Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All 3 lads always look like they get dressed in the dark. No sense of style at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Nicola even talk to Victoria? It seemed very awkward between them all.
Nope, not one word, Nicola had her back to her and resolutely kept her back to her, even when Brooklyn started yanking her belt. Hilarious and extremely embarrassing for Victoria.

What the hell is the mannequin next to Harper wearing?😮
She sees her mum daily, I wouldn't think it's going to be much of a shock tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do we mean by inappropriate? I’m not going to support a narrative that little girls shouldn’t dress a certain way in case they attract paedophiles. Victim
Blaming.

Why else would it be inappropriate?

All three of their sons look like they could do with a good bath.
The boys all have a very 90s greasy look about them

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What do we mean by inappropriate? I’m not going to support a narrative that little girls shouldn’t dress a certain way in case they attract paedophiles. Victim
Blaming.

If you knew that dressing your child in a lace dress that would draw the gaze of randy pedalos, would you do it?

If you knew that shoving your vulnerable child out into the gaze of thousands of paps and millions of eyes would mean they were judged, would you do it?

Reactions: 18
Blaming.

Should Harper be able to wear whatever she wants? Yes.

Did she want to wear a low-cut dress usually worn by women over the flouncier dresses that she usually wears? Maybe.

Is it possible that her mother is actually untalented and incapable of designing something that doesn’t cater to predators? Absolutely.

This isn’t a matter of victim blaming. It needs to be considered that Harper is a child who’s parents constantly endanger her by posting her in her school uniform and exposing her personal information to the world for profit. Harper has already had unsafe persons turn up at her school. It is likely that her parents are not doing a very good job of protecting her from predators online and in their real lives (because I’m sure they’re exposing her to them in their celeb world) and Victoria will want her to model.

You shouldn’t hold the victim responsible for the actions of others. However, her parents have a responsibility to Harper and they are being stupid.

We should live in a world where considerations like this shouldn’t have to be made but we don’t. This wouldn’t matter for the regular child but Harper is being broadcast on a much larger stage which comes with more danger.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That dress isn't appropriate for a private family dinner let alone a public event full of cameras where photos of the child are going to end up on websites across the world for anyone to see. That's not victim blaming. As parents, you have a responsibility to set a boundary for your child and sometimes that means not letting them wear clothing they want to wear.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Blaming.

*Trigger warning*

You clearly aren’t aware of how photos can be manipulated by people using the dark web for their own sick desires and fantasies, it’s not just naked photos that users get their kicks from!
If Harper wanted to dress this way for a private family dinner, one that wasn’t photographed and shared on the internet by MSM, then fine.
But dressing a child in what I would call an ‘adult’ outfit, whilst having her hair done in a typically ‘childlike’ way, for a public event, is all kinds of wrong IMO.
This isn’t victim blaming, you are using this in the wrong narrative it this instance. This is about keeping a child safe. Harper isn’t responsible for her online digital presence, her parents are! And her parents have quite clearly prioritised fame over everything else.
There is a high chance that that photo of their child will probably be used for someone to w$nk over or be manipulate on the dark web for their own perverted desires. If you don’t think that this is todays reality, then sorry, you really need to take your head out of your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
*Trigger warning*

You clearly aren’t aware of how photos can be manipulated by people using the dark web for their own sick desires and fantasies, it’s not just naked photos that users get their kicks from!
If Harper wanted to dress this way for a private family dinner, one that wasn’t photographed and shared on the internet by MSM, then fine.
But dressing a child in what I would call an ‘adult’ outfit, whilst having her hair done in a typically ‘childlike’ way, for a public event, is all kinds of wrong IMO.
This isn’t victim blaming, you are using this in the wrong narrative it this instance. This is about keeping a child safe. Harper isn’t responsible for her online digital presence, her parents are! And her parents have quite clearly prioritised fame over everything else.
There is a high chance that that photo of their child will probably be used for someone to w$nk over or be manipulate on the dark web for their own perverted desires. If you don’t think that this is todays reality, then sorry, you really need to take your head out of your arse.
Well I have to disagree.

