Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickening, if it is so great he and his family should move there. How much money does one person need? I can understand someone broke selling their sole like this, but they absolutely do not need anything more. Or is he angling for Qatar to somehow how brooklyn a "career" (as a chef maybe? :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sickening, if it is so great he and his family should move there. How much money does one person need? I can understand someone broke selling their sole like this, but they absolutely do not need anything more. Or is he angling for Qatar to somehow how brooklyn a "career" (as a chef maybe? :ROFLMAO:)
I wonder if Brooklyn is as sick of all this tit as we are. Might explain a few things.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Brooklyn is as sick of all this tit as we are. Might explain a few things.
True, While Brooklyn annoys me, I feel bad for him on some level, in the same way I feel bad for the children in the royal family. He has grown up in the public eye, without his consent, and his parents have seemingly never pushed him to make an effort in school or anything else. Realistically what could he do? I view some kind of breakdown and divorce in a couple of years tbh

Reactions: 20
It beggars belief that this can happen in a so-called civilised society. They should be stripped of the World Cup at the very least! Of course that would never happen.
Exactly, they should never have been given it initially anyway, everyone knows what they were doing anyway. Total disgrace.
Unrelated to the Beckhamms, but it is the same when people go to Dubai, most of the hotels etc were built on slave labour, and it is just ignored

Reactions: 21
David Beckham disgusts me. The way people can turn a blind eye to things like that for ££££

He's hardly in desperate need of the money.

Reactions: 15
This is what pisses me off about famous people; they’re all for wearing Pride badges/equality until a sponsorship deal comes along. Qatar has a poor record for womens rights and those of LGBTI, but if the shill is enough, they can conveniently put it aside.

Anyone else happen to think this whole brand Beckham has had its day? I kinda think both of them just look a bit tragic these days, like the world has moved on but they haven’t.

Reactions: 38
Anyone else happen to think this whole brand Beckham has had its day? I kinda think both of them just look a bit tragic these days, like the world has moved on but they haven’t.
Spot on!

They are simply not the draw they once were. But they are deluded, in their own little bubble and can’t get off the merry go round.

Reactions: 18
Yes, I too think that the gloss is gone off the Beckham's. David seems sleazy, Victoria seems unhappy, hungry and unloved, Brooklyn's an international joke and we don't really care about the rest of them. I don't believe David and Victoria are even a couple anymore so their happy-schmappy Instagram posts just seem so fake and annoy me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Seems Dan Wootton agrees

Damn you Beckham, it’s the first time I’ve ever agreed with Dan Wootton!
He’s spot on there.
Beckham always been a bandwagon jumping, what’s in it for me, full of himself narcissist.
Horrible man.

Reactions: 36
I reckon they’ve got some money issues. We all know VB’s fashion line is a money pit and they have an expensive lifestyle to keep up and that’s just the stuff we know about. No wonder Brooklyn jumped ship.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.