Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right… his dad had a go at him about his wife?

That’s one way to heal a family rift.

My heart bleeds purple piss for this bunch of privileged twats.
“We don’t do that in this family”
No you don’t David, cheating on your wife is more your thing.
FFS Beckham has some gall 🙄

Reactions: 30
“We don’t do that in this family”
No you don’t David, cheating on your wife is more your thing.
FFS Beckham has some gall 🙄
I know what a load of bollocks.

And they clearly DO do that in the family as Brooklyn is demonstrating.

Diddums.

Reactions: 12
Do we know if they turned up for Vicky’s show? (I actually hate myself for caring 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know what a load of bollocks.

And they clearly DO do that in the family as Brooklyn is demonstrating.

Diddums.
I actually find it quite telling that for all the posturing about what a close family they are, Brooklyn is so ready and so quick to shut himself off from them.

Reactions: 19
The kids looked absolutely horrendous at the show! How can they think a plunging neckline is appropriate for 11 year old Harper!

• Sad
Reactions: 43
The kids looked absolutely horrendous at the show! How can they think a plunging neckline is appropriate for 11 year old Harper!
I was just about to say about her dress. I thought it was inappropriate too!

Reactions: 29
That’s a dress for a woman with breasts not a little girl. Very inappropriate.

Reactions: 32
Yes DM has pics of them at the show.
They arrived EARLY <---- DM's caps and emphasis.

Earlier on there were six (6 !!!) stories about will they be there, Eva is there, Harper is in a dress, etc etc. A couple were 'exclusive' ie placed PR stories. I'm taking it that most of this feud is invented, just to drum up publicity?

How predictably shite.

Reactions: 6
They arrived EARLY <---- DM's caps and emphasis.

Earlier on there were six (6 !!!) stories about will they be there, Eva is there, Harper is in a dress, etc etc. A couple were 'exclusive' ie placed PR stories. I'm taking it that most of this feud is invented, just to drum up publicity?

How predictably shite.
Yeh Beckhams have so paid money for all this publicity.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Don’t often comment on here but what on earth was Harpers father thinking letting her out in the dress then walking hand in hand with her confused not appropriate dress for a young girl omo.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.