Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macaroon

Why doesn't she change the youtube name? beauty spectrum doesn't make sense, and she doesn't even like it

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ohnoanoh

Eve is stunning, she’s really blossomed and seems to know what she wants in life which is a lot more than can be said for princess molly

applesandoranges

It’s my influencer pet peeve when they ask for content ideas when it’s literally their job to think of content, it feels really lazy to me

ColourfulRainbow

Why does she make big deals over having alcohol? She's 22 not 15 😂😂 and calling her drinks 'bevergino' gives me the ick 😬😂.

I didn't used to mind Tom but I don't know why he makes me cringe 😂. Also the fact she hasn't gained any subscribers since July says something.

teacacia

oh no, are we we all ready for the super niche t swizzle vlog?

okay, im a bit of the way through. this is giving mad 13 year old birthday party vibes its just such a strange thing to have a serious party as a fully grown adult dedicated to a music artist?? like i had a one direction themed party when i was 13? just hammering home that she rlly is stuck as her teenage self lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha

cookies74

Cannot get over her being congratulated for changing her name 😂 Imagine if she did something actually worth congratulating, like getting a proper job, signing up to volunteer somewhere one day a week, did an activity that wasn't eating vegan fast food....

• Heart

ECH

VIP Member
Yeah, she literally could have had a whole year's worth of content there doing a video visiting A-Z of towns in the north and south, one video a week. Challenges aren't interesting when there's not really anything challenging about them.

• Heart
  • Haha

brownbee

I hate how she put on her story that she’s got such a ‘busy week’ for her coming up, and she put what she’s doing and it’s literally having drinks with friends and going Christmas shopping, oh and going to london for the 100th time this year

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
If she moved to London you know she'd be on Oxford Street daily, talking about eating at the 'local restaurants' whilst eating at Pizza Express

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
She’s had a couple of (nice) comments on her video saying she shouldn’t be promoting these travel videos when the flights are so bad for the environment and her reply is basically - if Ryanair are going to sell them then people are going to take them. Does she not realise that Ryanair only sell them because people purchase them 🤨🤣

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t know what’s more annoying,

- The constant Taylor swift shit,
- The constant mid roll ads,
- The constant “the dog” “the dog”
-The miserable, lost looking mother who needs to get a life and kick Carl to the curb, maybe get a hobby, a friend, therapy.
- The pratty boyfriend who clearly now sees himself as someone kind of YouTuber, he’s seemingly decided he has a personality under that godawful hair.
he doesn’t,
and he feel it now needs to be shared online,
it doesn’t.
- The forced Yorkshire accent.

All of the above….. why do I keep watching 😐

• Haha

hereforthegossip21

I don’t understand why influencers say there obsessed with things they’ve been sent? I would be obsessed with something I was sent for free too

and this isn’t just aimed at Molly but it was on her post I saw it
If you were out and about having a quiet little stroll and you saw her or any influencer/Instagramer etc posing like that with their mum taking their photos you’d just look at them and think what a twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ohnoanoh

‘New addition to the family’ I wonder what Toms family really think of their new puppy being splashed all over the Internet for views and clickbait…Tom kissing her cheek whilst she holds the puppy like it’s hers fs 🤣

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I don’t know if I see her and Tom getting married, but I also don’t think she would break up with him as I can’t imagine her wanting to be single
They’ll be one of those couples that end up splitting up because they want different things and then within a year he’s married to someone else

Melier

VIP Member
She’s so desperate for people to think they’re getting engaged. They don’t even live together - NOBODY is thinking you’re getting engaged any time soon

• Haha

Melier

VIP Member
There’s a lot you could criticise about this video / Mollys lifestyle in general but I really don’t think the fact she lives with her mum and dad is the main thing. I get what you’re saying, that she is implying it’s in her own house / she’s hired an office to anyone that doesn’t follow her, however I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the fact she still lives at home at 22.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with living at home at 22 🤣 she’s making out she’s some girl boss in her own office not her parents spare room ….

• Haha

bumblebees19

VIP Member
That was the video we were being told was the biggest and best thing she’s ever done?! Walking through towns for 30 mins, buzzing about free parking, complaining about Nandos being busy, openly saying she knows nothing about the places she is visiting. The cringe for her.

• Haha