Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it , but those boys aren’t good looking . Some reason all look like they need a really good wash
They could quite easily be if they were styled properly, got rid of that terrible facial hair, and sort their hair out.

Reactions: 4
They could quite easily be if they were styled properly, got rid of that terrible facial hair, and sort their hair out.
They"d never have the right attitude or look in their eye for modelling.
Too pampered and entitled and smug i think

Reactions: 4
They"d never have the right attitude or look in their eye for modelling.
Too pampered and entitled and smug i think
I didn't say they could be models. Just they could look well above average with a few basic adjustments.

Reactions: 2
Romeo is the only decent looking one but his lack of fashion sense let's him down. Brooklyn, Harper and Cruz look like a younger David

Reactions: 6
Amazing comment from the DM article on the fashion show. :ROFLMAO:
Looooool I had to make a pic out of that comment 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16648494122881.jpg

One for the family album 😄😄 x..

Resizer_16648521232481.jpg

Resizer_16648523503851.jpg

The copper bottom one is my favorite..the sausepan I mean not Brooklyn lol 😁 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not sure the fashion industry is the safest place for a young girl. I don't know why people think its appropriate to include their entire family, especially young children, in their work environment anyway. If I worked in an industry as shallow and dangerous as that I'd keep my kids well away.

Reactions: 25
I'm actually shocked by how thin Bella Hadid is in that photo. What a thing to expose your child to.
I mean, Victoria is the same size. I doubt Bella is going to have much of an impact at this point.

Reactions: 14
I think Harper looks really cute. The converse look cool. I bet she feels amazing, I mean what an experience for an 11 year old girl. The rest of them can’t get away with the mismatched look though 🤣
She certainly does look cute and happy and seems to be having a lovely time but a lingerie-style low cut dress on a girl of her age is inappropriate- Vic and Dave should know this and dress her more appropriately for her age. Fair enough she might have loooved the dress and wanted it to fit like that but as her parents it is their job to say actually no, you are a child and that is a grownup's dress, these are the changes we can make, and arrive at a compromise.
My fear is that they do know they're dressing her in a way that could be seen as provocative and go ahead with it because they know it'll get them press attention. It's exploitative.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She certainly does look cute and happy and seems to be having a lovely time but a lingerie-style low cut dress on a girl of her age is inappropriate- Vic and Dave should know this and dress her more appropriately for her age. Fair enough she might have loooved the dress and wanted it to fit like that but as her parents it is their job to say actually no, you are a child and that is a grownup's dress, these are the changes we can make, and arrive at a compromise.
My fear is that they do know they're dressing her in a way that could be seen as provocative and go ahead with it because they know it'll get them press attention. It's exploitative.
I like Harper but this outfit was a very odd look for a girl of her age - on the one hand she is styled as a little girl with Converse trainers and plaits in her hair but then she wears this very adult plunge neckline dress. I have to admit that when I first saw the outfit I thought there was some sort of material or mesh under the chest area - but there isn't. TBH I find this sort of "sexy schoolgirl" styling a bit disturbing especially at an event like fashion week.

Reactions: 22
Harper’s dress is totally inappropriate for a child her age. But Mummy and Daddy Beckham know this and want the column inches.

Her brothers look a right state, imagine turning up to Fashion week in Paris looking like you climbed out the bin and or looking like a elf.

Reactions: 21
I guess we really shouldn't expect more of them as parents, Cruz wasn't guided particularly well for this shoot, which Vic shared the day, after, his what, oh 17th birthday! Are they thick and naive or seriously don't mind pimping their kids? Because an image of the lad on the bog with his dirty fingers in his eye ball is surely only going to appeal to a certain type of....creep.

(And whats the deal with Bex eyebrows, over dye and that weird hamster cheek, implant, and that trimmed beard which just looks scratchy and dyed and like the prickly beard your weirdo Uncle would have who always wanted to kiss you hello at Xmas. Blurghhhhhhhhh, runnnnnnn!)

5b83a60d9a0725585cd438ca9b6aaf91.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Victoria's line even make girls' clothing or would Harper's dress have been made specially to complement the adult line?

Not that a fashion line stocking it for 11 year olds would be any better, that style shouldn't exist for that age range in the first place.

Is it a women's dress (in a smaller models' size) that's been adjusted and hemmed to fit a child? Or another designer's range? I assumed it was VB's range admittedly.

Creepy and very intentionally done any way you look at it.

Goodness knows how they're going to be promoting her when she's 14+. I sense a Kardashian momager-influenced future ahead of her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.