Beckhams #5 what's greyer Victoria's meal or David's hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romeo turns 20 today, and in turn come the posts about how proud they all are. I'm not saying he hasn't worked hard over the years honing his talent, but he's playing on the reserve team for his Dad's club. They were hardly not going to sign him! These kids are beyond privileged.
God he was unfortunate looking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More tea being spilt in the daily mail today… lots of “sources” close the bratty Nicky giving her side of the obvious tension..hahaha it’s so funny..

rich beyond their wildest dreams and pissing venom over utter nonsense …

Reactions: 13
the Beckhams seem to have made a right arse of parenting
maybe if they had not thrust them into the public eye constantly things would be very differrent
all for greed

Reactions: 15
maybe if they had not thrust them into the public eye constantly things would be very differrent
all for greed
Exactly. Their vanity has sunk their ship. Her clothing label is failing, David is wearing a wig and taking money from Qataris, and now their eldest son is estranged from them.

Nobody should ever push their kids into the limelight. They have no autonomy in that decision and it fucks up their lives and mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely had no idea David wore a syrup. That has made me laugh proper 😂 Are there any pictures where it looks obvious?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all for greed
Exactly this, the kids have always been part of the face of Brand Beckham, being rolled out for every photo opportunity.
Thank goodness many other celebrities have learned from them how NOT to do it.
So many other famous parents that I’ve never seen their kids.
Does anyone know what Cheryl Cole’s little boy looks like? Or Adele’s son?

Reactions: 19
More tea being spilt in the daily mail today… lots of “sources” close the bratty Nicky giving her side of the obvious tension..hahaha it’s so funny..

rich beyond their wildest dreams and pissing venom over utter nonsense …
Not rich enough to pay for their own green cards though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just googled and a green card is $1760…surely they don’t need help from a billionaire for that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Would they really want Victoria to come across as Mommy Dearest, though? It is very uncomplimentary to her.
Nicking the first dance to have a mother-son dance instead <shudder>
Having the wedding speech all about her <cringe>
I mean, Nicole may be all that she comes across and more but having your new mother-in-law oust you from your wedding isn’t going to end well.
Having the 'first dance' is just wrong in so many ways.

Reactions: 16

This is so cringe 😳🫣
Oh gawd. I actually feel sorry for him, he is a product of his dumb, immoral,unrealistic parents.he answers each questions as if it's such an important Q and needs a profound answer.
What caught me is how he totally mimics his dad's facial gestures, the slow blink and cheeky smile to reply any interview question.

I like/feel sorry for him but have no kindness to his seemingly soulless wifey, nor Derek the dawg dad.

Reactions: 13
The thing is im sure he will get a green card only because who his father in law is and it'snot because he will bring talent/opportunity to the states
what will be his proffession?)
would love to be a fly at the interview,can you imagine
there are plenty more deserving cases for a gteen card but its not going ro work like that

Reactions: 5
Just googled and a green card is $1760…surely they don’t need help from a billionaire for that
I don't think the admin fee is the issue. As he doesn't have a job or career of any note (understatement) I imagine he needs a wealthy sponsor in order to be approved for the green card. Someone to bung $5m in his bank account so he can prove he's a person of means.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.