Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obsessed with everything being perfect in their world, I have no idea why.
It’s a shame as it makes people dislike her.
She's a control freak. Her obvious long term eating disorder is part of it. She must be extra anxious now the kids have their own personalities and own their own log ins to their accounts, apart from Harper.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It sounds like it was made but maybe Nicola changed her mind and decided she wanted Valentino. I mean you can’t blame her. Her mum probably told her she was mad to even consider wearing a VB dress.

I llove how Nicola hasn’t signed the watertight obligatory Bechkam NDA like all the other girlfriends have and is at liberty to just drip feed little titbits of information whenever she’s bored.

Although I’m still confused as to why she was wearing a VB top at her fashion show unless she did it for Brooklyn.
It's not like she's dropping any massive secrets though is she? Wow, she revealed that she didn't like VB's designed wedding dress. Not like she revealed David has a few side pieces or that David and Victoria barely spend time together

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's not like she's dropping any massive secrets though is she? Wow, she revealed that she didn't like VB's designed wedding dress. Not like she revealed David has a few side pieces or that David and Victoria barely spend time together
Yeah but it doesn't mean she won't when they get divorced. Of course she won't throw her inlaws under the buss but rather poke them from time to time. Her not singing an NDA gives her power and freedom who the Beckhams obviously don't like. What are they hiding if an NDA was necessary? Which normal family without drama and skeletons in their closet is so concerned about someone potentially sharing their secrets? I remember in middle school thinking they were such a perfect family and wanting to be Harper. As Kim would say "Ew, this is so cringe"

Reactions: 8
Yeah but it doesn't mean she won't when they get divorced. Of course she won't throw her inlaws under the buss but rather poke them from time to time. Her not singing an NDA gives her power and freedom who the Beckhams obviously don't like. What are they hiding if an NDA was necessary? Which normal family without drama and skeletons in their closet is so concerned about someone potentially sharing their secrets? I remember in middle school thinking they were such a perfect family and wanting to be Harper. As Kim would say "Ew, this is so cringe"
Yeh I don't she would do anything now, it will be after the divorce, personally incannot wait

Reactions: 8
I thought the dress wasn't made as Victoria's people couldn't make it in time?
That’s what was said initially however this latest drip feed reveals there was a dress.

This is what she said:

'I think it all started, and I've said this before, because I didn't end up wearing Victoria's wedding dress, but the real truth is, I really, really wanted to wear it and I thought it was so beautiful that Brooklyn's mom got to make that for me! And I was really excited to wear it! And I didn't end up wearing it.'

Reactions: 5
That’s what was said initially however this latest drip feed reveals there was a dress.

This is what she said:

'I think it all started, and I've said this before, because I didn't end up wearing Victoria's wedding dress, but the real truth is, I really, really wanted to wear it and I thought it was so beautiful that Brooklyn's mom got to make that for me! And I was really excited to wear it! And I didn't end up wearing it.'
She basically thought the dress was tit 💩😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I can just see Victoria going off and designing a dress she thinks Nicola should wear rather than sitting down with her and asking what she’d like.
I remember all the Beckhams party looked like theyd rummaged in Primark for anything ill fitting and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t be fooled by Nicola. She is the absolute worst coke-rage, cunty racist Witch, who uses the N word constantly. There were so many blinds on her when she was in that Transformers film and around time she was dating Bieber. Also this:

Also, I mean, how is no one talking about or taking bets on when Nicola (if she hasn’t already) done the bumpy bump with her father in law? She is just his type! Part of me wonders if this hasn’t happened already and is the real reason behind these boring “rift” stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think she’ll get pregnant and won’t allow the Beckhams to see the kid, that will be super humiliating for David and Victoria and their ‘perfect, loving family’ image.

Reactions: 19
I think he was just Promoting his mom's company

Did anybody watch Victoria on Drew Barrymore? One of the things I hate about her interviews is that she always talks like everything is so perfect… Her kids are so happy and her husband is so perfect. I know she's not gonna talk about the bad stuff, but give me some realism. Everyone knows your family is not actually perfect.
Omg that interview raged the duck out of me. Drew was being so supportive and nice and Vb just sits there, reeling off the same old empowering women Pr talk she does in every interview. It annoys me how she talks so slow because she wants to sound posh all the time 🤣 she's such an unhappy soul, literally an empty vessel

Reactions: 14
I think she’ll get pregnant and won’t allow the Beckhams to see the kid, that will be super humiliating for David and Victoria and their ‘perfect, loving family’ image.
I can't imagine youth obsessed Victoria is itching to be someone's grandma
I think she’s far too vain to carry a child
She'd also have but up with cooklyn constantly kissing her stomach 🤮 best to let him hassle some poor surrogate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.