Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find a Tiktok where the person explains how the Beckhams try so hard to make themselves seem more successful and talented than they're actually are (David being the only talented one). They say how Victoria's brand doesn't make any profit and that the profit probably comes from somewhere else, which I believe because I only saw a single rack in some expensive store and nobody even mentions her brand. Victoria also wasn't a good singer nor she had some charisma. She was always so bland unlikable hiding behind her 'posh' persona. Tabloids wrote about them like they're the Kardashians about irrelevant stuff, and now we have Brooklyn who changes his 'job' every year.

Reactions: 5
I do like Victorias beauty line actually, but it’s such a saturated market there’s no way it can be successful enough to offset all the debts from her other ventures.

Reactions: 7
I use VB mascara and also have a couple of the eyeshadow palettes. The mascara is the best I’ve used and literally doesnt smudge at all. I spent years looking for one that doesnt leave a mark under my eye.

i think its been discussed beforE that it is common for high end luxury brands not to turn over profit/be in deficit For years. Hence why most get bought by conglomerates like LVMH and start beauty/perfume lines and collaborations with high street brands.

i actually dont mind VB. Yes she wasnt particularly musically talented but none of the Spice Girls were, they were a brand. However I think kudos to her got trying to turn her success into something else business wise. Her brand is quite often featured in magazine like Vogue etc.Im not keen on David. I think he’s really smug. The kids im neither here nor there. Not interested in them and dont follow them. But Brooklyn does make me cringe

Reactions: 21
I agree, I think VB seems pretty harmless and most of the things that bug people about her (weight, never smiling, image-obsessed etc) all seem to show she is overloaded with insecurities and I feel a bit sorry for her in a way. Not even allowing yourself a small piece of cake on your birthday is no way to live.

I agree David seems quite smug and his well-reported and multiple infidelities probably haven’t helped Victorias mental health as she does seem to sincerely love him and he has made a fool out of her for years.

Reactions: 34
I agree, I think VB seems pretty harmless and most of the things that bug people about her (weight, never smiling, image-obsessed etc) all seem to show she is overloaded with insecurities and I feel a bit sorry for her in a way. Not even allowing yourself a small piece of cake on your birthday is no way to live.

I agree David seems quite smug and his well-reported and multiple infidelities probably haven’t helped Victorias mental health as she does seem to sincerely love him and he has made a fool out of her for years.
Victoria reminds me of someone who has been beaten down by years of emotional abuse. I always really liked her back in her Spice Girls days, she seemed to have a bit of spunk but it seems to have vanished now.

Reactions: 28
I use VB mascara and also have a couple of the eyeshadow palettes. The mascara is the best I’ve used and literally doesnt smudge at all. I spent years looking for one that doesnt leave a mark under my eye.

i think its been discussed beforE that it is common for high end luxury brands not to turn over profit/be in deficit For years. Hence why most get bought by conglomerates like LVMH and start beauty/perfume lines and collaborations with high street brands.

i actually dont mind VB. Yes she wasnt particularly musically talented but none of the Spice Girls were, they were a brand. However I think kudos to her got trying to turn her success into something else business wise. Her brand is quite often featured in magazine like Vogue etc.Im not keen on David. I think he’s really smug. The kids im neither here nor there. Not interested in them and dont follow them. But Brooklyn does make me cringe
Have you tried her pencil eyeliner, is it any good? Your positive words on the mascara makes me curious about trying her stuff (undereye eyeliner devotee and love ones that last the day...Chanel is the only one that works for me so far)

Reactions: 1
Have you tried her pencil eyeliner, is it any good? Your positive words on the mascara makes me curious about trying her stuff (undereye eyeliner devotee and love ones that last the day...Chanel is the only one that works for me so far)
I personally love her eyeliners but they are soft and quite smudgy and won’t be for everyone … they can be blended into a gradient or used all over as eyeshadow as well, and she has made some really nice colours. I quite like a slightly smudgy look though. I use the dark gold colour under my eyes most days and it does stay in place pretty well, but not sure if they would be suitable for anyone with oily lids or watery eyes.

Reactions: 4
I personally love her eyeliners but they are soft and quite smudgy and won’t be for everyone … they can be blended into a gradient or used all over as eyeshadow as well, and she has made some really nice colours. I quite like a slightly smudgy look though. I use the dark gold colour under my eyes most days and it does stay in place pretty well, but not sure if they would be suitable for anyone with oily lids or watery eyes.
Ohhh they sound nice but wouldn't work for me. I have oily watery eyes, very very few liners work for me.

• Sad
I haven’t sorry! What I’ve seen of them in videos suggests they are easy to smudge to create smoky eye looks.
i am interested in trying her white water line liner which opens up the eye.
OT but if you like liquid liner Kat Von D’s Tattoo eyeliner is amazing and doesnt Budge

Reactions: 3
I haven’t sorry! What I’ve seen of them in videos suggests they are easy to smudge to create smoky eye looks.
i am interested in trying her white water line liner which opens up the eye.
OT but if you like liquid liner Kat Von D’s Tattoo eyeliner is amazing and doesnt Budge
Thanks, I have KVD and amazing. I also love Stila liquid eyeliner.

Has anyone tried VB's clothing range? I've never looked.

Victoria also wasn't a good singer nor she had some charisma. She was always so bland unlikable hiding behind her 'posh' persona.
She may not have been the best singer but I wouldn’t say she was bland. I think her problem was she often got overshadowed by some of the bigger, louder personalities in the group. But she had a very dry sense of humour and was very funny when she wanted to be. This vid has some clips from her Spice Girls days and up to more recent times. A shame she doesn’t show this side much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She may not have been the best singer but I wouldn’t say she was bland. I think her problem was she often got overshadowed by some of the bigger, louder personalities in the group. But she had a very dry sense of humour and was very funny when she wanted to be. This vid has some clips from her Spice Girls days and up to more recent times. A shame she doesn’t show this side much now.

I have a friend who used to work First Class for BA and he has always said that she is one of the nicest, funniest and polite of the celebrities that he has served. It’s sad to see her public personal is so dour now

Reactions: 36
I have been in that thread alot the last couple of days and wouldn’t say any they are OTT compared to his. Most famous people have done a post or two over the course of the last 10 days. He did several yesterday in the course of a few minutes, not pics from the funeral or the day, but mostly old pics of Elizabeth and Philip which he’s clearly scoured the internet for to post in tribute. It’s actually quite desperate.
I wonder if Brooklyn went and took a photo 🤔😀 x

Resizer_16645229304431.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Okay are we taking bets as to whether the Peltz’s will turn up to VB’s Paris show?

I reckon they will. The give away is Claudia Peltz being there in Paris.

Reactions: 9
So let me get this right… his dad had a go at him about his wife?

That’s one way to heal a family rift.

My heart bleeds purple piss for this bunch of privileged twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.