Beckhams #4 Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One question, what is going on with his eyebrows??

Reactions: 2
Has it already been covered that Cruz will be getting into music? His dad probably knows plenty of contacts, so I'm sure we'll hear him releasing some mediocre music soon.

Reactions: 4
Has it already been covered that Cruz will be getting into music? His dad probably knows plenty of contacts, so I'm sure we'll hear him releasing some mediocre music soon.
He was going to be the next Justin Beiber at one time and did some music (if you can call it that) with him.

Reactions: 6
He was going to be the next Justin Beiber at one time and did some music (if you can call it that) with him.
It always comes across like these rich kids seem lost in life. They don't have a real goal and just go from one thing to another. Where they earn money I'll never know.

Reactions: 10
It always comes across like these rich kids seem lost in life. They don't have a real goal and just go from one thing to another. Where they earn money I'll never know.
I have friends that were parents in their late teens, their kids are now repeating the pattern. One friend of mine is 37 and a grandad of 3. I think the Beckham kids are the rich equivalent, following in the footsteps of their parents. I find it rather sad.

Reactions: 9
I have friends that were parents in their late teens, their kids are now repeating the pattern. One friend of mine is 37 and a grandad of 3. I think the Beckham kids are the rich equivalent, following in the footsteps of their parents. I find it rather sad.
Victoria and David were 24 when they had Brooklyn, I wouldn't call that too young. They're still together too, personally I'd call their marriage a success. Quite often children marry young because their parents have set them a good example, and shown them something they want.

Food for thought

Victoria and David were 24 when they had Brooklyn, I wouldn't call that too young. They're still together too, personally I'd call their marriage a success. Quite often children marry young because their parents have set them a good example, and shown them something they want.

Food for thought
Yeah that's one thing I can't criticise them for. Their marriage has been pretty solid. I know there were rumours of David's affairs, but they have stayed together and seem like they are happy together. Whether they are genuinely happy together, who knows, but looks like they have a solid relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that's one thing I can't criticise them for. Their marriage has been pretty solid. I know there were rumours of David's affairs, but they have stayed together and seem like they are happy together. Whether they are genuinely happy together, who knows, but looks like they have a solid relationship.
I don’t think there is anything to praise about a woman - or man - staying in a relationship that is just for show. They don’t look like a happy couple and if the rumours about him are true then she’s wasted the best years of her life on someone who treats her like crap. I personally find them very cold and uncomfortable to watch. Maybe if she’d left she could have met someone who treats her well. No shame in walking away from an unhappy marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They look anything but happy to me and how many rumours of David cheating are there? I feel they stick together as they generate more income and interest as the “brand beckham’ than they would do separately.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What do they make money from these days? Vicky's fashion label seems to be making huge losses yearly and I don't see David doing stuff. So, where does their income come from?

Reactions: 3

Food for thought
Not really. They're the worst example of a happy marriage you can imagine. He's cheated on her repeatedly, got numerous love children and seems to dislike her and humiliate her on a regular basis. If that's a successful marriage give me singledom every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not really. They're the worst example of a happy marriage you can imagine. He's cheated on her repeatedly, got numerous love children and seems to dislike her and humiliate her on a regular basis. If that's a successful marriage give me singledom every time.
Is all of that proven fact?

Reactions: 4
Is all of that proven fact?
Well he didn’t get a super injunction for nothing. He has skeletons in the closet. At the very least I can’t understand anyone thinking they are happy. There Is absolutely no warmth between them.

Reactions: 18
Well he didn’t get a super injunction for nothing. He has skeletons in the closet. At the very least I can’t understand anyone thinking they are happy. There Is absolutely no warmth between them.
Still, a lot of assumptions being made based on unfounded rumours and gossip. I honestly don't think they would stay together if they were that unhappy, their brand isn't that strong anymore and both would be fine apart. Is it really that much of a stretch to think they might be happy most of the time, and feel they prefer being together to being apart? Maybe he did stuff in his past that they've moved on from. Who knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.