Literally nothing you said there is new or surprising. You’re making a point that for some reason a photo of Harper in a low cut dress would be more titillating to alter into a perverted picture than one of her in a yashmak.
I don’t think you do know very much about paedophila (and thank god) if you think they’re interested in an 11 year old in a low cut dress. Just stop to think about what they want to wank over on the dark web…. If you can bear it.

There is a gallows humour saying in the police- 8 is too late.

Anyway gross conversation. But you guys are the ones suggesting it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Well I have to disagree.

Literally nothing you said there is new or surprising. You’re making a point that for some reason a photo of Harper in a low cut dress would be more titillating to alter into a perverted picture than one of her in a yashmak.
I don’t think you do know very much about paedophila (and thank god) if you think they’re interested in an 11 year old in a low cut dress. Just stop to think about what they want to wank over on the dark web…. If you can bear it.

Unfortunately I have experience of working with paedophiles and while you are right that any photo of a child can be used regardless of the clothing those that are more revealing are often the ones they seek out for the same reasons we look at photos of adults baring flesh. That's not to say parents shouldn't let their kids wear sleeveless tops, shorts, swimwear etc but there is an element of control with what most of us do with our children and who see them. Personally, I took every single photo of my kid off social media after meeting some of these men. I have never put any up since. The Beckhams are like a normal parent x 1000 putting up photos of their children to social media accounts with millions of followers. I will never understand that mentality. The blame, as always, lies with the individual who seeks out these photos but the Beckhams should have a bit of common sense. Harper is at a delicate age in her development and letting her wear clothing designed for an adults body in a public space where she will be photographed and scrutinised isn't right imho.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well I have to disagree.

Interesting reply. Thanks!

Casual acceptance of the sexualisation of children of any age is damaging and should never be acceptable.

Please don’t assume my level of knowledge.

Ta x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Well I have to disagree.

Stop trying to get reactions out of people. The dress was very inappropriate for a 11 year old child to wear and you know it and you know why. End of.

With how all the kids were dressed David and Victoria were definitely looking for attention good or bad to showcase her crappy show
B85305FA-D2EE-4609-9135-FAC168646621.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
And why are the boys all dressed so casually but then Harper is dressed up to the nines in that awful dress.

And why are the boys all dressed so casually but then Harper is dressed up to the nines in that awful dress.
Cruz looks like he just stepped out of Michael Jackson’s thriller video. It’s not Halloween yet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cruz looks like he just stepped out of Michael Jackson’s thriller video. It’s not Halloween yet. 😂
So true !
Both Cruz and Romeo have inherited Victoria's unfortunate snout.
Harper looks like Brooklyn.

Oh and whenever I see pics of Brooklyn clinging on to Nicola like an embarrassing limpet, clutching like grim death at her, he reminds me of pics I've seen of Victoria draped over David, or clutching at him possessively whilst he looks like (a) he doesn't want to be there or (b) is staring his 'thousand yard stare' into the distance whilst thinking of someone else :cautious: Brooklyn has definitely inherited his Mother's desperate, possessive looking poses in pics.

Reactions: 16
So true !
Both Cruz and Romeo have inherited Victoria's unfortunate snout.
Harper looks like Brooklyn.

Oh and whenever I see pics of Brooklyn clinging on to Nicola like an embarrassing limpet, clutching like grim death at her, he reminds me of pics I've seen of Victoria draped over David, or clutching at him possessively whilst he looks like (a) he doesn't want to be there or (b) is staring his 'thousand yard stare' into the distance whilst thinking of someone else :cautious: Brooklyn has definitely inherited his Mother's desperate, possessive looking poses in pics.
Talking of Vicky being draped all over Derek, remember their first public appearance together after the Rebecca Loos news? She was all over him, fake grin slapped on her face like ‘look at me, he’s all mine’.
‘No he isn’t, thought all the women Derek was shagging on the side.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.