Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought red and Green should never be seen, Harper’s dress is still not appropriate for an young girl omo
I thought the saying was 'blue and green should never be seen' which is clearly ridiculous, I mean the fields and sky tgether look pretty fab together as does a red rose on a green stalk. Aaaaaaanway! May I rant.....

Wtf have they dressed Harper in? That dress is so a) not appropriate and b) the yellow version is bleeping hideous.

Beckhams, Lionel Blair ha ha ha, or maybe one of the Chuckle brothers? Looks like a bleep, his hair dye, his too tight too high trousers, the fact he thinks he's some debonair international when he's just a fecking trumped up local lad. twit.

They are both thick as pig tit arent they? That I wouldnt mind. But for fecks sake leave the kids dress up alone, she is 11!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
FFS,even in that first pic Dorks can’t let go of wifey.
Please tell me you all watched the video… Vic hyper aware of the camera whilst talking to Brooklyn. Nicola with her back to them. The colourful lady being told to get. Cringe

Reactions: 16
How many people actually went to the show I wonder? Looks suspiciously like just friends and family.

Reactions: 10
David reminds me of Ken Doll. He has an outfit for every occasion. The other week in the queue he was aping Peaky Blinders last night was the Italian Count look on and off duty.

At his Cotworlds pad he’s dressed as lord of the manor and anything official football related it’s usually a navy or a dark suit.

I don’t like him but he does tend to dress well most of the time although he doesn’t seem to have his own style he just plays at dressing up. I reckon he has a stylist.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd have thought with her brand being a sleek style she would have her kids dressed slick not like they fell in a bin of offcuts of clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please tell me you all watched the video… Vic hyper aware of the camera whilst talking to Brooklyn. Nicola with her back to them. The colourful lady being told to get. Cringe
Haha. Nicola didn’t want to play the game, did she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes and, as usual, Brooklyn pawing at his wife. Did you notice the girl talking to Nicola (Cruz’s girlfriend?) stepped to the side so she would be in full view of the camera?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but V looks like an elf in that getup.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Harper looks like she is leading a blind mannequin here 🙈
The runners (trainers) are rotten too. Pair of yellow converse would be better if you want to be casual on the feet of an 11 year old. Not those clodhoppers

Reactions: 22
The state of them all, turning up to a Paris fashion show looking like a bunch of scruffs. Shame on them. They all seem so full of themselves too- thoroughly unlikeable. My family doesn’t have a big budget for clothing, but we look a million times better than that lot, that’s for sure

Reactions: 25
The state of them all, turning up to a Paris fashion show looking like a bunch of scruffs. Shame on them. They all seem so full of themselves too- thoroughly unlikeable. My family doesn’t have a big budget for clothing, but we look a million times better than that lot, that’s for sure
They all look silly. They get it so wrong over and over.
And theyre at fashion week. I wonder how much money changed hands for VB to get a slot there.
That whole family would make a great sitcom. All the stereotypes are already there.

Reactions: 20
I hope Harper wasn't exposed to any age inappropriate stuff at that fashion show? No nude or topless models I hope?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.