Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harper looks really cute. The converse look cool. I bet she feels amazing, I mean what an experience for an 11 year old girl. The rest of them can’t get away with the mismatched look though 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That hair!! Dreadful! Could she look anymore miserable . . .?
She’s probably spent a day showing that drip of a husband of hers how to make cheese on toast…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That hair!! Dreadful! Could she look anymore miserable . . .?
She’s probably spent a day showing that drip of a husband of hers how to make cheese on toast…
I honestly doubt she knows how to do that either. She’s probably spent the day treating her staff badly (as she is known to do). Probably explains her stylist’s consistently subpar work. Although tbf to them, she’s not giving them much to work with🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for a moment that Harper “chose” the dresses with plunging necklines - more like she was told to wear them.
They know full well that they are not dresses that a girl her age would wear, and that it would attract comment. Anything for publicity.
Fashion shows are for adults, yet she has been paraded at them all of her life. Having to sit in the front row as a toddler, I can’t think of anything more boring for a child!
It saddens me that she can’t live her childhood away from set up camera opportunities and Instagram.

Reactions: 30
Hate to say it , but those boys aren’t good looking . Some reason all look like they need a really good wash

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine the ego that must be on this kid to turn up to Paris fashion week dressed like this, when he is simply there as the offspring of somebody else… so cringe.
They really have been brought up to believe they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.