Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder who the source is. Surely not the daughter in law....
Nothing would surprise me.

This quote from the article... ouch lol

She was always just going to let her design something. But she was never going put that on her,' the source said. 'She has too many actually talented designer friends.

'It's like when you have an in-law, and they say they make the best meatballs, you hate meatballs, but you let them cook it anyway. That's exactly what happened.

'She was never, ever going to wear it.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Very cold of Victoria if it’s true that she didn’t tell them she was hosting Paris Fashion Week.
That article makes it sound like the Beckhams have cut contact with Cooklyn (love that name 😂) because he won’t play by brand Beckham rules.
If that’s true then it just further proves what a sham it all is; A loving family doesn’t just cast their kids out because they won’t cut Ma and Pa in on all the shiny new publicity they’re getting.

Reactions: 15
I do wonder who the source is. Surely not the daughter in law....
What if the source is close to the Beckhams? Put just enough venom in the article to make Nicola seem a snobby, petty cow over a few frocks combined with the Beckhams not paying for Cooklyn's (lol) greencard (subtext being he is a grown man who should have a job and sort his own stuff) but Daddy Peltz is paying for it (subtext he is ruining them both by failing to make them grow up plus paying for Nicola's new wedding ring just weeks after the wedding) It could be read that Nicola deserved a snub from fashion week, after all she has talented designer friends for that, why does she need Posh for those invites? Its going to be very interesting when this implodes both sides are already setting their media stalls out.

Reactions: 21
Ooooh it's war...bring it on

Shocking. I think it's true.

There's a part where it mentions the Beckham's refusing to pay Brooklyn's green card fees, so his father in law has to do it. Brooklyn has done countless interviews, photoshoots and more. He must have his own money from that. He must be able to afford it?

Reactions: 32
Is it bad that I feel for him?
He seems harmless enough.
Just so happens he has an alright ( I suppose) Mother and a complete hole of a Father... I dunno, he seems a bit lost somehow 🤔
I think he comes across as a sweet boy. Any interview I've saw of him he seems nice and not caught up in his own hype.

Reactions: 22
I think some of what he says is taken out of context and it makes him look worse

Example: Brooklyn saying Peltz- Beckham was like starting something new/doing their own thing

People said he must've thought they're the first couple to have a double barrelled last name

I took it as Brooklyn and Nicola's last names are so heavily associated with their parents and by calling themselves Peltz-Beckham it would be like branching off into their own family, away from things like "David Beckham's son"

Reactions: 14
I struggle to feel sorry for him as he is someone who has grown up with so many opportunities and finances to do whatever he wants. Instead of doing something for himself in his own right, of taking time and effort to learn new skills/ qualifications he chooses to just trade off his parents fame.
I don’t think he’s a bad person or nasty or anything.
I do think he believes in his own hype like in that car video he calls himself a chef and happily takes cooking segments in shows over someone who has earned their way to becoming a chef.
Every opportunity he has had so far is simply because of who his parents are and not because he’s done any hard work or really achieved anything in life other then being the child of celbrities.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think he comes across as a sweet boy. Any interview I've saw of him he seems nice and not caught up in his own hype.
But why should he have any hype at all? He is just the product of famous parents. He has no talent. Why is he constantly in the press?

Yes he seems pleasant enough but he has nothing to offer the world other than his last name.

Reactions: 23
What if the source is close to the Beckhams? Put just enough venom in the article to make Nicola seem a snobby, petty cow over a few frocks combined with the Beckhams not paying for Cooklyn's (lol) greencard (subtext being he is a grown man who should have a job and sort his own stuff) but Daddy Peltz is paying for it (subtext he is ruining them both by failing to make them grow up plus paying for Nicola's new wedding ring just weeks after the wedding) It could be read that Nicola deserved a snub from fashion week, after all she has talented designer friends for that, why does she need Posh for those invites? Its going to be very interesting when this implodes both sides are already setting their media stalls out.
Would they really want Victoria to come across as Mommy Dearest, though? It is very uncomplimentary to her.
Nicking the first dance to have a mother-son dance instead <shudder>
Having the wedding speech all about her <cringe>
I mean, Nicole may be all that she comes across and more but having your new mother-in-law oust you from your wedding isn’t going to end well.

Reactions: 25
Ugh he’s quite creepy and sweaty looking in that video. It’s quite amazing that with all the money in the world at his disposal, at the end of the day, he’s just a very average bloke with nothing really standout or memorable about him.
The only standout feature is he seems quite immature for his age. Wonder if Nicole tucks him up at night at bedtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh he’s quite creepy and sweaty looking in that video. It’s quite amazing that with all the money in the world at his disposal, at the end of the day, he’s just a very average bloke with nothing really standout or memorable about him.
The only standout feature is he seems quite immature for his age. Wonder if Nicole tucks him up at night at bedtime.
With his dummy.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.