Beckhams #4 Styles are old, the top lip is new, his hairline is borrowed, and the bride looked blue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1190486

... When this little nugget was published, they received a lot of responses from former staff who had similar stories to tell; unfortunately, it goes to a dead link.

One of Nicola's father's former wives was Valerie Fitzgerald - I'm not sure if it's THE Valerie Fitzgerald, real estate guru from LA, or another one, but he's pretty much had their union scrubbed off the web.

There are a LOT of blind items about Nicola's (mis)behaviour:

View attachment 1190488

View attachment 1190489
What a cow. Brooklyn may be dull and dim, but he doesn't seem like a nasty person at all. She will soon get fed up with him and his soppy behaviour, and when she does, I fear it will hit him like a ton of bricks.

Reactions: 45
Another missing wedding guest was Elizabeth Hurley - she is Godmother to Brooklyn and Romeo, have they fallen out? Know Elton is on tour but she is on holiday at some secret destination but looking at the photos it is somewhere hot so can't be that far away from Miami to be able go to the Society wedding of the year, especially for her Godson.
That’s probably the last time she saw either one of them … wasnt it a joint christening?
Most of the big publicised life events for celebs who hawk themselves around the glossy mags have a cast made up of people from the same PR stable.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me who thinks VB and KK have stepped out in remarkably similar styles this last week? Silver metallic dress, hair up? Oodles of money for not much talent, happily shove out the kids for media attention and money. They’re just two cheeks of the same arse really. There’s not really any point to this comment, just an observation 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
DB and VB are an utter sham. Everybody knows about his shagabout personality and that he humiliates her publicly. She is malnourished and constantly miserable. She had clearly been bawling her eyes out and rowing with him just before the royal wedding they went to.

Goes to show that no amount of cash and success (although her fashion label has had to be bailed out by David) makes you happy.

Without each other they wouldn’t have had their brand and made such a fortune. And that is why they stay ‘together’.
It's really quite shocking how little she eats. I know it's fashionable to be skinny, but she could afford to up her calories a bit. Food is one of life's pleasures, she shouldn't completely deny herself that. I dunno who she puts up with David's bloody annoying voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My Facebook feed is filled with titbits about this wedding from how the stylist kept Nicola’s hair soft in the humid heat to how much Victoria’s Diamond necklace.

The lack of famous guests is funny so very few pictures. Even vogue India is in on the act. But the 90’s nightie’s aren’t impressing anyone

I almost feel bad for Victoria when I look at that picture. She just looks sad? I just really don't think her marriage is great, clearly she's struggling with body image issues... she really only has one kid left who "needs" her, but then again I don't know how engaged they really were as parents when the boys were young. They definitely always had nannies around.

Overall, she strikes me as a decent person with a lot of issues.

Reactions: 30
I bet there's a small bit of truth in that, though maybe not as dramatic or obvious as they're saying (ie I bet nobody *ran* out anywhere, I bet the families are friendly but not "family" yet)

I leave this here I made last night and will catch up later today.😄🥰 x

Before..

Resizer_16498978906371.jpg

....and afterwards loooool 😄😄😄😄 x.

Resizer_16498978440431.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I almost feel bad for Victoria when I look at that picture. She just looks sad? I just really don't think her marriage is great, clearly she's struggling with body image issues... she really only has one kid left who "needs" her, but then again I don't know how engaged they really were as parents when the boys were young. They definitely always had nannies around.

I'd agree with your assessment, she looks sad and insecure a lot of the time. I prefer her a lot more to David the smarmy git.

Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen this ☕ from Deux Moi?? Thoughts? Long time lurker here
A few years back there was a rumour about Marc Anthony and Jada P getting it on, and little Willy finding them. If the rumours abut DB are true I hope VB has been getting it from somewhere!

Reactions: 9

To some people being as slim as possible is the most important thing in life. My sis who is 66 has had an eating / exercising disorder basically her whole life. In the last few years she has basically cut out loads of foods ( no meat no carbs no fruit etc) her husband is slightly disabled after a stroke and he has had most things taken from his diet too. ( except when she’s away and he eats everything !)But if anyone has a cake or biscuit she has to have a tiny taste. She exercise very day and carries a small scales in her bag when she goes away to weigh herself every day.
she’s not happy and the shame as she’s a chef who cooks wonderful food life’s too short

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I think the 3-4 milli is an exaggeration from the beckham camp it looked like a cheap wedding & I bet none of them see it lasting so why blow so much money on it.
I read that as the tents alone cost 1m, so the wedding would have cost a lot more than 3-4m. Someone in the Daily Mail (columnist) quoted 10m.

Reactions: 2
More Bollocks from the Mail, what a lame story.

Makes sense as to why there are no pictures from this wedding from any family or friends lol Minus photo booth pictures. And well I think that's a great idea to get everyone focussed on the wedding, I also think some of the best pictures from the wedding can come from your guests just having a great time!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.