Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beautician one was. I know her.

Men don’t always cheat with attractive women. It’s usually the other way around 😂 I think he took any opportunity he got.
Which beautician? Becks had an affair with a beautician? Never heard this.

Reactions: 1
She was David and Victoria’s beautician years ago. It was pretty big news at the time but it was after Rebecca loos so I think a lot of people thought she was just jumping on the bandwagon.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also is it true that he has secret children as often mentioned in DM comments? Kids would be really difficult to hide even with NDAs. Especially as David seems like the type to want to see a lot of all his kids

Reactions: 4
Also is it true that he has secret children as often mentioned in DM comments? Kids would be really difficult to hide even with NDAs. Especially as David seems like the type to want to see a lot of all his kids
People say the same about Alex Bowen in DM comments 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t know what to make of Nicola PB. She always looks as if she’s caught a whiff of a particularly smelly fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it’s true that there has been a family fall out, are his parents still bankrolling BB? Or is he living off his wife/in laws money? He’s obviously not earning anything himself - and probably never has. 🤔

Reactions: 5
We're the same age and this gives me so much second hand embarrassment. I can't describe the vibe of this video besides that he's like a pimped up truck. He has the face and the attitude of a cute wholesome chav that tries too hard to be hot and masculine. He reminds me of my redneck ex that also held the stirring wheel like that thinking it was hot. He really did inherit nothing from his parents.

Also, I can't believe that rich kids like him are still unable to even partially succeed in life. A chef? I bet that an average housewife can outchef him. We can say about the KarJenners whatever we want but they took advantage of their privilege 100%.
The fact he had no embarrassment calling himself a chef 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To me she looks like an animated Disney villain that’s come to life
She reminds me of the step mother in Cinderella for some reason. Her smile always looks like a sneer, there is no warmth in her whatsoever and I can't understand what Brooklyn sees in her.

Reactions: 19
A touch of Cruella, and Medusa from The Rescuers too… prettier and younger obviously, but same permanent sneer and glare. And you’re right - zero warmth

Reactions: 8
I don’t come on this thread often.

I’ve seen the latest article Brooklyn doing modelling for Pepe jeans and I’m embarrassed. Bad enough him and his wife thinking they’re Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton but I blame the parents.

There are kids all over the world who have nothing, just struggling to survive literally carrying water etc to live. They want to learn to become doctors or teachers, to improve themselves and there’s this lad who has it all given to him.

This young man and his brothers have been taught your name is everything, you don’t need to work to earn money or get ahead in the world. It’s not enough just to be a ‘gentle soul’.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t come on this thread often.

I’ve seen the latest article Brooklyn doing modelling for Pepe jeans and I’m embarrassed. Bad enough him and his wife thinking they’re Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton but I blame the parents.

There are kids all over the world who have nothing, just struggling to survive literally carrying water etc to live. They want to learn to become doctors or teachers, to improve themselves and there’s this lad who has it all given to him.

This young man and his brothers have been taught your name is everything, you don’t need to work to earn money or get ahead in the world. It’s not enough just to be a ‘gentle soul’.
He simply doesnt have the body for modelling. His legs are short and bandy.

Buy Pepe Jeans and you too can look like this 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He simply doesnt have the body for modelling. His legs are short and bandy.

Buy Pepe Jeans and you too can look like this 😆
Has neither the face nor the body. I'm not into slagging people off for their looks, but if someone is putting themselves out there as a model then I think criticism is to be expected especially when he's purely getting the job because of the Beckham name.

I think the younger lad Romeo is a lot better looking although again I don't think he'd be getting modelling jobs if he wasn't a Beckham.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.