Beckhams #4 Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe reading to much into this, but seeing your wife passed out next to a toilet and rather than lovingly helping her to bed, taking a picture and documenting it in a birthday card, seems utterly hateful. Kids who bully each other post passed out pics on SM, not a supposed husband and wife who love each other!! Other reading is, they are trying to be 'zany' and prank each other a la Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively, but not sure they are likeable enough or even slightly fond enough of each other to pull that off!!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Did anyone else see that pic Tana Ramsey posted of them with the kids? The fact that Victoria is smaller than (what looks like) the 12-year-old girl beside her... how is that normal??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He is so distinctly average, considering the genes he should have inherited.

And those tattoos look even chavvier up close. It’s a wonder Victoria let’s them do it to themselves.

Reactions: 25
How cute did Victoria look as a nine-year-old?!

1650242733061.png

I wonder what happened between Victoria and Katie Holmes - they were so, so close at one point (along with Eva Longoria, who is still in the picture).

Hmmm ... :unsure:

1650243550508.png

1650243706605.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Re: Katie Holmes... I wonder if they were better friends with Tom so when the split happened, they were Tom's friends, not hers?

Reactions: 8
I always thought that was a friendship of expediency anyway.
Tom wanted high profile recruits.
They wanted entrée into Hollywood high society.
when neither really got what they wanted, it fizzled out.

Reactions: 16
I'm guessing they're going to be living in America? What does Brooklyn actually do? Seems to be on shows showing how to make cheese on toast, he obviously doesn't have to work (financially) but is he gonna be a drifter throughout life like Paris Hilton in the early 2000's, no great purpose in life, no doubt he had a private education so good stable foundation in life but what's come of it all 🤷 Wonder what he put for occupation on the marriage certificate 🤔
Victoria has stated publicly that she made him get a job, she didn’t care if it was Mac Donald’s as long as he worked as her and David both worked when theywere young, good standpoint to have instead of the endless famous for being rich lot like ParisHilton (she turned it into a career and a hard worker so not hating on her now)
he had modelling work because of his name but in comparison to the other two boys he is the ugliest so not sure why he was picked, would have held off until the other two were old enough if I was a fashion brand

Reactions: 7
Why on Romeo’s latest insta does it say @harperbeckham.fashion in a clear watermark print across harpers middle ?? My god are they merching her now … let her live her own life for gods sake

Reactions: 8
David isn’t accepting ageing well , looking a bit grubby too.
The second pic I find very interesting, it's almost like the roles are reversed. He's clinging to her more lately while she looks distinctly unimpressed. I think the power balance has shifted for some reason.

Reactions: 16
He looks like a really bad George Michael tribute act. Her body language is interesting. She looks really uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.