Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the link!
Is it £10 million or £10 million a year for 10 - 15 years? No matter how much it was I don’t condone what he did/doing however I don’t believe he would trash his reputation for £10 million.

I reckon it was an obscene amount such as £150 million over 10 years and for that he probably thought stuff it. He’ll ride out the bad press do a bit of good PR to offset it. Ie queuing with Joe Public to see the Queen’s coffin and his programme on Disney and as soon as Harper hits 18 he’s out of here and off the the US to enjoy his millions.

Reactions: 7
I have no problem with him earning money
Me neither.
But I do have a problem with him being a hypocrite acting like a proud gay icon one day and going to.take a bog money deal and ignore the huge issues of it being a crime to be a practising gay, trans etc. The human rights laws there are a complete contrast to ours.
To have The World Cup held in a country where being drunk in public is a crime is shocking in itself. We know being drunk is simply pur way of celebrating how are we going to stop that in public as when you are drunk you arent in control.
They are able to drink at the game and this is a recipe for disatarer.
Are Fifa really expecting people to just be tame with boozing because they are told.
Boozing in hot weather is a recipe for disaster.
All the different drinks, the bars etc is in peoples face in the stadium. Its not easy to control yourself with all that temptation. Never mind the corruption too.

I just fear for fans. I just hope Fifa looks after them all and has the security and support for everyone of them (I doubt it but I expect it with their £££s and choice of location.)

Then the people travelling unmarried couples, gay, trans etc. It just is a big worry and seriously the drinking, and who knows just what drugs have been trafficked to that place.
Its been a nightmare unfolding for years.

Going to a strict country with different laws and poor Human Rights and already we have l victim Marc Bennett whom was headhunted by Quatari Tourist board and he was tortured to death recently. Surely that alone was enough to cancel the game.

Its appalling what happened to him😡 detained and tortured.
There was a recent documentary with his family on it. So harrowing.

What is to come next???😡

I just feel Beckham pulling out would be a powerful statement. Its never too late.
Whom knows what the contract entails but its just he is showing he is a hypocrite.

Yes its not him alone of course.
But we all hoped better from him. He is the main face.

FIFA are simply insane for this decision but Beckham has built a reputation on being a gay icon and was once a goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF🤯🤯🤯

Its hypocritical!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Me neither.
But I do have a problem with him being a hypocrite acting like a proud gay icon one day and going to.take a bog money deal and ignore the huge issues of it being a crime to be a practising gay, trans etc. The human rights laws there are a complete contrast to ours.
To have The World Cup held in a country where being drunk in public is a crime is shocking in itself. We know being drunk is simply pur way of celebrating how are we going to stop that in public as when you are drunk you arent in control.
They are able to drink at the game and this is a recipe for disatarer.
Are Fifa really expecting people to just be tame with boozing because they are told.
Boozing in hot weather is a recipe for disaster.
All the different drinks, the bars etc is in peoples face in the stadium. Its not easy to control yourself with all that temptation. Never mind the corruption too.

I just fear for fans. I just hope Fifa looks after them all and has the security and support for everyone of them (I doubt it but I expect it with their £££s and choice of location.)

Then the people travelling unmarried couples, gay, trans etc. It just is a big worry and seriously the drinking, and who knows just what drugs have been trafficked to that place.
Its been a nightmare unfolding for years.

Going to a strict country with different laws and poor Human Rights and already we have l victim Marc Bennett whom was headhunted by Quatari Tourist board and he was tortured to death recently. Surely that alone was enough to cancel the game.

Its appalling what happened to him😡 detained and tortured.
There was a recent documentary with his family on it. So harrowing.

What is to come next???😡

I just feel Beckham pulling out would be a powerful statement. Its never too late.
Whom knows what the contract entails but its just he is showing he is a hypocrite.

Yes its not him alone of course.
But we all hoped better from him. He is the main face.

FIFA are simply insane for this decision but Beckham has built a reputation on being a gay icon and was once a goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF🤯🤯🤯

Its hypocritical!
For me, the decision to hold the World Cup in such a country is basically saying lgbtq fans aren't welcome in football. Beckham, with his endorsement deal, is backing that up. Just my own thoughts on it.

Reactions: 33
Which one is the gay son Beckham has openly spoken about ?
Ive read many a rumour about 2 of them.

But I didnt know any confirmed.

That just makes this whole Quatar Fifa World Cup saga all the more shockingly hypocritical.

I just cant stand by that no matter what the money its morals, integrity and as such an iconic person in sport you just expect better.
He is not exactly strapped for cash and yes Im sure its a big money deal.

Wait another 4 years and youd have it from elsewhere.

Football is well known to have players whom hide their sexually due to social pressures (even in our country) and they need support from their peers and David Beckham is as famous as a footballer gets and he has this oppprtunity to be famous for doing the right thing.

If he said no or turned his back it would be a VERY pivotal moment in sport.
In fact he would get heroic status. Its time to make a stand. What goes on over there is shocking and being a proud gay icon he hasnt even spoken out about that yet.

David Beckham should use his powerful voice for the good and speak out about his stance on LGBT+🏳️‍🌈 ahead of The World Cup.

Its just a shame he is selling himself out.
It comes with consquences though. His reputation will suffer and he wont be welcome as a spokesperson at LGBT+ events etc. He will just be reminded.

