Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a picture in the metro yesterday, I didn’t recognise her. Can’t find the exact one but this is similar
IMG_0236.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she looks ok? A bit of work but not too bad. Mel B was on Stephs light lunch a few weeks back, now she has a totally different face.

Reactions: 5
Though to be far the Gates children did inherit a lot more brains than the Beckhams, Bill Gates went to Harvard albeit he dropped out and Melinda Gates graduated from prestigious Duke University. Neither of the Beckham parents went to university, their talents were in singing and sport so it was obvious they were going to push their children in those fields as if they had any talents it would be there.
I do wonder how their children passed the entrance exams for private schools 🤭

Last edited:
I do wonder how their children passed the entrance exams for private schools 🤭
A fair few private schools don’t have entrance exams. Especially if you offer to pay five years of fees in advance or donate to the new library / sports hall etc.

Reactions: 8
Its the lips and new teeth that have changed the shape of her face! It effects the way she talks.

Reactions: 3
Before Elton John became a Dad I recall reading he was leaving a portion of his wealth to the Beckham children, like they were in need of it 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A fair few private schools don’t have entrance exams. Especially if you offer to pay five years of fees in advance or donate to the new library / sports hall etc.
Harper goes to Glendower so she would have had to sit the 4+ exam. I have heard Glendower is hard to get into because it is known for its high academic achievement. Romeo also studied at Wetherby which is selective.

Reactions: 3
Harper on “date night” with Mummy and Daddy according to Mummy B. Kisses x

Anyone else find that a bit weird?

Reactions: 14
Anyway not to be alone together!
Oh that makes me so sad for Victoria.I actually think David is emotionally abusive and distant like he got what he wanted from her (job done) and now discarded.
I think he just makes her feel massively insecure and not appreciated and I still think it's something that partially triggered her eating disorder.
The man is frigging toxic imo and no I can't stand the creepy way he invades his daughter's personal space (because that's what he is doing) it's called emotional incest Dave! (See Liz Hurley and Damian for another example and various other celebs)
Grooming his daughter by making her the golden child (and chip off the old block just like daddy because narcissists can't give you love but only their own reflection as exhibited by others) so she's the special and chosen one....and their are no boundaries because she is seen as an extension of her father and it's all ego based not love?
Love would give children freedom and space to develop in their own time and to discover themselves what their passions are?
As it is I think all of their kids are assigned roles to place and surprise surprise Harper's role is that of daddy's girl except it's not the usual dad doting on his daughter because it's too close for comfort and i am sorry the way he nuzzles her neck and drapes himself around her like a cobra is both suffocating and disturbing!
Also looking into the camera with that creepy smug face of his makes me want to puke!
It's like he's proud of himself because he can get away with doing whatever he feels like and his daughter trusts him so she won't object (not yet anyway because she doesn't know any different)?
Sorry folks for going off on one but I have been in a similar situation with my own daughter and you know sadly it's more commonplace than people realise.I nearly got divorced over this because my needy emotional vampire of a husband just couldn't resist getting my daughter on side and also neglecting the 3 boys (Yeap same as Victoria here daughter being the youngest)!
So I feel for her and I understand how it happens (slowly) and yeah there are elements of them both being good dad's (or seeming to be) love of cooking in touch with the feminine side both attentive to their daughters but the problem is that they take it too far?
Like they don't know when to rein it in? The adoration of a young girl who hangs on their every word plus a wife who is peri menopausal and they are emotionally distant from is just too tempting?
I also think that's why in a similar way Victoria also became too close to her boys (it's like an echo of David) except and this is a big difference she will have done it because she is lonely?
David has done it because he's greedy and controlling and on a (smug) power trip.
Disgusting self satisfied vacuous egotistical prat who cares if you can kick a ball around a field (not that well either)! I think that deep down inside he's secretly glad if his sons are dunces so that they won't be competition for him!
He is also happy imo for his wife to starve herself to oblivion or bury herself in heaps of mindless activity just so he isn't haunted by the ghost she has become.
Meanwhile he has his young daughter all too himself and isn't he happy because of that!
Again Mark of a narcissist they always seek to isolate! Feeding off empathic supply which as his daughter she will give to him!
Again I will say it for me he's nothing more than an emotional abuser and tyrant and I think Victoria has always tried to save face and force it to work but it never really will because his heart isn't in the whole charade that's because he doesn't have a heart to begin with!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh that makes me so sad for Victoria.I actually think David is emotionally abusive and distant like he got what he wanted from her (job done) and now discarded.
I think he just makes her feel massively insecure and not appreciated and I still think it's something that partially triggered her eating disorder.
The man is frigging toxic imo and no I can't stand the creepy way he invades his daughter's personal space (because that's what he is doing) it's called emotional incest Dave! (See Liz Hurley and Damian for another example and various other celebs)
Grooming his daughter by making her the golden child (and chip off the old block just like daddy because narcissists can't give you love but only their own reflection as exhibited by others) so she's the special and chosen one....and their are no boundaries because she is seen as an extension of her father and it's all ego based not love?
Love would give children freedom and space to develop in their own time and to discover themselves what their passions are?
As it is I think all of their kids are assigned roles to place and surprise surprise Harper's role is that of daddy's girl except it's not the usual dad doting on his daughter because it's too close for comfort and i am sorry the way he nuzzles her neck and drapes himself around her like a cobra is both suffocating and disturbing!
Also looking into the camera with that creepy smug face of his makes me want to puke!
It's like he's proud of himself because he can get away with doing whatever he feels like and his daughter trusts him so she won't object (not yet anyway because she doesn't know any different)?
Sorry folks for going off on one but I have been in a similar situation with my own daughter and you know sadly it's more commonplace than people realise.I nearly got divorced over this because my needy emotional vampire of a husband just couldn't resist getting my daughter on side and also neglecting the 3 boys (Yeap same as Victoria here daughter being the youngest)!
So I feel for her and I understand how it happens (slowly) and yeah there are elements of them both being good dad's (or seeming to be) love of cooking in touch with the feminine side both attentive to their daughters but the problem is that they take it too far?
Like they don't know when to rein it in? The adoration of a young girl who hangs on their every word plus a wife who is peri menopausal and they are emotionally distant from is just too tempting?
I also think that's why in a similar way Victoria also became too close to her boys (it's like an echo of David) except and this is a big difference she will have done it because she is lonely?
David has done it because he's greedy and controlling and on a (smug) power trip.
Disgusting self satisfied vacuous egotistical prat who cares if you can kick a ball around a field (not that well either)! I think that deep down inside he's secretly glad if his sons are dunces so that they won't be competition for him!
He is also happy imo for his wife to starve herself to oblivion or bury herself in heaps of mindless activity just so he isn't haunted by the ghost she has become.
Meanwhile he has his young daughter all too himself and isn't he happy because of that!
Again Mark of a narcissist they always seek to isolate! Feeding off empathic supply which as his daughter she will give to him!
Again I will say it for me he's nothing more than an emotional abuser and tyrant and I think Victoria has always tried to save face and force it to work but it never really will because his heart isn't in the whole charade that's because he doesn't have a heart to begin with!
This is one of the best posts I've ever read in my life on any forum ever. You have absolutely nailed it. Spot on, insightful, just FAB. 👏 Kudos. X

