Beckhams #4 Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really was a dressed down wedding, I have seen Mel C better dressed when she is performing or doing interviews. I did expect so much more from their guests.
I agree. The only one I thought dressed as I would have expected, and looked lovely with it, were Eva Longoria and Victoria's mum, Jackie. The rest were all surprisingly "flash beach party" / casual. I'd have expected those looks for an engagement party or maybe the rehearsal dinner not the main event.

Reactions: 16
I think Harper is a perfectly normal little girl who unfortunately will have all sorts of hang ups about her weight in the future that’s to her mother. Cruz is friends with my niece at school and has been to her house and apparently has lovely manners
Is he still in school?

I really hope Harper becomes the good footballer of the family.
That would be fantastic, especially when you consider the fact that Female Professional Football is in the spotlight and has been
for some years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
looking happy snd content as usual
JLO, Gwen Stefani, Cindy Crawford are all older and weigh more than her but still 10x better than her and can pull together a smile. She truly lives a miserable existence and it's all of her own making due to her obsession of being part of brand Beckham

Reactions: 17
Why do people act as if this no smiling thing in a new thing? Even before she got with Beckham she had the RBF look.

Reactions: 9
I always suspect that her not smiling is so that her crow's feet are never visible in photos. I'm roughly the same age as her and my eye wrinkles only show when I smile. She'll never want anything making her look old.

Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Ffs I used to be an aspiring chef, 5 years of long arsed days, working my way up through the kitchen hierarchy, it wasn’t bloody easy! Brooklyn is little more than an aspiring ‘food assembler’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh dear, just found this in the daily fail, some bollocks about a cooking video
that cost $100,000 and a crew of 62.

Urghhhhh! Those hands look so grubby! How many germs are under those rings? I’d rather go hungry than eating anything prepared by Dorklyn. Aspiring chef that has not heard of wearing gloves when working with food?🤢🤮

• Sick
Ffs I used to be an aspiring chef, 5 years of long arsed days, working my way up through the kitchen hierarchy, it wasn’t bloody easy! Brooklyn is little more than an aspiring ‘food assembler’
It’s why I hate programmes like Masterchef. They go into a professional kitchen, cook a dish and then are exhausted.
No worrying about costs, wastage, preparation and worst of all..cleaning down the kitchen after service.
I have never worked in a kitchen but did work in a golf club and was horrified at how much work a kitchen entails that is not cooking

Reactions: 21
looking happy snd content as usual
Her lips look ridiculous. She's now got the look of Ruth Wilson, the actress from Luther and The Affair. I've always assumed her lips were "assisted" too, though I could be wrong. I don't understand why anyone would want to look like that.

Reactions: 13
I am very often thankful that i didn't marry my first high school boyfriend that I met when I was 16. We were both completely different people after age 25ish and totally wanted different things in life. I wish them luck!

Reactions: 10
I feel a tiny bit sorry for the Beckham offspring.
the expectation to live a fairy tale social media life at the expense of real life seems a very heavy one… up just because what? Dad kicked a football and mum warbled a bit.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.