Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s NOT a flattering photo at all. Face like a smacked arse and fringe that looks like it’s been cut by Brooklyn. Maybe that’s his new career?
I know he's young and naive but that pawing/clawing behaviour is downright creepy

Reactions: 19
Is it me or does this not make sense?!
Tell me you thought the dress looked like your nanna's curtains and you wouldn't be seen dead in it without telling me, etc... I'm pretty sure she thinks that if she waffles enough, people will forget what they asked her. And that the dress was probably minging.

Reactions: 12
What admirers? He doesn’t have any apart from his mum. 😂

View attachment 1692191
I don’t understand why Brooklyn is so obsessed with Nicola. By all accounts she treats people terribly and she’s not great looking even with the surgery.

I hope Victoria didn’t decorate the spare room when Brooklyn moved out. Because when he gets binned off, he’ll be back in there with posters of Nicola all over the wall while he prepares a plan to win her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Victoria was the same with David
At the beginning they were hands on with each other. It was in later years it was clear he couldn't stand her but she continued to drape herself off him, now she's stopped doing that thankfully.

Reactions: 14
At the beginning they were hands on with each other. It was in later years it was clear he couldn't stand her but she continued to drape herself off him, now she's stopped doing that thankfully.
She always reminds me of a praying mantis, literally grabbing for dear life.

Reactions: 9
Enough about a crappy wedding dress that happened months and months ago. God these people have nothing better to worry about with their rich lives.
Tbh I wish to have their worries when I get married. Nothing better than rich people drama cause you can always move to one of your houses when your hubby is being a man child.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She always reminds me of a praying mantis, literally grabbing for dear life.
There's one awful clip where I think they're at some sort of sports day and he's sat on some railings, she tries to cuddle him and he physically shuns her and turns away from her and she's left standing there looking like an idiot. It's awful. I'd have shoved him off the damned railings.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder what the Beckhams have done, for the DM (The Daily Beckham), to suddenly turn on them?
They've always disliked them. Maybe because they know he has superinjunctions out there (who knows, just speculating), or that they never give interviews or access to DM, but more recently because of DB promoting Qatar

Reactions: 7
Makes no sense at all. So why didnt she wear it.??
It sounds like it was made but maybe Nicola changed her mind and decided she wanted Valentino. I mean you can’t blame her. Her mum probably told her she was mad to even consider wearing a VB dress.

I llove how Nicola hasn’t signed the watertight obligatory Bechkam NDA like all the other girlfriends have and is at liberty to just drip feed little titbits of information whenever she’s bored.

Although I’m still confused as to why she was wearing a VB top at her fashion show unless she did it for Brooklyn.

Reactions: 12
It sounds like it was made but maybe Nicola changed her mind and decided she wanted Valentino. I mean you can’t blame her. Her mum probably told her she was mad to even consider wearing a VB dress.

I llove how Nicola hasn’t signed the watertight obligatory Bechkam NDA like all the other girlfriends have and is at liberty to just drip feed little titbits of information whenever she’s bored.

Although I’m still confused as to why she was wearing a VB top at her fashion show unless she did it for Brooklyn.
Of course she's not listening to them and poking them in the eye cause her family has more power. If she were a random upper middle class instagram model she would be submitting to all of that. Money talks. If she aired the dirtiest secrets and got sued guess what will happen? Nothing. The plebs are watching real life Gossip Girl now that Nicola is in the picture.

Reactions: 14
That’s NOT a flattering photo at all. Face like a smacked arse and fringe that looks like it’s been cut by Brooklyn. Maybe that’s his new career?
Brooklyn's first customer to his outside hairdresser shop is his wife...hair all cut off and now a quick polish with a cloth 😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16672709020461.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why Brooklyn is so obsessed with Nicola. By all accounts she treats people terribly and she’s not great looking even with the surgery.

I hope Victoria didn’t decorate the spare room when Brooklyn moved out. Because when he gets binned off, he’ll be back in there with posters of Nicola all over the wall while he prepares a plan to win her back.
because Nicola's family wealth far surpasses the wealth his own family possess
Brooklyn rather smartly perhaps married for money

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.