Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2D8DE5EC-1473-4501-94B2-7BF5DEDA01E8.jpeg

A close up on Brooklyn from Nicola’s latest Insta post. What a state.

Looks like he hasn’t slept in a week, and lives on beige food. He looks so grubby too!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This thread gives me life haha Dorks just is a flabby pointless Nepo baby .. that just can’t latch on to any Rock face despite the actions of his parents and probably all their friends..

I’m just living for the day Gordon takes him under his wing.. or watches him make beer battered fish..

comedy gold.. go on Gordon slap his flabby shapeless face between two slices of Hovis and call him a idiot sandwich..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf are V & D doing ? She does my head in with her trout gloss tutorials, just feck off 🤬 and steptoe fawning over anything with a pulse. Their kids lives are exposed and ridiculed at every turn, looks like the exposure will soon climax to a crisis of epic proportions

Reactions: 14
This thread gives me life haha Dorks just is a flabby pointless Nepo baby .. that just can’t latch on to any Rock face despite the actions of his parents and probably all their friends..

I’m just living for the day Gordon takes him under his wing.. or watches him make beer battered fish..

comedy gold.. go on Gordon slap his flabby shapeless face between two slices of Hovis and call him a idiot sandwich..
I had a go at making Gordon and Brooklyn 😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16612236029351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1519360

A close up on Brooklyn from Nicola’s latest Insta post. What a state.

Looks like he hasn’t slept in a week, and lives on beige food. He looks so grubby too!
I don’t get why famous people with lots of money like to dress scruffy like they don’t have any money and what he’s wearing would’ve been fashionable around 2004/2005

Reactions: 12
Omg he's too young to be having such defined bags/dark circles under his eyes, and his face looks puffy too. He looks terrible.
Hope it's just lack of sleep and nothing more serious.

Reactions: 15
Omg he's too young to be having such defined bags/dark circles under his eyes, and his face looks puffy too. He looks terrible.
Hope it's just lack of sleep and nothing more serious.
I know there was a rumour of coke. Hopefully he’s not going down that route.

• Wow
  • Sad
Victoria looks a right mess in her IG makeup video what has she done to her face? also claiming to have 'nothing on my face apart from skincare' pull the other one love, you have more makeup on than a cosmetic counter! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Victoria posting a story of Cruz up on stage, pretending to be a rock star, surrounded by musicians who are actually playing and a microphone. He’s literally playing air guitar while a real guitarist does the work. Of course she’s “so proud”. He don’t even hear him sing.

What a bleeping life eh? These kids get to play at whatever hobby (I use the word “hobby” as the word “job” is laughable in this context) they want to dabble in next. What is there to be proud of, Victoria?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Victoria looks a right mess in her IG makeup video what has she done to her face? also claiming to have 'nothing on my face apart from skincare' pull the other one love, you have more makeup on than a cosmetic counter! :rolleyes:
She must be terribly allergic to her lipstick then - it’s taking months for the swelling to go down.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Victoria posting a story of Cruz up on stage, pretending to be a rock star, surrounded by musicians who are actually playing and a microphone. He’s literally playing air guitar while a real guitarist does the work. Of course she’s “so proud”. He don’t even hear him sing.

What a bleeping life eh? These kids get to play at whatever hobby (I use the word “hobby” as the word “job” is laughable in this context) they want to dabble in next. What is there to be proud of, Victoria?
How low is that parenting bar set?
Proud of what?
Her son doing 💩 like this simply because having her and her husband as parents has given him a chance to do?
I’d find it embarrassing if it was my kid.

Honestly I’m so down on the Beckhams at the moment. I’ve never liked them and the way they exploit their kids is hideous.
But I honestly try never to resent people just because they have a lot; I always think we’ll, good luck to them.
They’re so tone deaf though - well not even tone deaf; they actually seem to rub peoples noses in it with all their public showing off.
I’m having a bit of a crap time at the moment so I’m probably more cynical than usual, but given the current economic climate I think it’s pretty disgusting that they actually flaunt their good fortune in the way they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.