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is one of the best posts I've ever read in my life on any forum ever. You have absolutely nailed it. Spot on, insightful, just FAB. 👏 Kudos. X
Oh thank you so much for saying so @Angelic37 that's very kind of you.I appreciate it (y).
I am 43 now and remember when the spice girls hit the big time and while not really a massive fan I still kind of got swept up by the whole girl power thing . Victoria Beckham or Posh spice was always my favourite I have always thought that she is more astute and sensitive than people gave her credit for and we both got married and had children at similar times.We both have 3 boys and 1 daughter and it looks like we are both married to a similar type of man (only mine isn't a multi millionaire and is perhaps marginally less of a creep)!
So something's are red flags and when you live (or love) a narcissist you become quite good at picking up on them.
That's what I think anyway 🤷‍♀️ but the thing that gets to me is the smarmy way that David Beckham gets away with it?
Especially in the press and goodness me it doesn't take a genius to work out that Victoria has been suffering because of this and yet where is the support or sympathy for her? (Except on here?)
She regularly gets ridiculed and criticised but I see her life as a form of escapism but then that's because imo she has something or someone that she'd like to escape from?
Probably the pain of being rejected by David and the humiliation of that being common knowledge that and living a sham marriage?
He wants to have a wife no doubt about that but he doesn't want to pay her any attention or give anything to her apart from money? Prop up her failing clothes buisness just like Brooklyn's dire efforts get enabled anything but give them the attention they need or deserve? Setting them both up to fail but it's ok because his losses get written off as being tax deductible? Again personal opinion based on what I've seen.
However rich of successful they are they can never get respected can they?
It's probably because they come across as inauthentic and lacking in integrity and I think David (the enabler) Beckham is a really large part of that?
She really paid a high price for being the more successful and imo beautiful one at the start of the relationship didn't she? It's like he couldn't wait until she lost some of her power or allure and became dependent on him?
Maybe secretly that's what he always wanted?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hit the nail on the head! Brilliant post and sorry you had to deal with similar behaviour.

I do feel so sorry for Victoria and how self conscious and stiff she has become. Even when you look back at old performances of her back in the early days of the Spice Girls, compared with their reunion in 2007 everything about her is so wooden and staged. She used to be so natural and care free. If she was still that way it would be an absolute joy to see her on a reunion tour with the other girls. But certainly not with how she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.