Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made it to brooklyn slander tiktok, lmao, can't believe the number (bleeping 70?????)
20220824_190606.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you have VB for a mother, it's no wonder he hasn't got a bleeping clue about what to do in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I must admit to using my hands to squeeze tinned tomatoes too 🀣 though to be fair my nails are short and always scrubbed before and after, and obviously no jewellery... and even at that I think I'm a bit rank for doing it! πŸ˜…
Not to be dramatic but I think I'd sooner starve to death than eat anything prepared by Cooklyn!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon he’s been to a birthday party at Pizza Express where you get to make your own and take it home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cooklyn - great nickname whoever came up with that πŸ˜…

Soon to appear in his own show....
πŸ“Ready Steady CooklynπŸ₯•

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d love to see him on Masterchef. First out without a doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.