Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As of the dress wasn't bait enough, Romeo with his trousers down his ankles, looking like a disoriented rent boy at 17 is totally vile!
Why degrade and cheapen your children like this? Smh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Victoria was using Harper to advertise her label there were so many more appropriate dresses she could have chosen. Putting a dress like that on a child just cheapens the brand imho.
Agreed. She probably felt really grown up at 11 having a sophisticated dress tailored for her at mum's label, the fitting sessions and lovely attention and fuss. Only for them to do that to her knowing the reaction it would garner.

Does she even attend school? I can imagine some teasing and unkind comments since kids will have seen it online and possibly overheard adults' comments.

Not fair to put her in that position. A gorgeous dress with full coverage from mum's label would've achieved the same thing. They knew what they were doing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The dress is absolutely horrible, cheap looking lace and fabric and colours are nasty.

Reactions: 12
VB looks like she has had a facelift in her most recent make up vid on Instagram. It could be a combination of mega filters and Botox, but it looks OTT whatever it is.

Reactions: 10
Her eyes look different and I don’t know why, she definitely won’t be ageing gracefully.

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely had something done but I just can’t put my finger on what it is.
Her eyes look different.

Reactions: 4
“We don’t do that in this family”
No you don’t David, cheating on your wife is more your thing.
FFS Beckham has some gall 🙄
“We don’t do that in this family”
Duff duff…..
I’m sorry but if old man beckham was giving me a bollocking I’d pmsl. Can just see him angry squeaking and thumping his fist on a table.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Pom Bear you need to take your photoshop talents to other threads as well! 🤣
Oh our Pom is fantastic,Fab pics she has done of Skanky Price and Sink Boy,Lauren Goodger as well.

Bloody hell,she has frilly lips.

Thank you both very much 🥰🤗💖❤💕😘 xx

Yep I'm on a few threads ..really enjoying making the pics and making people laugh Love Pom 🥰❤💖😘 xx.

Top tip for Brooklyn's What I see book....
Use to burn when run out of logs 😄😄😄 xx

Resizer_16655137276901.jpg

What I burn looool 😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m a VB fan but I have to say that in her newest videos on insta her arms and around her shoulders look emaciated and too thin. (Note my username and I like the skinny look!)

Reactions: 10
What were Brooklyn and wife doing at the Motion Picture Gala? Have they made films or acted or directed or have a special talent?

Next time they could ask me I will shave my legs especially and bath for the occasion,

honestly some people have no shame. As they say it’s not what you know, it’s who you know.
I know nobody and know nothing

salut!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.