Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just read what allegedly happened to Marc Bennett I’d imagine David is too scared now to back out of his deal.

Reactions: 7
Men’s Football is not a friend to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s madness that there are no out players in big teams. It’s madness that it would be a big deal if any came out.

Genuinely, who cares who you fancy? It’s no big deal. As long as it’s legal it’s no one’s business or concern. It shouldn’t matter. Allowing the World Cup to be played in a country your not allowed to be gay sends a clear message they are not welcome in the sport, or as fans.

I hope the embassy is bracing itself for the tit storm of arrests coming it’s way from fans who didn’t know 80% of their behaviour is a problem

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s been quiet on the Dorklyn front.
Maybe he is working on his cook book?

Men’s Football is not a friend to the LGBTQ+ community. It’s madness that there are no out players in big teams. It’s madness that it would be a big deal if any came out.

Genuinely, who cares who you fancy? It’s no big deal. As long as it’s legal it’s no one’s business or concern. It shouldn’t matter. Allowing the World Cup to be played in a country your not allowed to be gay sends a clear message they are not welcome in the sport, or as fans.

I hope the embassy is bracing itself for the tit storm of arrests coming it’s way from fans who didn’t know 80% of their behaviour is a problem
I was wondering this, remember that british man years ago who ended up in prison in dubai after accidentally brushing past a man jn a bar? I don't think a lot of the fans realise what they could be getting themselves into

Reactions: 16
I defo won’t be watching, I like football but I do not like what Qatar stands for. DB, while never very high on my list has gone right to the bottom. Money is obviously more important than making a stand on something as important as this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What sickens me is the pathetic, laughable excuses Beckham and all the other greedy hypocritical buggers come up with for crapping all over their morals to earn a few bob. And let’s face it, none of them are poor.

Reactions: 25
Maybe he is working on his cook book?

I was wondering this, remember that british man years ago who ended up in prison in dubai after accidentally brushing past a man jn a bar? I don't think a lot of the fans realise what they could be getting themselves into
Yes Fifa could well have blood on theor hands. I was in The UAE I was on a holiday and experienced domestic abuse by my partner and complained a fair few times to reception about him.being violent. It got ognored for 3 days till I went home.
I realised it mustve been because my then boyfriend was an Arabic male perhaps thats why I wasnt taken seriously?

It made me so fearful as he repetitively said nothing will happen to help me and he was right.

I told all my family whilst I was over there though. They gave him a stern word.

I never experienced him violent or even slightly abusive till this trip.

NEVER AGAIN will I go to any where in THE UAE 😔 I get anxious thinking about how trapped I felt.
Just what could become of our fellow footy fans going to see the game?

Anyone having a few innocent drinks is just NOT OK. The consquence of being publically drunk is an offence.

Why the hell they sell booze as they are setting it all up playing with fire.

Imagine drug dealers selling drugs who knoes if any of it is set uptoo. Been known for their threats to drugs in bags if you speak up about unsavoury things.

FIFA had better ensure they account FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON RETURNING HOME.

Hopefully there is an official list of ALL ticket holders and staff at the game etc and a hotline if there are issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes Fifa could well have blood on theor hands. I was in The UAE I was on a holiday and experienced domestic abuse by my partner and complained a fair few times to reception about him.being violent. It got ognored for 3 days till I went home.
I realised it mustve been because my then boyfriend was an Arabic male perhaps thats why I wasnt taken seriously?

It made me so fearful as he repetitively said nothing will happen to help me and he was right.

I told all my family whilst I was over there though. They gave him a stern word.

I never experienced him violent or even slightly abusive till this trip.

NEVER AGAIN will I go to any where in THE UAE 😔 I get anxious thinking about how trapped I felt.
Just what could become of our fellow footy fans going to see the game?

Anyone having a few innocent drinks is just NOT OK. The consquence of being publically drunk is an offence.

Why the hell they sell booze as they are setting it all up playing with fire.

Imagine drug dealers selling drugs who knoes if any of it is set uptoo. Been known for their threats to drugs in bags if you speak up about unsavoury things.

FIFA had better ensure they account FOR EVERY SINGLE PERSON RETURNING HOME.

Hopefully there is an official list of ALL ticket holders and staff at the game etc and a hotline if there are issues.
I heart your posts so much. ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be clear, when I said about the consequences to DB, I meant from the Qatari government, not his family.

Reactions: 4
I see Rod Stewart has turned down an offer to perform at the opening ceremony. He's a huge football fan, but stated "As much as l wanted to go, l said no. It's just not right morally " Well said Rodders!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
To be clear, when I said about the consequences to DB, I meant from the Qatari government, not his family.
Yes thats how I understood it. Id fear too.

Well done Rod. There was another footballer asked who rejected. But I dont know if he said why or not. But I would never have thought David Beckham would say yes.
Even for the money. I judt wpuldnt have thought he would but maybe VB did.the cash injection for that vanity project

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yes thats how I understood it. Id fear too.

Well done Rod. There was another footballer asked who rejected. But I dont know if he said why or not. But I would never have thought David Beckham would say yes.
Even for the money. I judt wpuldnt have thought he would but maybe VB did.the cash injection for that vanity project
David and Victoria have always sold themselves to the highest bidder. They sold their souls and that of their children’s too. However, this time I feel he’s made a pact with the devil and there will be a heavy price to pay for those millions they are paying him.

He’s probably looking at what happened to Marc Bennett and is probably thinking oh 💩. I think the deal is over 10 years so he has their noose around his neck for a long time. But then when you play with fire…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s probably looking at what happened to Marc Bennett and is probably thinking oh 💩. I think the deal is over 10 years so he has their noose around his neck for a long time. But then when you play with fire…
I doubt he is. Worst case scenario is he doesn't get paid, they aren't going to lay a finger on him

Reactions: 3
David and Victoria have always sold themselves to the highest bidder. They sold their souls and that of their children’s too. However, this time I feel he’s made a pact with the devil and there will be a heavy price to pay for those millions they are paying him.

I think too they’re just trying to get as much money for their kids as possible because it’s just so obvious now none of the kids have any brains cells, talent or IQ whatsoever to do anything at all. Absolute dumb useless moronIc wastes of oxygen.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.