Beckhams #4 Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s looking increasingly smug with that arrogant smirk on his face. And no, he’s not ageing well at all. She on the other hand is looking great.

Reactions: 8
I’ve cropped those pictures , Cruz looks really unhappy and I don’t like posting pictures of children.

Back in the day of their relationship Victoria was always in front , bossing him then the dynamic changed after his alleged affair with Rebecca Loos.

I don’t think she’s gone back to being assertive within the marriage, maybe just pissed off he’s looking cheap and acting like a nob.

Reactions: 6
Why on Romeo’s latest insta does it say @harperbeckham.fashion in a clear watermark print across harpers middle ?? My god are they merching her now … let her live her own life for gods sake
True but I think he found that pic on a fan IG called Harper Beckham fashion. I guess he didn't notice. I don't think the Beckhams endorse it lol

Reactions: 1
He’s looking increasingly smug with that arrogant smirk on his face. And no, he’s not ageing well at all. She on the other hand is looking great.
She’s plastic - fillers, Botox and lifts 🤣 not denying she looks good but she’s hardly an ambassador for growing old gracefully - she looks like she’s in her 20s not 48

She’s smaller than Harper in those photos. That poor child is going to grow up with such a negative self image.

Reactions: 16
She’s plastic - fillers, Botox and lifts 🤣 not denying she looks good but she’s hardly an ambassador for growing old gracefully - she looks like she’s in her 20s not 48
Not saying she is, but at least she looks better than old leathery face Becks. The ink doesn’t do him any favours either.

Reactions: 12
Re: Katie Holmes... I wonder if they were better friends with Tom so when the split happened, they were Tom's friends, not hers?
Perhaps ... I did remember reading about how Victoria was trying to set Katie up with some of David's friends post- her divorce, but who knows what's true and what's not ...

Is it odd Mel B and Victoria don’t follow each other on IG? What’s that all about?
Odd - especially as Mel B attended Brooklyn's wedding.

Someone mentioned that Mel C and her daughter attended Brooklyn's wedding, but I still haven't seen any photos ... also, interesting that Emma was the only one of the Spice Girls to wish Victoria a happy birthday (that the Daily Mail reported anyway - I don't care enough to go and look at her Instagram).

- - -

Remember when it was reported that the Beckhams bought a multi-million dollar penthouse in Miami? Well why then did they stay on their "super yacht" recently, and not the apartment? (The DM articles kept waffling on about how many the yacht could sleep - all chatter about the apartment seems to have stopped). I think half the stuff that's reported about them is smoke and mirrors.

I mentioned in another post that Ken Paves (Victoria's hairdresser friend - he was formerly very tight with Jessica Simpson [they traveled everywhere together] didn't appear to be at the wedding, which I thought was odd, and questioned whether they'd had a falling out. As far as I can tell from his IG, they are still very good friends. So, maybe he did attend but just wasn't photographed or something.

I find the friendship between Victoria and Jonathan Cheban (Kardashians hanger-on), curious ... Jonathan attended Brooklyn's wedding and her recent birthday party ... so they must be close! Weird connection.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There's something about the way she babies Harper - more than just as the baby - that makes me wonder if she has additional needs.

• Wow
There's something about the way she babies Harper - more than just as the baby - that makes me wonder if she has additional needs.
I used to think they were like that about Cruz. I think they just treat her extra-specially because she's the baby of the family and the only girl.

Reactions: 12
Nah, Harper is being "prepared" to follow in Vicky's footsteps more like.

Reactions: 2
To be fair I think I am guilty of this with my youngest as I know he is my last and so I in some ways want to keep him little! He of course wants none of it and wants to grow up faster and be the same as his brothers!

Reactions: 5
Something about their relationship with Harper feels very weird to me.
I think Harper is a perfectly normal little girl who unfortunately will have all sorts of hang ups about her weight in the future that’s to her mother. Cruz is friends with my niece at school and has been to her house and apparently has lovely manners

Reactions: 28
Harper appears to be a sweet, happy girl; inevitably the parents have shared her artwork and her speaking online .

The Beckhams are proud of their girl and like to show her off, whether it’s good for her or not, who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Perhaps ... I did remember reading about how Victoria was trying to set Katie up with some of David's friends post- her divorce, but who knows what's true and what's not ...

Odd - especially as Mel B attended Brooklyn's wedding.

Someone mentioned that Mel C and her daughter attended Brooklyn's wedding, but I still haven't seen any photos ... also, interesting that Emma was the only one of the Spice Girls to wish Victoria a happy birthday (that the Daily Mail reported anyway - I don't care enough to go and look at her Instagram).

- - -

Remember when it was reported that the Beckhams bought a multi-million dollar penthouse in Miami? Well why then did they stay on their "super yacht" recently, and not the apartment? (The DM articles kept waffling on about how many the yacht could sleep - all chatter about the apartment seems to have stopped). I think half the stuff that's reported about them is smoke and mirrors.

I mentioned in another post that Ken Paves (Victoria's hairdresser friend - he was formerly very tight with Jessica Simpson [they traveled everywhere together] didn't appear to be at the wedding, which I thought was odd, and questioned whether they'd had a falling out. As far as I can tell from his IG, they are still very good friends. So, maybe he did attend but just wasn't photographed or something.

I find the friendship between Victoria and Jonathan Cheban (Kardashians hanger-on), curious ... Jonathan attended Brooklyn's wedding and her recent birthday party ... so they must be close! Weird connection.
There is this photo of Mel c and her daughter at the wedding.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
There is this photo of Mel c and her daughter at the wedding.
It really was a dressed down wedding, I have seen Mel C better dressed when she is performing or doing interviews. I did expect so much more from their guests.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.