Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine youth obsessed Victoria is itching to be someone's grandma

She'd also have but up with cooklyn constantly kissing her stomach šŸ¤® best to let him hassle some poor surrogate
Heā€™d probably get the scan pic tattooed on his face

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Reactions: 4

I've just seen this advertised. Cheesy and cringe. Beckham's voice is too high pitched to narrate. He also looks so artificial now. I may even watch it ...
ā€œGive backā€ thereā€™ll be something it it for him, he never does anything for the good of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ian Hislop calling out Gary Neville for it on HIGNFY is worth watching.
Was channel flicking and caught a bit of that. Didnā€™t Neville try and save face by saying he hoped the tv coverage would hopefully bring attention to the issues in Qatar?! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was channel flicking and caught a bit of that. Didnā€™t Neville try and save face by saying he hoped the tv coverage would hopefully bring attention to the issues in Qatar?! šŸ¤£
Thatā€™s like saying you buy designer tat to raise awareness of sweat shops šŸ˜’

Reactions: 16
Another bloody hypocrite! Canā€™t abide Neville.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the video Joe Lycett has posted on Instagram calling David out for being an ambassador for Quatar!

ETA I canā€™t post a link as Iā€™m rubbish at Tech, sorry šŸ˜ž

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.