Beckhams #4 Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the Body Language Guy’s live stream yesterday, I’m inclined to agree with him. Everything about this screams that Brooklyn has entirely subordinated himself in the relationship, from the age differential to the taking of her name to his lesser (!) wealth status to the photos in which she towers over him and/or stares fixedly into the camera while always he’s in profile kissing her. He is a very young man, pretty much aimless, without focus or accomplishment, probably seeking a strong character in his wife to give him direction. None of this augurs well for the future. She will entirely have the reins in the relationship, and she will get bored.

Her baseline pose in photos, jaw up and looking slightly down her nose, is interesting. I love when Jose says to adopt a pose and see how it makes you feel. When I do that it definitely comes with a feeling of confidence, haughtiness and superiority,

The camera is her first love, most definitely, while he I think is absolutely in thrall to her. There is a video somewhere of them on the red carpet, he kisses her as if she is a sort of amazing god-like creature he can’t stop looking at while as usual she gazes away from him to seek out the cameras. It’s sort of sweet and sad at the same time. Maybe she had a couple of crap relationships and now just enjoys being completely worshipped, but that dynamic is very hard to maintain in a satisfying way in the long run.

Still, they both love Nicola which gives them something in common, at least for now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
@Lady_H
That’s a great post.

This imbalance is also a part of his parents relationship so it’s perfectly normal for him. He’s been used as a camera prop all his life so there is no change there.

Reactions: 32
I'm guessing they're going to be living in America? What does Brooklyn actually do? Seems to be on shows showing how to make cheese on toast, he obviously doesn't have to work (financially) but is he gonna be a drifter throughout life like Paris Hilton in the early 2000's, no great purpose in life, no doubt he had a private education so good stable foundation in life but what's come of it all 🤷 Wonder what he put for occupation on the marriage certificate 🤔

Reactions: 14
Watching the Body Language Guy’s live stream yesterday, I’m inclined to agree with him. Everything about this screams that Brooklyn has entirely subordinated himself in the relationship, from the age differential to the taking of her name to his lesser (!) wealth status to the photos in which she towers over him and/or stares fixedly into the camera while always he’s in profile kissing her. He is a very young man, pretty much aimless, without focus or accomplishment, probably seeking a strong character in his wife to give him direction. None of this augurs well for the future. She will entirely have the reins in the relationship, and she will get bored.

Her baseline pose in photos, jaw up and looking slightly down her nose, is interesting. I love when Jose says to adopt a pose and see how it makes you feel. When I do that it definitely comes with a feeling of confidence, haughtiness and superiority,

The camera is her first love, most definitely, while he I think is absolutely in thrall to her. There is a video somewhere of them on the red carpet, he kisses her as if she is a sort of amazing god-like creature he can’t stop looking at while as usual she gazes away from him to seek out the cameras. It’s sort of sweet and sad at the same time. Maybe she had a couple of crap relationships and now just enjoys being completely worshipped, but that dynamic is very hard to maintain in a satisfying way in the long run.

Still, they both love Nicola which gives them something in common, at least for now.

Their relationship is very reminiscent of his parent's in the early days.The way David apparently worshipped Victoria and she dominated him completely.We all know how that turned out.

Reactions: 34
Their relationship is very reminiscent of his parent's in the early days.The way David apparently worshipped Victoria and she dominated him completely.We all know how that turned out.
Do we? They look happy enough to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
DB and VB are an utter sham. Everybody knows about his shagabout personality and that he humiliates her publicly. She is malnourished and constantly miserable. She had clearly been bawling her eyes out and rowing with him just before the royal wedding they went to.

Goes to show that no amount of cash and success (although her fashion label has had to be bailed out by David) makes you happy.

Without each other they wouldn’t have had their brand and made such a fortune. And that is why they stay ‘together’.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
David and Victoria are the same age and she took his name yet it hasn't made things work any better. Regardless of whether you follow "traditional" roles in a marriage you need respect, and Brooklyn and Nicola don't seem to have much of it ...

Reactions: 11
David and Victoria are the same age and she took his name yet it hasn't made things work any better. Regardless of whether you follow "traditional" roles in a marriage you need respect, and Brooklyn and Nicola don't seem to have much of it ...
My kindest guess is that Brooklyn respects/adores/ worships the ground she walks on. And that she probably thinks he’s a lovely sweet “go with the flow” kind of guy who doesn’t push back on anything thereby making her life easy at the moment. I am sure she wakes up to that adoring puppy look every morning, with B gazing at her in disbelief at how very beauteous she is, what a lucky chap he is, how blessed he feels, etc etc.

The problem is that becomes super annoying very quickly, at which point you really want someone with a spine to give you a bit of a harder time (fnnnaarr). I don’t think that a relationship with a subordinate male works after a few years, no matter how wonderfully non-traditional and woke you think you are. And that looked like a pretty darned traditional wedding to me.

I predict the acquisition of another couple of dogs, a bunch of holiday pap shots, a 3-year relationship run, a multi-gazillionaire in her future and heartbreak in his. I doubt they’ll have kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
The Peltz’s have ended up in court due to their mistreatment of staff. Nicola and her mum sounded pretty nasty.

If they’re anything like his parents they’ll need a few kids to promote their brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The Peltz’s have ended up in court due to their mistreatment of staff. Nicola and her mum sounded pretty nasty.

If they’re anything like his parents they’ll need a few kids to promote their brand.
I wonder if she’s still like that. I have to be honest, I don’t think I could be around someone who treated people like that. It takes nastiness to a whole new level. You can tell a lot about a person from the company they keep.

Reactions: 27
Brooklyn isn’t exactly a looker.
In fact I wouldn’t say any of the Beckham sons are.
I was never a fan of their father David, viewing him as a bandwagon jumping opportunist, but he was always good looking.
Alas for his three sons, they didn’t acquire the handsome gene.

Reactions: 36
Another missing wedding guest was Elizabeth Hurley - she is Godmother to Brooklyn and Romeo, have they fallen out? Know Elton is on tour but she is on holiday at some secret destination but looking at the photos it is somewhere hot so can't be that far away from Miami to be able go to the Society wedding of the year, especially for her Godson.

Reactions: 26
Eurkh a lot of their videos are coming up on my youtube feed. Watched their couples quiz thing think it was on GQ?

they actually look sweet together and brooklyn looks really in love with her so i guess that is sweet to see

Still twats for the cost of a wedding.

Reactions: 12
I normally lurk in the background on the Beckham thread but I must leave this one pic I've made yesterday to share on here..
I've photoshopped the bride and groom heads round lol 😄😄 x
I'm still lurking on thread 2 and will pop by again tomorrow 🥰

Resizer_16497405750581.jpg

Looooooool 😄😄😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Another missing wedding guest was Elizabeth Hurley - she is Godmother to Brooklyn and Romeo, have they fallen out? Know Elton is on tour but she is on holiday at some secret destination but looking at the photos it is somewhere hot so can't be that far away from Miami to be able go to the Society wedding of the year, especially for her Godson.
Like most people these days who have no connection to religion yet still choose to have their children christened, it's all just a token gesture and another excuse for a big party/magazine deal.

Reactions: 27

1649817301571.png

... When this little nugget was published, they received a lot of responses from former staff who had similar stories to tell; unfortunately, it goes to a dead link.

One of Nicola's father's former wives was Valerie Fitzgerald - I'm not sure if it's THE Valerie Fitzgerald, real estate guru from LA, or another one, but he's pretty much had their union scrubbed off the web.

There are a LOT of blind items about Nicola's (mis)behaviour:

1649817688464.png

1649817782219.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.