Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The positioning of Brooklyn says less about his talent and more about the connections his parents have. It goes a long way in highlighting how utterly ridiculously shallow the media and celebrity elite are, and how stupid they are if they think mere mortals will believe this shite.

Reactions: 23
Do you know what, I’m going to sound like a right pious arse here, but this kind of life seems very boring to me. Yes, he knows he’s set for life financially, but his existence seems empty of any meaning. He seems to be casting about for something but doesn’t know what. Stability? Normality? Reality?

You would think travelling the world and meeting different people from different cultures would enrich your life but it all seems vacuous and self serving. I wonder how many true friends he has, or are ones from the circles his parents inhabit.

Brooklyn seems a nice chap, if a little dim but that’s not offensive in itself. It cannot be easy growing up in the full glare of publicity and the never ending narrative of his father’s fidelity and mothers eating habits. It is somewhat ironic that he calls himself a chef. He clearly adores Nicola but her expression isn’t half as filled with love - but maybe that’s just her look I dunno - and I can’t help feeling a little sorry for him. I hope he finds what he’s looking for and is able to carve a life that he wants, not one he thinks he should have.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
New thread! Winning title goes to @coconochanel

Recap anyone?
Quick recap for anyone who missed anything...

If you didn't already know despite looking like a middle aged lesbian (not my words) Brooklyn is MARRIED and has a WIFE!
Victoria is as skinny as ever and that's probably because all she eats is fish and her fashion business is $54 million in debt!
David has been seen wearing a giant nappy on a yacht* and he cant decide whether to keep his wig on or off! one minutes he's grey and thin on top the next his hair is brown and brushy!
Harper has been driving a jet ski despite it being illegal as she is under age
Romeo has broken up with his girlfriend
and as for Cruz, Cruz who?:unsure:

*only kidding it was his swimming shorts rolled up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sadly he's a product of his environment and upbringing.

Bruce Springsteen's son is in the fire brigade, Gordon Ramsey's son is in the marines currently trekking through the Belize jungle and here is privately educated but unemployed Brooklyn driving around in a 300k McClaren pretending that he's a chef.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
A chef?? Jeez, he's going to need his own thread soon.
Bless him:rolleyes:
he barely scrapes in at Teenager at Uni having to cook for first time, let alone chef.

Sadly he's a product of his environment and upbringing.

Bruce Springsteen's son is in the fire brigade, Gordon Ramsey's son is in the marines currently trekking through the Belize jungle and here is privately eductaed but unemployed Brooklyn driving around in a 300k McClaren pretending that he's a chef.
Bruce Springsteen’s daughter is a medal winning Olympic equestrian … expensive sport and money may have helped but that is still hard work and dedication needed. Stella McCartney did the fashion designer training … David Bowie’s son practically wrote the book on how to be a successful off spring in your own right.

Yes, money and connections may open doors. Be daft to think otherwise … but what they do when the door is open depends on them

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Bless him:rolleyes:
he barely scrapes in at Teenager at Uni having to cook for first time, let alone chef.

Bruce Springsteen’s daughter is a medal winning Olympic equestrian … expensive sport and money may have helped but that is still hard work and dedication needed. Stella McCartney did the fashion designer training … David Bowie’s son practically wrote the book on how to be a successful off spring in your own right.

Yes, money and connections may open doors. Be daft to think otherwise … but what they do when the door is open depends on them
Just saw Liam Gallagher daughter graduated from Uni.
He made a good quip but Ive forgotten it. It might be ' thats 2 of us with brains then'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Introducing Chef Brooklyn - who has about as much personality as a used teabag….
Brooklyn has no hint of reality in his life, he’s a laughing stock and it gets worse every time he opens his gob. “Trying to be the best chef” …without undergoing any training whatsoever!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Brooklyn has no hint of reality in his life, he’s a laughing stock and it gets worse every time he opens his gob. “Trying to be the best chef” …without undergoing any training whatsoever!
I don’t know who that person was that was asking him about being a chef, but he was taking the piss right? You know like Dennis Pennis !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know who that person was that was asking him about being a chef, but he was taking the piss right? You know like Dennis Pennis !!
It's Daniel Mac. He's on Tiktok. He stops people driving really expensive cars and asks them what they do for a living. He normally asks if they went to college too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time I see a photo of him I irrationally feel like punching my screen. I have never seen anyone so gormless looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think his parents tried to mould him something he could never be, such a pity they couldn’t have kept in out of the limelight and let him grow up as normal as possible, always pushing him in the direction they wanted him to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That video is hilarious … trying to be all casual and cool.. yeah I UMMMM I’m a chef

what like a happy chef chef?? The motorway one that flips burgers and fry’s eggs in metal round things?? That type of chef Dorks?

how that TikToker didn’t fall into the floor laughing …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That video is hilarious … trying to be all casual and cool.. yeah I UMMMM I’m a chef

what like a happy chef chef?? The motorway one that flips burgers and fry’s eggs in metal round things?? That type of chef Dorks?

how that TikToker didn’t fall into the floor laughing …
He wouldn’t even do that, too much like hard work!

Reactions: 14
Planet Dorklyn.. the gift that keeps on giving .

vicky is steeped in debt for her rag tag clothing line
Dave is looking sleazier as the years roll by
Romeo cruz and Harper are on permanent holidays

and Dorks is making oven chips

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.