. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They both look like they have been sponsered by Calpol..

imagine a life so empty and pointless you go to a event for MILKSHAKES.
Must be boring as. duck

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brooklyn has now gave up been a chef and now on his latest fad...been a tattoo artist..but as usual he gets carried away with been too keen, as seen by the latest pic of his wife, which his been practicing on...

Resizer_16617531496311.jpg

People was amazed how good he was and was pleased he found something he was good at, until it was discovered they were fake tattoo stickers which an insider for The Sun newspaper said "were found slightly hidden next to his favourite crayons"

Resizer_16617531633833.jpg

Loooool 😄😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do
Must be embarrassing saying "I'm a chef" knowing that's not the reason he drives that car
Double embarrassing because he's not even a chef, he had to check with his 100 grand film crew about a hash brown 'how do you know when it's cooked' ? The boy is a porcine featured, delusional loser, and his siblings are just the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.