BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I dislike her reels when she is constantly pulling and tugging at anything… her hair, clothes bags etc it’s making me cringe how bad transitions are

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just watched her 6.30 morning routine/vlog thing, and what's with the awkward in your face placement of the Innocent smothie? Is it an undeclared ad?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She from the north, so obviously has a northern accent (as i do myself). So why has she started putting on a fake northern accent 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She from the north, so obviously has a northern accent (as i do myself). So why has she started putting on a fake northern accent 😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Her accent doesn’t match with the area. Being local to Beverley and Hull there can be a slight difference in accent. Beverley is slightly more posh in comparison to Hull. But it’s like she forces an accent to not sound like she’s from Hull at all. But we all know that it’s fake.

I personally think the Hull accent is ✨stunning✨✨quirky✨✨niche✨

Reactions: 10
I don’t get what she wants her channel to be - if she wants it to be more travel focused she could easily go on day trips to places alone at the moment and film it or film a trip planning video etc. but she’s stuck doing date night roulette wtf! Grow up Molly

Reactions: 15
There's loads of travel content she could do if she wanted to. Trip planning, how she's planning on budgeting for the trip, things like scratching off a scratch map and talking about memories (especially since I'm assuming she threw out her old scratch map since she scratched off Canada and Dubai before visiting there and those trips were cancelled, lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
her new intro is giving 2013 zoella realness✨✨ the polaroid pictures are sending me into the fuckin stratosphere

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine the beautiful content she could do in Scotland, and she's at least up in the right direction. But no, because travelling to her has to involve a Hard Rock cafe, and organised tours, god forbid she do some work and/or experience anything new.

Reactions: 18
She could definitely travel around the uk and vlog the beautiful sceneries, show people nice places to go if they wanted a walk or a city break or something

Imagine the beautiful content she could do in Scotland, and she's at least up in the right direction. But no, because travelling to her has to involve a Hard Rock cafe, and organised tours, god forbid she do some work and/or experience anything new.
Lydia literally spent the whole summer travelling round Scotland so she has a resource right there to help her plan a trip, but Lydia camped and went hiking which I think Molly is likely too precious for

Reactions: 11
Lydia literally spent the whole summer travelling round Scotland so she has a resource right there to help her plan a trip, but Lydia camped and went hiking which I think Molly is likely too precious for
Yeah I could imagine if molly went camping it would be a 15 min video of her complaining

Reactions: 4
I feel like her entire audience must be much younger people looking up to her rather than anyone her age or older😳

I can’t believe she’ll be 23 this year and 24 next year and 25 the year after and 26 the year after that, and…… it’s like the words of a 16 year old 🙄

God that Tom one is fast becoming her irritating little witch, I don’t know why I watched her last upload but he needs to sort that hair out, get some self respect and a job of his own…..
and ditch the earrings,
The kiss at the end 🤣🤣 I would pay to ship her to Australia at this point, Jesus molly you spent about 14 days there, give it a bleeping rest. Watch home and away and sort yourself out, You are not a native of Hull city…..in Sydney 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t get what she wants her channel to be - if she wants it to be more travel focused she could easily go on day trips to places alone at the moment and film it or film a trip planning video etc. but she’s stuck doing date night roulette wtf! Grow up Molly
I thought this!! Especially as the 'solo travelling' pulls in a tonne of views. There's so many places she could create incredible content from in the UK! Wales, Scotland, Lake and Peak District, so lush! Or even challenging herself to go to new cities etc. She could pull in a huge audience before she even goes 'travelling' with Tom!

I feel like her entire audience must be much younger people looking up to her rather than anyone her age or older😳
They are defo younger, had a look at a few tiktok accounts who constantly comment and they are like 13/14

Reactions: 3
She could even go to Newcastle to visit her friend that lives up there and actually show off the city, not just the inside of clubs

Reactions: 3
Why does she make big deals over having alcohol? She's 22 not 15 😂😂 and calling her drinks 'bevergino' gives me the ick 😬😂.

I didn't used to mind Tom but I don't know why he makes me cringe 😂. Also the fact she hasn't gained any subscribers since July says something.

Reactions: 25
Totally unrelated but I find it hilarious. Just been on the local news that Beverley Town Council have not paid their gas bill in 17 years. They’ve not had a gas supplier since 2004, so they’ve got a hefty bill🤣🤣 typical council

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.