Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I think I lost braincells watching this. She acted in something, she is super excited about everything, their outfits are are a little bit matching and Dorklyn has found himself yet another new job as her chauffeur.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

I think I lost braincells watching this. She acted in something, she is super excited about everything, their outfits are are a little bit matching and Dorklyn has found himself yet another new job as her chauffeur.
So Cooklyn is going to be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for all of the Peltz family. A family who have ‘staff’ for everything.
Hope they enjoy their sandwiches and pizza!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He looks like an enormous child. Why is he wearing such massive jeans?
He wears those jeans to hide his legs. They are very short and bowed. Ive seen him strutting about fag in hand irl - few years back

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vicky posts Harper asking Romeo for maths help.
V clearly needs help with English as she posts 'are you sure you should be asking big brother with help with math'.

It's math with s which spells maths.
Next she'll be pronouncing herbs "erbs"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
V clearly needs help with English as she posts 'are you sure you should be asking big brother with help with math'.

Bloody Americanism.😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Harper goes to a British school doesn’t she? Weirdo!

Reactions: 6
Bloody Americanism.😖

Harper is American, she was born in Los Angeles. She will be transatlantic her whole life, I’m imagining.

To be fair to Vic, she hasn’t taken Harper down the North Kardashain-West “Someone call child protective services” route of celebrity offspring insanity. Harper is normal weight, happy, healthy, well-mannered, well-spoken and respectful. It’s hard to hate with Harper. The rest of the useless fugs, oh absolutely! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Harper is American, she was born in Los Angeles. She will be transatlantic her whole life, I’m imagining.
Or until she comes of age and they realise what an utter tax nightmare it is to have US citizenship and live outside the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Bloody Americanism.😖
If this is a direct quote "help for math" in any version of English isn't correct anyway. Where are they all registered for tax out of interest? As someone said, being a US citizen is basically a financial nightmare (unless, like our current prime minister you are non dom I guess)

Reactions: 2
So Cooklyn is going to be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for all of the Peltz family. A family who have ‘staff’ for everything.
Hope they enjoy their sandwiches and pizza!
They gonna that $100,000 an hour crew to help open the bread, cheese, locate the pans, all the prep needed for nepo-cheflyn.

There is NO WAY they will rely on him for the cooking😁

All there cash Id have Jamie Oliver, Gordon Ramsey or Martha Stewart.

To be fair to Vic, she hasn’t taken Harper down the North Kardashain-West “Someone call child protective services” route of celebrity offspring insanity. Harper is normal weight, happy, healthy, well-mannered, well-spoken and respectful. It’s hard to hate with Harper. The rest of the useless fugs, oh absolutely! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not gone down that route YET.
Nor has the other one Cruz.
Never see much of him.
He seems private.

Reactions: 3
Or until she comes of age and they realise what an utter tax nightmare it is to have US citizenship and live outside the US.
Rich people don’t pay taxes. They have their LLCs/off-shore accounts based in tax haven countries and utilise as many (perfectly legal) tax avoidance strategies as possible. This is probably half the reason Vic n Dave have not divorced. The untangling of assets and tax burdens wouldn’t be worth it to them. All of Vic’s losses from VB clothing line are a tax write off for Brand Beckham, so they end up paying even less tax! For the year that Dave was trying to get his Sainthood from the queen, he probably shelled out a bit extra in taxes to help his cause, lol, it didn’t help!

If this is a direct quote "help for math" in any version of English isn't correct anyway. Where are they all registered for tax out of interest? As someone said, being a US citizen is basically a financial nightmare (unless, like our current prime minister you are non dom I guess)
Beckhams are based in Florida now, which has no income or estate taxes. I am sure the billionaire Peltz’s are also giving them a few extra dollar saving tips, lol. Most of the super rich in Florida have their money stashed in the nearby tax shelter of the Bahamas.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Rich people don’t pay taxes. They have their LLCs/off-shore accounts based in tax haven countries and utilise as many (perfectly legal) tax avoidance strategies as possible. This is probably half the reason Vic n Dave have not divorced. The untangling of assets and tax burdens wouldn’t be worth it to them. All of Vic’s losses from VB clothing line are a tax write off for Brand Beckham, so they end up paying even less tax! For the year that Dave was trying to get his Sainthood from the queen, he probably shelled out a bit extra in taxes to help his cause, lol, it didn’t help!

Beckhams are based in Florida now, which has no income or estate taxes. I am sure the billionaire Peltz’s are also giving them a few extra dollar saving tips, lol. Most of the super rich in Florida have their money stashed in the nearby tax shelter of the Bahamas.
Well maybe, but apart from the super billionaire class which the Beckhams are not in, it is very hard to avoid the mess of being a joint US citizen living outside the US. And it’s not just the double taxes implications, it’s the fortune you shell out on the accountants to sort them out in two different countries and the complexity and massive overall stress of the whole thing. Anyone, rich or poor, who cares about their wealth does not want to be beholden to two different tax systems in two different countries especially if you’re not planning on living in one of those countries! There’s a reason the US embassy in London now has a 3 year wait list of people trying to give up their US citizenship, and why people like Boris Johnson gave his up.

Still I guess if they all end up living in Florida it won’t matter so much about Harper’s nationality. That said, I thought they were based in the Cotswolds?

Reactions: 4
They seem to have different bases depending where you read. They spend a lot of time apart though so that probably makes it easier. It must play havoc on the kids though.

Reactions: 4
Well maybe, but apart from the super billionaire class which the Beckhams are not in, it is very hard to avoid the mess of being a joint US citizen living outside the US. And it’s not just the double taxes implications, it’s the fortune you shell out on the accountants to sort them out in two different countries and the complexity and massive overall stress of the whole thing. Anyone, rich or poor, who cares about their wealth does not want to be beholden to two different tax systems in two different countries especially if you’re not planning on living in one of those countries! There’s a reason the US embassy in London now has a 3 year wait list of people trying to give up their US citizenship, and why people like Boris Johnson gave his up.

Still I guess if they all end up living in Florida it won’t matter so much about Harper’s nationality. That said, I thought they were based in the Cotswolds?
Charity/philanthropy endeavours and foundations they have will offset one country’s tax against the other. Can’t be arsed writing it all out, sorry. Someone had done a dive into their finances on some tumbler blog few years back, now all scrubbed. They were involved in some tax scandal a while back becuase they weren’t paying much, google around, you should find it. They were using some dodgy company, called something like ‘Ingenious’ to fudge all kinds of tit. No one should be surprised. Remember the likes of Emma Watson was caught hiding her real wealth (therefore her ‘official’ net worth) in the Panama Papers scandal, along with many other A- Listers and slebs. Daniel, Emma, Rupert - for example - all have property portfolios in the U.S too.

I’m sure Bozza is doing just fine with or without his US citizenship. Remember, he was partying and boozing it up while the plebs were locked down and couldn’t go to their gran’s funerals. The rich make up their own rules, don’t think for a second they give a tit about anyone but themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.