Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe its days to go and there is very little public talk about The fears with This World Cup in Qatar.

This Morning, News shows should be covering this now and it be the topic of a big debate.

I see journalists covering it in print in Telegraph and The Guardian.

But it needs attention now. Less focus on David Beckham and support the fans of The game.

Footballs fans having fun in European countries does not translate over there.
Have the fans actually been briefed about laws, culture etc?

I saw this online
Mentions The World Cup.

It sounds like rich powerful people doing dodgy things. Whats new 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I cannot believe its days to go and there is very little public talk about The fears with This World Cup in Qatar.

This Morning, News shows should be covering this now and it be the topic of a big debate.

I see journalists covering it in print in Telegraph and The Guardian.

But it needs attention now. Less focus on David Beckham and support the fans of The game.

Footballs fans having fun in European countries does not translate over there.
Have the fans actually been briefed about laws, culture etc?

I saw this online
Mentions The World Cup.

It sounds like rich powerful people doing dodgy things. Whats new 🤔
Agreed, if nothing else to warn fans what not to do etc

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cooklyn turning out some fish finger sambos for the Peltz’s.. thag would be hilarious .. all day round the massive table, and in hobbles Dorks with a platter of soggy sandwiches and Nelson being kicked under the table to smile as he chokes it down! Just so his bratt daughter is kept happy..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cooklyn turning out some fish finger sambos for the Peltz’s.. thag would be hilarious .. all day round the massive table, and in hobbles Dorks with a platter of soggy sandwiches and Nelson being kicked under the table to smile as he chokes it down! Just so his bratt daughter is kept happy..
With burned fish fingerS, just to make it even better

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He probably will take them out of the packet and act like thats totally normally for a chef to do
I wonder if dads BFF Gordon Ramsey briefs him before doing a TikTok..
I bet Gordon Ramsey is thoroughly fucked off! Does he have a daughter who does the tv cook thing? Im sure one of the celeb chefs does.

Reactions: 4
Charity/philanthropy endeavours and foundations they have will offset one country’s tax against the other. Can’t be arsed writing it all out, sorry. Someone had done a dive into their finances on some tumbler blog few years back, now all scrubbed. They were involved in some tax scandal a while back becuase they weren’t paying much, google around, you should find it. They were using some dodgy company, called something like ‘Ingenious’ to fudge all kinds of tit. No one should be surprised. Remember the likes of Emma Watson was caught hiding her real wealth (therefore her ‘official’ net worth) in the Panama Papers scandal, along with many other A- Listers and slebs. Daniel, Emma, Rupert - for example - all have property portfolios in the U.S too.

I’m sure Bozza is doing just fine with or without his US citizenship. Remember, he was partying and boozing it up while the plebs were locked down and couldn’t go to their gran’s funerals. The rich make up their own rules, don’t think for a second they give a tit about anyone but themselves.
I couldn't care less about Boris being fine or not fine without his US citizenship. I don't doubt that some massively dodgy stuff goes on out there among people who want to hang on to their assets, but that doesn't particularly bother me because everyone would, if they could, find a way to pay less tax legally and keep more money in their pocket. And if the Beckhams were involved in a tax scandal that shows that people, rich or otherwise, get caught out by not paying enough tax.

I was making the point that if a "rich person" like Boris gives up his citizenship (it happened after he discovered had to pay capital gains to the IRS on a house he sold), it clearly isn't as easy to fool the US taxman as simply offsetting one country's income tax against another's with charitable endeavours, whatever that means. FATCA was passed in the US in 2010 with the specific intention of stopping people hiding offshore assets but it's really technological advances that have allowed the IRS to ramp up the process over the last couple of years and start identifying and going after US citizens living abroad who are not filing taxes in the US. It is a pretty brutal system because people who have lived outside the US all their lives who just happen to have US citizenship through birth have suddenly found themselves caught up with the IRS and having to file years' worth of back taxes in a country they've never lived in - or pay £thousands to renounce citizenship. Suddenly US citizenship has become something of an albatross if you're not living there.

I have recently been through the renunciation process myself and it has taken considerable time, money, lawyers, accountants - so I am very familiar with this subject! I suspect that only people who have been through this can understand how ghastly the whole situation is.

