Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
VB would make a half starved person look heavy.
I think she’s a normal sized child who is stood next to her weight obsessed mother.
But calling her a style icon? Well we can see what her future holds, I guess. Mummy will just wedge her into a fashion "career" whether she likes it or not.

(Edited to add " " round career)

Reactions: 8
But calling her a style icon? Well we can see what her future holds, I guess. Mummy will just wedge her into a fashion "career" whether she likes it or not.

(Edited to add " " round career)
Oh more than likely. How long before VB launches HB7 fashion line for teens?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it on stories or grid as I can’t see it
It was on grid this afternoon - not sure if it is still, may have been removed. May have had to remove it because of horrible comments. No child should be exposed on social media the way their daughter is.

I dont think the kid is normal sized. She looks heavy
She will do next to her.
I think the child has a heavy build - and may be carrying a bit extra that may get lost when she hits her teens. No need of them to highlight it by having her pose next to her ultra thin mother.

Reactions: 20
I was wondering if /when anyone was going to mention this. It's increasingly obvious that Harper is big boned (like her family on her Dad's side) and is also chubby. It's noticeable in all photos, not just with her mum. It's not a bad thing to be and actually a lot of celeb kids are much bigger than their mums and dads but let's not pretend it's some kind of optical illusion.

Reactions: 17
It was on her stories but its since gone. I hope her daughter doesn't end up developing the same strict eating habits her mum has. I think she looks like a healthy 11 year old and it would be such a shame if it happened.
I don't think she meant anything malicious when posting it like you mentioned in your previous post. Just seems like a normal photo with her daughter

Reactions: 6
If Brooklyn really wants to be a chef then I'm sure with his parents connections they could find him a great starting position in a top notch kitchen where he could actually learn the skills a chef needs.

I'm a pretty good home cook but I'm not a chef, they are two different things. Without proper training in kitchens Brooklyn has no business calling himself a chef, its laughable. Nigella Lawson was a successful TV cook so it can be done but of course BB lacks Nigella Lawsons charisma and beauty.

I don't see BB wanting to put the hours and work into being a real chef, nor that his new wife would be pleased about the unsociable hours chefs work requires. So I just don't see it happening, although isn't VBs fashion business just a huge vanity project in million of pounds of debt? Perhaps the Beckhams are prepared to plough millions into a vanity project for Brooklyn as well?
I get a sneaky suspicion “they” want to make BB to the chef world what Kylie Jenner is to make up. Her make up range has made her incredibly rich - an understatement of course.

I believe by making BB tell himself he’s a chef he can then bring out his range of sauces/saucepans/pubs ( his words) and create a billion pound empire à la Kylie Jenner. I can’t see this happening myself.

However, he/someone wants him to be the male KJ and are pumping money into his PR trying to make him happen.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she meant anything malicious when posting it like you mentioned in your previous post. Just seems like a normal photo with her daughter
I never said she meant anything malicious when she posted it, that was another poster. I agree it's a mammy daughter photo. I said I hope Harper doesn't end up with her severe eating habits as it would be a shame.

Reactions: 4
Before Harper was born, Victoria was always going on about how she would love a daughter that she could spend time with, doing her hair and painting her nails.
When Harper was a baby she carried her everywhere dressed in designer baby clothes in grey and beige…”Harper doesn’t do pink!” was what she said.
But now that Harper has turned out to be quite a normal little girl who seems to like wearing trainers and casual clothes, having fun and…smiling…she seems to have lost interest.

Reactions: 21
I really hope Harper manages to continue being a happy, healthy girl. Having a mother with a raging eating disorder who is obsessed with fame is surely going to have an effect at some point though. Poor girl. They should never have shoved all their kids into the limelight. They’re offering them up to be picked apart and laughed at, as well as taking away any chance for them to have a normal, low key life/ career.

Reactions: 29
I think Nicola is a big disappointment to Victoria. She is exactly the daughter she wanted..pretty, vacant ( or do I mean pretty vacant) interested in very little apart from clothes, makeup and photo opportunities. Unlike Harper who seems to be a normal girl who enjoys a bit of rough and tumble, eating burgers with her Dad and brothers and bored by posing.
I think that is why she encouraged the relationship with Brooklyn and the wedding but forgot that Nicola has her own family and does not wanted to be controlled by Victoria.

Reactions: 16
Her eyes on the back of his neck 🚩 🚩
It will be interesting whether the rest of his siblings go down the same vacuous dead-beat path. Harper seems to have more settled schooling than the rest of them ever did. She went to a super prestigious prep school. I wonder if that environment is making them rethink. She seems like a lovely normal 11 year old.

Reactions: 17
Oh FFS what a bleeping muppet he is.

What a melt it’s clearly a one sided marriage he clearly loves her more he’s going to end up heartbroken I really don’t know what he sees in her she’s nasty and she’s got a nose like a pig

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.