Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I read in here that it was a DJ/rapper?! Am I going mad? 😝

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why but I feel like she would fall for someone who is secretly gay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Talking of Vicky being draped all over Derek, remember their first public appearance together after the Rebecca Loos news? She was all over him, fake grin slapped on her face like ‘look at me, he’s all mine’.
‘No he isn’t, thought all the women Derek was shagging on the side.
And he appeared in those pics with a newly clippered head. The rumours were that he had to buzz his long locks off, as Victoria had ragged a lot of his hair out.
This may just be gossip of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brooklyn failed at being a famous footballer/photographer/model, Romeo failed at being a famous tennis player, Cruz failed at being a famous rockstar. Who is really behind trying to make these bland kids happen? When will David and Victoria ever accept that their offspring will never be famous or as successful as they are. God they really think their kids are God’s gift to mankind. Stop turning them into laughing stocks. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I guess we really shouldn't expect more of them as parents, Cruz wasn't guided particularly well for this shoot, which Vic shared the day, after, his what, oh 17th birthday! Are they thick and naive or seriously don't mind pimping their kids? Because an image of the lad on the bog with his dirty fingers in his eye ball is surely only going to appeal to a certain type of....creep.

(And whats the deal with Bex eyebrows, over dye and that weird hamster cheek, implant, and that trimmed beard which just looks scratchy and dyed and like the prickly beard your weirdo Uncle would have who always wanted to kiss you hello at Xmas. Blurghhhhhhhhh, runnnnnnn!)

View attachment 1625147
He does look like his on toilet😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16651567721581.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What do we mean by inappropriate? I’m not going to support a narrative that little girls shouldn’t dress a certain way in case they attract paedophiles. Victim
Blaming.

Why else would it be inappropriate?

The boys all have a very 90s greasy look about them
Well yes, that's intentional, it's the current trend. However they make Ali G look good. They look absolutely dreadful, although I do think Romeo can just about pull it off. Cruz though, just no, please make it stop.

Reactions: 8
Harper who is only 11 years old wore a dress that was designed for a woman. No little girl should be wearing that dress. Also the media call it a very daring plunging dress.
0DC1512A-A44E-4F5D-B1B9-DE34733F938B.jpeg
25F957FF-641D-4C44-A717-8E062548744E.jpeg

A04915EB-661E-449A-B6EA-269A0AAF78AE.jpeg

Well yes, that's intentional, it's the current trend. However they make Ali G look good. They look absolutely dreadful, although I do think Romeo can just about pull it off. Cruz though, just no, please make it stop.
It was definitely done to draw attention to her show and fashion line

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That dress is one of the ugliest I have ever seen. The colour of the fabric is garish and the it looks cheap.

Reactions: 22
Victorias clothes are usually pretty classy and expensive looking, that dress however is cheap and hideous.

Reactions: 18
I love the colour, but the dress looks like a market job - poorly made and cheap. I also think dresses like that look like nighties from 70’s erotica.
Is it my imagination or do the adults wearing it have some sort of nude fabric at the bottom of the v-neck? I don’t think Harper had that on her dress? So the adults get modesty but not a little girl? FFS.

Reactions: 16
I love the colour, but the dress looks like a market job - poorly made and cheap. I also think dresses like that look like nighties from 70’s erotica.
Is it my imagination or do the adults wearing it have some sort of nude fabric at the bottom of the v-neck? I don’t think Harper had that on her dress? So the adults get modesty but not a little girl? FFS.
It was the same dress just altered a bit to fit Harpers body
7946E1A3-28FF-45BE-B6AC-E398F481742B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If harper had had a plain white t shirt underneath it would of looked sooooo much better.
just my humble opinion !

Reactions: 15
If Victoria was using Harper to advertise her label there were so many more appropriate dresses she could have chosen. Putting a dress like that on a child just cheapens the brand imho.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.