Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of the kids!
Not sure why they’re always being referred to as “naturally stylish and cool”!!
Is double denim now a stylish thing Cruz?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would guess Harper picked the dress out herself based on other outfits she’s worn before - I bet she was thrilled but I personally wouldn’t have agreed to her wearing it out in front of so many people and photographers, also knowing what people will say. Its more appropriate for dressing up around the house if that’s what she likes to do (I know I would have at her age). Parents should have known a lot better - whether or not she sees the comments now is not the point. They obviously don’t set boundaries for their kids.

The rest of the kids - honestly no words. Victoria’s designs are quite understated and chic, and then the kids turn up dressed like that! 🤡

Reactions: 14
Find it weird people are commenting on an 11 year olds body tbh. I wish people could leave the kids out of it on tattle.

Reactions: 21
Find it weird people are commenting on an 11 year olds body tbh. I wish people could leave the kids out of it on tattle.
But they want people to comment on it, that’s why she’s in that dress. Just like they want people to comment on David kissing her on the lips, that’s why they post the photos. It gives them a chance to be all faux outraged when anyone suggests it’s inappropriate. It’s just high level trolling for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
1 No Claudia
2 Brooklyn and Nicola didn’t go out for the family dinner
3 Harper’s dresses were completely inappropriate for her age. She may have chosen it herself but the front of it should have been altered be more age appropriate.

Reactions: 20
I think this so called rift was fabricated to create buzz for her show. Typical Beckham behaviour to compromise their privacy and dignity in order to raise their profile.

Reactions: 15
I don’t agree that the dress is inappropriate but that wasn’t what I was getting at. Someone on a previous page commented on her weight and I don’t think that’s ok with the influences she has around her anyway.

Reactions: 13
I think it's sadly inevitable people will comment on her body, firstly as a woman in the public eye, or girl, your body will be commented on, the Beckhams know this and still choose to expose her. Secondly because Victoria is so thin and has obviously eating disorder Harper's perfectly normal body already looks big standing next to her mum. Again, they know this.
Is it ok? Not really, but her parents are putting her in plunge necklines at 11, the clothes don't scream little girl. I think it's all gross, I feel sorry for Harper as she's not naturally skinny and will be forever compared to her unnaturally skinny mum, she's a lovely looking normal looking 11 yr old and if her parents had an ounce of decency we'd have no idea what she looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I read the comments here and thought H's dress wouldn't be that bad. Just seen the photos, and wtf was Victoria thinking? Totally inappropriate for an 11 year old.

Reactions: 11
The first thing I said when I saw that photo of their 11 year old daughter wearing that dress was that it was totally unsuitable. What were they thinking? Not only does she look ridiculous but they no doubt will complain in the future to keep eyes off their daughter by turning her into a sex object.

I don’t care if the dress was designed by Victoria it’s not something an 11 year old should be wearing.

So far I haven’t mentioned Harper in my criticism of the Beckham offspring but looking at her expression I can easily see her go down the same route of modelling or some other thing theyre not suited to just to make easy money and publicity for the Beckham brand.

Is there a gunk tank the whole family can get covered in slime to teach them a bit of humility?

Reactions: 16
Poor Harper, dressed like a Lolita! In a dress with a plunging neckline, trimmed with black lace (giving sexy underwear vibes) all paired with ‘little girl’ pigtails. All kinds of wrong that!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wow, wow wow!
Either they all got dressed in the dark, or have seriously pissed off their stylists!

Reactions: 10
Poor Harper, dressed like a Lolita! In a dress with a plunging neckline, trimmed with black lace (giving sexy underwear vibes) all paired with ‘little girl’ pigtails. All kinds of wrong that!
I am surprised at VB allowing it, I thought H was always tastefully dressed up to now. Dress could easily have been modified (even at the last minute) to make it age appropriate.

Reactions: 15
I am surprised at VB allowing it, I thought H was always tastefully dressed up to now. Dress could easily have been modified (even at the last minute) to make it age appropriate.
Sorry off topic Mrs B, but who is your profile pic? been meaning to ask for ages. X

The comments on the Daily Mail articles are almost as funny as the ones on here. Cruz likened to an extra from Michael Jackson’s thriller video and David likened to Rod Stewart or Val Doonican!!
I see Cooklyn is rocking the middle aged lesbian look again with his bouffant hair and cut out top

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.