Anyway back on topic, Harper is a joint US/UK citizen which is complicated. When she comes of age she is going to have to start filing taxes in the US whether she lives there or not. There will be implications for inheritance, assets put in her name and all sorts of other things. I'll be interested to see whether they decide that she should renounce or not.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't care less about Boris being fine or not fine without his US citizenship. I don't doubt that some massively dodgy stuff goes on out there among people who want to hang on to their assets, but that doesn't particularly bother me because everyone would, if they could, find a way to pay less tax legally and keep more money in their pocket. And if the Beckhams were involved in a tax scandal that shows that people, rich or otherwise, get caught out by not paying enough tax.

I was making the point that if a "rich person" like Boris gives up his citizenship (it happened after he discovered had to pay capital gains to the IRS on a house he sold), it clearly isn't as easy to fool the US taxman as simply offsetting one country's income tax against another's with charitable endeavours, whatever that means. FATCA was passed in the US in 2010 with the specific intention of stopping people hiding offshore assets but it's really technological advances that have allowed the IRS to ramp up the process over the last couple of years and start identifying and going after US citizens living abroad who are not filing taxes in the US. It is a pretty brutal system because people who have lived outside the US all their lives who just happen to have US citizenship through birth have suddenly found themselves caught up with the IRS and having to file years' worth of back taxes in a country they've never lived in - or pay £thousands to renounce citizenship. Suddenly US citizenship has become something of an albatross if you're not living there.

I have recently been through the renunciation process myself and it has taken considerable time, money, lawyers, accountants - so I am very familiar with this subject! I suspect that only people who have been through this can understand how ghastly the whole situation is.

Anyway back on topic, Harper is a joint US/UK citizen which is complicated. When she comes of age she is going to have to start filing taxes in the US whether she lives there or not. There will be implications for inheritance, assets put in her name and all sorts of other things. I'll be interested to see whether they decide that she should renounce or not.
My mum’s side of the family is from the States, so we are VERY familiar too :)

Reactions: 2

Read it and weep!!

I am absolutely convinced this is why Dave n Vic don’t get divorced. There is no way they would want their finances and taxes coming under such scrutiny like Tom n Gizz here!!

I bet the daily mail have a run down of all their shady financial stuff just raring to go whenever Divorce Day is finally announced. And the Peltzs should be shitting themselves too because it will for sure have a knock on effect over to them. The DM will do a side by side comparison etc LOL.

FYI, the Peltzs are closely embroiled with the DeSantis’, to anyone interested in or following current American Politics. Ron DeSantis is projected to run for President in 2024. Ron DeSantis (currently governor of Florida) gave a bunch of very lucrative Covid contracts to Peltz‘s son Darren (Nicole’s brother) in 2020. And that’s the small stuff. God knows what else is going on behind the scenes. Whatever shady stories come out, Beckhams will be guilty by association also.

Please do share all this stuff. Really had it with the greedy Beckhams. Qatar was the last straw.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Read it and weep!!

I am absolutely convinced this is why Dave n Vic don’t get divorced. There is no way they would want their finances and taxes coming under such scrutiny like Tom n Gizz here!!

I bet the daily mail have a run down of all their shady financial stuff just raring to go whenever Divorce Day is finally announced. And the Peltzs should be shitting themselves too because it will for sure have a knock on effect over to them. The DM will do a side by side comparison etc LOL.

FYI, the Peltzs are closely embroiled with the DeSantis’, to anyone interested in or following current American Politics. Ron DeSantis is projected to run for President in 2024. Ron DeSantis (currently governor of Florida) gave a bunch of very lucrative Covid contracts to Peltz‘s son Darren (Nicole’s brother) in 2020. And that’s the small stuff. God knows what else is going on behind the scenes. Whatever shady stories come out, Beckhams will be guilty by association also.

Please do share all this stuff. Really had it with the greedy Beckhams. Qatar was the last straw.
That DeSantis is one unpleasant dreadful guy.
If that’s the company the Peltz’s keep it’s not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That DeSantis is one unpleasant dreadful guy.
If that’s the company the Peltz’s keep it’s not good.
One to watch! Nelson Peltz is a big donator to the DeSantis campaign, which means he’ll have DeSantis in his pocket. Also one to watch, look out for DeSantis hanging out with Becks at the Miami stadium where they all live (Becks owns team). The photo ops will have been brokered by the Peltzs. UK media will go insane, which will also have a knock on effect to the spice girls brand too. What a tangled web. Hope they have good advisors behind the scenes. No, creepy Dave Gardner does not count!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Beckhams #6 David's supporting Qatar and Brooklyn's cooking skills haven't got him far!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.