A possible backlash and any trouble with the game out there will reflect badly on him (and Fifa) but he is the face everyone knows not as a footballer and celebrity

He wont have the respect from fans, the public and footballers like he once did.

Im sure many a footballer wont agree with this move for Beckham but Fifa will likely not want them speaking out about it.

None of his sons identify (yet) as gay. They all have/had girlfriends. Romeo is flamboyant. You must be thinking of another David Beckham
Bearding is very much a thing.
A culture in celebrity to hide your sexuality. Espacially the womaniser stories as PR companies are hired to run such stories to hide the sexuality of celebs as being gay was once not so socially acceptable.

I think in football it really still is a big problem. Not many 'out' footballers.

Being a gay footballer is still tough.
I remember that footballer whom suicided years ago.
Just so painfully tragic how he mustve felt. Its so crazy.

It is so upsetting to think players dont have that support from the top.

It really is hard to understand how being gay infact just being yourself and who you are is still not supported by The Football Association/FIFA etc.

Just what more needs to happen?!?!

We need Fifa to support LGBT+ players and this Quatar move proves they dont and they have drastically taken a step backwards!!!😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There are 2 gay Premier league players, playing for the same team, who are a couple and it has been said they will come out after the World Cup and Channel 4 are doing a documentary about another guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Victoria has a few gay friends and works in a very gay friendly industry. Must be very awkward. Is she getting involved in any of these PR events David has lined up?

Reactions: 13
Ive read many a rumour about 2 of them.

But I didnt know any confirmed.

That just makes this whole Quatar Fifa World Cup saga all the more shockingly hypocritical.

I just cant stand by that no matter what the money its morals, integrity and as such an iconic person in sport you just expect better.
He is not exactly strapped for cash and yes Im sure its a big money deal.

Wait another 4 years and youd have it from elsewhere.

Football is well known to have players whom hide their sexually due to social pressures (even in our country) and they need support from their peers and David Beckham is as famous as a footballer gets and he has this oppprtunity to be famous for doing the right thing.

If he said no or turned his back it would be a VERY pivotal moment in sport.
In fact he would get heroic status. Its time to make a stand. What goes on over there is shocking and being a proud gay icon he hasnt even spoken out about that yet.

David Beckham should use his powerful voice for the good and speak out about his stance on LGBT+🏳️‍🌈 ahead of The World Cup.

Its just a shame he is selling himself out.
It comes with consquences though. His reputation will suffer and he wont be welcome as a spokesperson at LGBT+ events etc. He will just be reminded.

A possible backlash and any trouble with the game out there will reflect badly on him (and Fifa) but he is the face everyone knows not as a footballer and celebrity

He wont have the respect from fans, the public and footballers like he once did.

Im sure many a footballer wont agree with this move for Beckham but Fifa will likely not want them speaking out about it.

Bearding is very much a thing.
A culture in celebrity to hide your sexuality. Espacially the womaniser stories as PR companies are hired to run such stories to hide the sexuality of celebs as being gay was once not so socially acceptable.

I think in football it really still is a big problem. Not many 'out' footballers.

Being a gay footballer is still tough.
I remember that footballer whom suicided years ago.
Just so painfully tragic how he mustve felt. Its so crazy.

It is so upsetting to think players dont have that support from the top.

It really is hard to understand how being gay infact just being yourself and who you are is still not supported by The Football Association/FIFA etc.

Just what more needs to happen?!?!

We need Fifa to support LGBT+ players and this Quatar move proves they dont and they have drastically taken a step backwards!!!😡
I absolutely know bearding is a thing. I'm LGBT myself.

And yes, agree with all of this, very well said.

Reactions: 9
There are 2 gay Premier league players, playing for the same team, who are a couple and it has been said they will come out after the World Cup and Channel 4 are doing a documentary about another guy.
Id love that if they came out💖 we have to be us if we are to live happy and take away that stigma and keep the subject out there and change attitudes.

I actually know of 4. I have never told anyone I know I just know via one person I knew socially in private member clubs.

Reactions: 9
I am not interested in the World Cup this time. It’s the wrong time of year - and it’s being held in the wrong place. I won’t be alone in showing no interest in it this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not interested in the World Cup this time. It’s the wrong time of year - and it’s being held in the wrong place. I won’t be alone in showing no interest in it this time.
I'll bet it does pretty similar ratings to previous WC. If anything, it might do higher because less people will go to the pub and there won't be any fan parks.

Reactions: 2
If the rumour of Beckham boys being gay are true, then let’s not forget he is selling them out with this deal too.

But not just that…

it was mentioned upthread about a guy being invited to Qatar by their authorities and then being tortured.

What potential consequence could there be for Beckham if his sons are revealed to be gay during the term of the contract.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
If the rumour of Beckham boys being gay are true, then let’s not forget he is selling them out with this deal too.

But not just that…

it was mentioned upthread about a guy being invited to Qatar by their authorities and then being tortured.

What potential consequence could there be for Beckham if his sons are revealed to be gay during the term of the contract.
Absolutely zero

Doubt the Beckham kids really care about Qatar laws tbh. Probably just happy to see their possible inheritance increase massively

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.