Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sometimes looks like Michael Jackson

View attachment 1618905
Without the talent! I honestly can’t even begin to ‘get’ this outfit though.. she’s like a woody/gangrenous corpse whose extremities are infathomably still bleeding fresh blood.
It’s even more exacerbated because she’s next to a young, healthy, normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes and, as usual, Brooklyn pawing at his wife. Did you notice the girl talking to Nicola (Cruz’s girlfriend?) stepped to the side so she would be in full view of the camera?
Why, why, why is he hanging on to Nicola’s jeans like that?
It’s so bizarre.
Like he’s an enormous toddler with separation anxiety. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s so bizarre.
My cat does this if I ignore him, and he has his claws out so I know he’s pissed off! 🤣 he is cute and loveable though unlike B!
Edit.. my cat has also never worked a day in his life but thinks he’s a major celebrity and has an extreme sense of entitlement! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve been thinking about this. The way I see them is as ‘try hards’. Everything they do is about being seen with the right people in the right places. They try way too hard to be cool or fashionable or part of the in-crowd. And it shows.

So VB having Edward Enninful and Anna Wintour at her show, the Hadid sisters walking it, the ‘stars’ attending it; it’s all just to maintain this conviction that they are part of this fashionable set in society. But they’re not. No matter how hard they try or how much money they spend, they won’t ever be part of that inner circle. I don’t know why I think this, I just do.

Everything they do looks like it takes a lot of effort with the exception of how their boys dress, all three of which look as if they got dressed during a power cut at a jumble sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just stunned by Harper's dress, it is so inappropriate for an eleven year old to be wearing something so adult. It's so knowing, I find it quite disturbing. Really what are her parents thinking putting her in that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but V looks like an elf in that getup.
Just showed mr bored - mostly as we have a daughter a very similar age and he said never mind Harper, why is posh dressed like the green goblin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are all trying way too hard to look edgy. Especially that twerp Cruz. It’s just too much and reeks of desperation to appear “cool”.

Reactions: 21
It has come to me who Brooklyn reminds me of. It's that obnoxious chef from mediterrranian below decks chef Ben (but he can cook).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All, stop announcing what you think is unacceptable or that you're ignoring someone.

As always report if you think a post goes too far, don't respond.

It’s so bizarre.
I genuinely don’t understand how any woman wouldn’t get the ick from a bloke like that. There’s love and then there’s this weird obsession he seems to have with her. Maybe she enjoys having the ground she walks on being worshipped but it would make me vomit 😂

Reactions: 17
I genuinely don’t understand how any woman wouldn’t get the ick from a bloke like that. There’s love and then there’s this weird obsession he seems to have with her. Maybe she enjoys having the ground she walks on being worshipped but it would make me vomit 😂
I bet he cries every time they have sex.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
He's English, which a lot of American girls find sexy, his parents are relatively cool, he probably seems a bit maverick with his inability to settle into a job...that's probably enough for her, for the moment.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if already mentioned, but I really don’t like the bleached eyebrow look Nicola is sporting. I won’t link to the DM but there’s (yet another) picture of her and Cooklyn on there.
The thought crossed my mind that they’re like two kids playing grown-ups, but isn’t she actually nearly 30?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.