Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really snarky article in the Guardian - I especially liked - and I quote - " I cannot fault the state of the art system of turd-polishing that gifts Brooklyn Beckham a hilarious new career once a year"

That is brilliant - thank you.

Reactions: 13
The thing is he's only 23 years old so I can understand why he would want to try new careers until he finds what's best for him, but I think it's quite embarrassing that he goes about saying he's a photographer or chef when he's an amateur. Being able to make a sandwich doesn't make you a chef. If he had had proper training and developed his skills before he told the world he was a chef I think people would have respected him more, instead he's become a laughing stock

Reactions: 33
Really snarky article in the Guardian - I especially liked - and I quote - " I cannot fault the state of the art system of turd-polishing that gifts Brooklyn Beckham a hilarious new career once a year"

Ah, Marina Hyde; I love her writing and I’m with her 100% on this too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is he's only 23 years old so I can understand why he would want to try new careers until he finds what's best for him, but I think it's quite embarrassing that he goes about saying he's a photographer or chef when he's an amateur. Being able to make a sandwich doesn't make you a chef. If he had had proper training and developed his skills before he told the world he was a chef I think people would have respected him more, instead he's become a laughing stock
I wonder what the Beckhams friend Gordon Ramsey thinks about Brooklyn proclaiming he’s a chef 🤬🤬🤬
Wonder if he goes home and just rocks with laughter at it? 🤣🤬🤣🤬🤣🤬🤣

Spot on that.
Marina Hyde has a brilliant way of putting perfectly and hilariously what so many people think.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes to this. He could never stick to anything (football academy, part time job, schools...) because celebrity was all he was shown. As a child and teen he was always needed to play happy families flying here and there so his attendance would have been awful. He must have had no stability.
It's amazing as clearly both parents must have worked hard to get where they got, but they couldn't allow their child to do the same.
My daughter is on a team so she turns up to training, she wouldn’t want to let her team mates down by heading off for 2 months. She’s 12 and has learned that already. David and Victoria understand what being in a team/band means. They’ve denied their kids this opportunity. Their kids never had a chance to succeed as their need to wheel their family around the world for the brand trumped the kids needs. They just tried to buy their way in, and suprise suprise the kids can’t cut it

Reactions: 16
Where some celebrities try and keep the kids out of the spotlight I think its clear the Beckham's want their kids to be as famous as they are and prob pushed Brooklyn into all these 'careers'.

Reactions: 16
Where some celebrities try and keep the kids out of the spotlight I think its clear the Beckham's want their kids to be as famous as they are and prob pushed Brooklyn into all these 'careers'.
Yes. It's weird that I should instantly recognise an 11 year old girl I don't know. But yet I recognise Harper

Reactions: 13
Years ago there was an alleged plot to kidnap Victoria and Brooklyn.
Wouldn’t you have thought that after that happened, they’d have insisted that photos of their kids were not made public? I’m sure they could have done that if they chose.
All about the brand though…

Reactions: 25
Didn't they protect Brooklyn's identity when he was younger? Eg not letting school photos be taken

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed Marina Hyde's article; but there is at least a slight element of brass neck involved in writing about parents giving you a kick start in life when your father is Sir Alastair Edgecumbe James Dudley-Williams, 2nd Baronet. I guess the difference is that Marina has talent and young master Beckham doesn't.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If Brooklyn really wants to be a chef then I'm sure with his parents connections they could find him a great starting position in a top notch kitchen where he could actually learn the skills a chef needs.

I'm a pretty good home cook but I'm not a chef, they are two different things. Without proper training in kitchens Brooklyn has no business calling himself a chef, its laughable. Nigella Lawson was a successful TV cook so it can be done but of course BB lacks Nigella Lawsons charisma and beauty.

I don't see BB wanting to put the hours and work into being a real chef, nor that his new wife would be pleased about the unsociable hours chefs work requires. So I just don't see it happening, although isn't VBs fashion business just a huge vanity project in million of pounds of debt? Perhaps the Beckhams are prepared to plough millions into a vanity project for Brooklyn as well?

Reactions: 15
VB’s latest IG photo is so unnecessary - I actually find it quite distasteful.
She is standing next to her daughter, both in tennis dresses.
The very thin VB is standing alongside her normal sized daughter - making her look big when she is not.
Is this so that we all gasp in admiration at her thinness? Or does she want to attract the inevitable comments that her daughter is fat (when she is isn’t - but will look it standing next to someone who is very underweight).

The pair of them need to keep their daughter off social media - and photos like this are intrusive and unnecessary.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The very thin VB is standing alongside her normal sized daughter - making her look big when she is not.
Is this so that we all gasp in admiration at her thinness? Or does she want to attract the inevitable comments that her daughter is fat (when she is isn’t - but will look it standing next to someone who is very underweight).

The pair of them need to keep their daughter off social media - and photos like this are intrusive and unnecessary.
Is it on stories or grid as I can’t see it

Reactions: 6

I dont think the kid is normal sized. She looks heavy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If Brooklyn really wants to be a chef then I'm sure with his parents connections they could find him a great starting position in a top notch kitchen where he could actually learn the skills a chef needs.

I'm a pretty good home cook but I'm not a chef, they are two different things. Without proper training in kitchens Brooklyn has no business calling himself a chef, its laughable. Nigella Lawson was a successful TV cook so it can be done but of course BB lacks Nigella Lawsons charisma and beauty.

I don't see BB wanting to put the hours and work into being a real chef, nor that his new wife would be pleased about the unsociable hours chefs work requires. So I just don't see it happening, although isn't VBs fashion business just a huge vanity project in million of pounds of debt? Perhaps the Beckhams are prepared to plough millions into a vanity project for Brooklyn as well?
His new wife absolutely wouldn’t tolerate him putting in all the long and unsociable hours required to train at and work at being a real chef.
That will never happen.

Is it on stories or grid as I can’t see it
Me neither 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
@Mel33 Yeah for all the weirdness of that family I always think Harper looks healthy and happy.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.