Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Dan Wootton agrees

All he cares about is money and Brand Beckham. The entire family is embarrassing. Victoria's dying clothing brand, Brooklyn's half assed careers, and Cruz's attempt at a singing career while being unable to hold a note. Harper and Romeo seem like the only normal ones for now (unless there's something I'm missing)

Reactions: 19
I really think this could be his downfall.
I’d love to thinks so - I cannot bear his Messiah complex & the way their kids are used to promote the brand. Sadly - while they’re losing their appeal in the UK - I’m not sure if that’s the case overseas (where the money is) . . Especially Asia, the Middle East & Africa.

Reactions: 16
🤢 pathetic and embarrassing.
She looks dead behind the eyes. He seems to have no boundaries or social awareness, he thinks these posts look cute and romantic but he just comes across as a bit pathetic and weak. This is what happens when you make someone your entire world. They remind me of the photos of Victoria draped all over David while he makes a face to the camera, a real sense of letting the public know who is in control. Poor kid, when the marriage ends he is going to be distraught.

Reactions: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those photos look like he is smothering her. Blink twice if you need help Nicola.

Do you think it might be a case of he over compensates cause he saw what his mom went through with David’s cheating?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's very emotionally vacant, she looks like there's nothing going on in her head.
The way she acts around Chef Brooklyn is as if she struggles to tolerate him and he acts weirdly possessive over her. Like if he can't have her nobody can.

Reactions: 13
“He turned his dream into reality through hard work”
And nepotism never came into it!!!!
They must think we’re all as simple as Dorkyn and his wife 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
He'd get more respect if the club wasn't owned by his dad. Other than that he does seem to be the least annoying out of them all

I thought it was interesting that David posted a picture in his story of the three boys and now it's taken down.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If he’s so great why hasn’t he been called up to the England squad?

Another one of their kids stealing a living from someone who actually deserves it.

Reactions: 13
If he’s so great why hasn’t he been called up to the England squad?

Another one of their kids stealing a living from someone who actually deserves it.
I doubt he's even good enough to play for San Marino, let alone England. His footy career will be even more embarrassing when Rooney's eldest gets picked, he's really good (he plays for man u academy)

Reactions: 17
It'll be embarrassing in 10 years time when all his sons have grown up and not one of them has a proper career or has worked hard for anything

Reactions: 14
From that link :

'I always knew that Brooklyn would have to break away from his family because that's what happens with the Peltzes. If you become one of the Peltzes, you have to leave behind your whole family in your life. Nothing existed before you met them. They sort of suck you in.'

No secret really, he’s more or less cut off from his family. He’s not seen them in months I think. I do hope he stays in touch off social media with Harper and his brothers

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.