Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was just Promoting his mom's company

Did anybody watch Victoria on Drew Barrymore? One of the things I hate about her interviews is that she always talks like everything is so perfect… Her kids are so happy and her husband is so perfect. I know she's not gonna talk about the bad stuff, but give me some realism. Everyone knows your family is not actually perfect.
Definitely not them them!

Reactions: 4
I expected more from the sandwich when I saw the picture and didn't try to recognize the ingredients. I was shocked when he started stacking the ingredients.
If he had a little bit of self awareness he would actually learn to cook more complex recipes before announcing it's his new career. He reminds me of those uneducated people who refuse to get a job and try to monetize their hobby all the time and be very mediocre and don't earn enough money.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have people gone completely ducking mental? Just going through my IG feed and this thing came up of Harper Beckham singing to a camera at some gig.
It was the comments though.
"oh I absolutely love Harper. Shes such a wonderful girl"
"The Beckham's have brought up their children so well". I couldn't believe it. Why are these fools so idolatrous over people they don't know & especially adoring this kid who's done zero to warrant it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Have people gone completely ducking mental? Just going through my IG feed and this thing came up of Harper Beckham singing to a camera at some gig.
"The Beckham's have brought up their children so well". I couldn't believe it. Why are these fools so idolatrous over people they don't know & especially adoring this kid who's done zero to warrant it?
Beckhams have robbed their children of all privacy their whole lives and tried to mould them into celebrities, sick of them now

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They're probably bots that are paid to control the narrative.

Reactions: 17
I think he was just Promoting his mom's company

Did anybody watch Victoria on Drew Barrymore? One of the things I hate about her interviews is that she always talks like everything is so perfect… Her kids are so happy and her husband is so perfect. I know she's not gonna talk about the bad stuff, but give me some realism. Everyone knows your family is not actually perfect.
She’s obsessed with everything being perfect in their world, I have no idea why.
It’s a shame as it makes people dislike her.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see the clip of Victoria on some chat show naming her top 5 Spice Girls songs? She named Who Do You Think You Are twice #fail

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Makes no sense at all. So why didnt she wear it.??
Somebody gave Brooklyn a ‘big boy’ cup and he spilt his vimto on it 🤷‍♀️

Ha! I’ve got a little hat! I like my little hat! Did vic design it? Or did she say she would and then not show up to draw it and colour it in. 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Enough about a crappy wedding dress that happened months and months ago. God these people have nothing better to worry about with their rich lives.

Reactions: 16
What admirers? He doesn’t have any apart from his mum. 😂

482CEBB6-099C-43DB-8B6F-C8073AA55C79.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Could you imagine being that entitled, bitchy and unlikeable that you actually make people feel sorry for and side with the Beckhams. BTW.. no one not even you finds that man child attractive

Reactions: 18
I was about to say. This no eyebrow business seems to be becoming a thing. Only mentioning it on this thread because of Niocola
My time has finally come! No more dicking around trying to draw in two matching eyebrows for ages each morning. Now I can just go au natural and look like the no eyebrowed (very, very fair) freak I've always been 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.