Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooklyn has got himself a lovely new personalised tattoo...Well done Brooklyn... you've got your name right 😄😄 x

Resizer_16606680245061.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think his parents tried to mould him something he could never be, such a pity they couldn’t have kept in out of the limelight and let him grow up as normal as possible, always pushing him in the direction they wanted him to go.
Yes to this. He could never stick to anything (football academy, part time job, schools...) because celebrity was all he was shown. As a child and teen he was always needed to play happy families flying here and there so his attendance would have been awful. He must have had no stability.
It's amazing as clearly both parents must have worked hard to get where they got, but they couldn't allow their child to do the same.

Reactions: 18
Yes to this. He could never stick to anything (football academy, part time job, schools...) because celebrity was all he was shown. As a child and teen he was always needed to play happy families flying here and there so his attendance would have been awful. He must have had no stability.
It's amazing as clearly both parents must have worked hard to get where they got, but they couldn't allow their child to do the same.
Yes, every holiday half term, full term on that plane to LA as a family for tax avoidance purposes.

I have teens and if I tried taking them away for a 6 week summer holiday with just me and their dad, no matter how luxurious, they’d be bored stupid as they want to hang out with their mates during the holidays.

Look at Cruz, how old is he 17? 2 weeks with his girlfriend and the rest with his parents, little sister and hangers on. My teen sons would’ve gone nuts. Surely he can be trusted to be home alone with the hired help/manny and hang out with his girlfriend/friends. But oh no he has to play happy families Brand Beckham complete with Spice Girls tee shirt - so contrived.

No wonder BB calls Nicola his best friend. His childhood seems fairly friendless. Schooling in Herts, Madrid, LA and London. He probably hasn’t formed many lasting friendships.

Imagine walking into a new school and everyone knows who your dad is. Can’t be easy on a child. Very big boots to fill, despite what we think about DB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Yes, every holiday half term, full term on that plane to LA as a family for tax avoidance purposes.

I have teens if I tried taking them away for a 6 week summer holiday with just me and their dad, no matter how luxurious, they be bored stupid as they want to hang out with their friends during the holidays.

Look at Cruz, how old is he 17? 2 weeks with his girlfriend and the rest with his parents, little sister and hangers on. My teen sons would’ve gone nuts. Surely he can be trusted to be home alone with the hired help/manny.

No wonder BB calls Nicola his best friend. His childhood seems fairly friendless. Schooling in Herts, Madrid, LA and London. He probably hasn’t formed many lasting friendships.
I know it’s luxurious holidays they’ve experienced but my son had decent holidays growing up and still reached the stage where he was like no thanks. When he was 17 he got left home alone whilst I went without him (grandparents on hand if needed ) and said it was the best holiday he’s ever had 😂

My old boss was a millionaire and took her sons fab holidays. One Christmas she booked for them to go for the whole school break and her boys were raging! They just wanted to stay home and chill

Reactions: 16
But not everyone is the same. I loved spending time with my entire family on holidays when I was in my early 20s

Reactions: 9
Everything being perfect all the time must be so boring. Our best holiday was one where it rained everyday. Playing cricket on the beach in the rain in a crackly cagoule … unbeaten :D

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But not everyone is the same. I loved spending time with my entire family on holidays when I was in my early 20s
But assumingly you'd had the chance to form other relationships/friendships as well? And that those other people liked you for who you are, not who your parents are? So you had a wider, more stable base.

Reactions: 6
I think his parents tried to mould him something he could never be, such a pity they couldn’t have kept in out of the limelight and let him grow up as normal as possible, always pushing him in the direction they wanted him to go.
But that would have meant staying out of the limelight themselves and no way would David and Victoria ever have done that, theirs wasn’t a marriage, it was a brand.
They thrived on limelight and attention, it’s what consumes them.
Their kids never stood a chance of a normal life, there wasn’t a snowballs chance in hell of it!

Reactions: 13
Romeo definitely has an advantage where he's playing because of DB but it also seems like he's working quite hard. Can't say the same for Brooklyn

Reactions: 8
Romeo definitely has an advantage where he's playing because of DB but it also seems like he's working quite hard. Can't say the same for Brooklyn
He's never gonna be a top level player, but thousands of people play middling level football for a career for a while, so he will crack on with that. And like you say, he's doing something and is committed and working at it, even if it is with a leg up from Daddy.

Another one that seems like a nice lad, like Brooklyn. Probably just as dim, but seemingly not as aimless.

Reactions: 7
He's never gonna be a top level player, but thousands of people play middling level football for a career for a while, so he will crack on with that. And like you say, he's doing something and is committed and working at it, even if it is with a leg up from Daddy.

Another one that seems like a nice lad, like Brooklyn. Probably just as dim, but seemingly not as aimless.
At least Romeo is good looking as well, unlike Brooklyn who is distinctively average looking at best.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually quite jealous of Dorklyn. I wish I could be a model, footballer, chef or whatever the duck I want to be. I wonder what next will he be? a surgeon? pilot? gynaecologist? He is like that guy from the movie Catch Me If You Can. 😂
Dont forget Photographer! 😂😂

“elephants in Kenya, so hard to photograph, but incredible to see” 😂😂😂😂😂
1660740790923.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Fair play to him. I don't blame him for using his dad to get through the door. Anyone else would've done the same, and it's nice to see he's actually working hard at it unlike Brooklyn.

Reactions: 5
Fair play to him. I don't blame him for using his dad to get through the door. Anyone else would've done the same, and it's nice to see he's actually working hard at it unlike Brooklyn.
He has yet to make the first team at Miami - he plays for the reserves but at least he gets a game.

Reactions: 6
Romeo needs to shave the bum fluff off his face and stop getting tattoos. Otherwise he will be as bad
At least Romeo is good looking as well, unlike Brooklyn who is distinctively average looking at best.
I’d say Romeo is definitely the better looking of the three brothers, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say “good looking”.
Brooklyn and Cruz are definitely wanting in the looks department though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say Romeo is definitely the better looking of the three brothers, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say “good looking”.
Brooklyn and Cruz are definitely wanting in the looks department though.
I guess it’s what happens when parents tinker with their looks - the kids get the ‘original’ version.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.