BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry’s birthday but she still has HER birthday balloons in the background 🤣 because it can’t be anyone else’s birthday without hers being mentioned

Reactions: 14
Anyone else find it so painfully awkward that she started Harry’s birthday in the vlog with a clip of her and Tom being all touchy-feely, it makes it look like she’s talking about Tom instead of Harry… is our Molly getting confused between them herself 🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I'd love to see her do Vlogmas just to see how boring her daily life is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The difference between her and Harry is stark. He’s more independent than her, he’s acknowledged that going out doesn’t constitute your entire personality, he’s got multiple and diverse friendships groups, he’s got commitment. I would be mortified if my little brother was showing how immature I was.

Reactions: 21
The difference between her and Harry is stark. He’s more independent than her, he’s acknowledged that going out doesn’t constitute your entire personality, he’s got multiple and diverse friendships groups, he’s got commitment. I would be mortified if my little brother was showing how immature I was.
I suspect it's because Harry hasn't been coddled and told he's the greatest thing since sliced bread constantly, plus he seems to have ambitions that go beyond living at home and claiming to be Australian

Reactions: 10

‘Our office?!!!?’ Yeh in your mum and dads house ….
There’s a lot you could criticise about this video / Mollys lifestyle in general but I really don’t think the fact she lives with her mum and dad is the main thing. I get what you’re saying, that she is implying it’s in her own house / she’s hired an office to anyone that doesn’t follow her, however I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the fact she still lives at home at 22.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a lot you could criticise about this video / Mollys lifestyle in general but I really don’t think the fact she lives with her mum and dad is the main thing. I get what you’re saying, that she is implying it’s in her own house / she’s hired an office to anyone that doesn’t follow her, however I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the fact she still lives at home at 22.
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with living at home at 22 🤣 she’s making out she’s some girl boss in her own office not her parents spare room ….

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Atleast Tom if he didn’t before now officially knows his place in her life when as she states the dog is the biggest highlight of the last 6 years and he gets a quick 2 sec mention as someone better after a heart break and of course Australia came before him. Tom mate I’d be considering my other options because you’re just not that wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Atleast Tom if he didn’t before now officially knows his place in her life when as she states the dog is the biggest highlight of the last 6 years and he gets a quick 2 sec mention as someone better after a heart break and of course Australia came before him. Tom mate I’d be considering my other options because you’re just not that wanted.
I feel quite bad for Tom honestly, he seems to really love her and she just seems a bit indifferent to him

Reactions: 23
I feel quite bad for Tom honestly, he seems to really love her and she just seems a bit indifferent to him
to this day, I still bet on the fact that she’s probs sad she didn’t have a hoe faze. Bet she imagines what it would have been like going to Australia and falling in love with someone over there and having summer flings etc. I just get this vibe that she wishes she could explore, had that vibe for years now😬. She comes across like she would be a flirt anyway, bet she’s sad she can’t go any further!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I see her and Tom getting married, but I also don’t think she would break up with him as I can’t imagine her wanting to be single

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if I see her and Tom getting married, but I also don’t think she would break up with him as I can’t imagine her wanting to be single
They’ll be one of those couples that end up splitting up because they want different things and then within a year he’s married to someone else

Reactions: 24
I guess we don’t see what goes on behind closed doors as they might be the complete opposite of the vibe they give off as a couple, but I don’t think they are. She definitely always seems to give the impression that they’re more like friends/her skivy and he willingly like a faithful dog goes along with it. I don’t think they’ll be together to the point where she wants to marry him, I reckon next opportunity she has to hop foot it to Australia, and in that time away Taylor’s lyrics will have spoken to her and she wants to be single.

Reactions: 8

“do we go to uni?”

“yeah a little bit but it wasn’t for us”

You went to college on a university campus. That’s not going to university 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“do we go to uni?”

“yeah a little bit but it wasn’t for us”

You went to college on a university campus. That’s not going to university 💀
I have a friend who says the same thing, does my head in 😫😫

Reactions: 5
I don’t use tiktok but I wanted to see what she was saying about Taylor Swift and oh my bleeping God how cringe is she!!!! I would be so embarrassed if I posted stuff like that on social media.

Reactions: 2
I guess we don’t see what goes on behind closed doors as they might be the complete opposite of the vibe they give off as a couple, but I don’t think they are. She definitely always seems to give the impression that they’re more like friends/her skivy and he willingly like a faithful dog goes along with it. I don’t think they’ll be together to the point where she wants to marry him, I reckon next opportunity she has to hop foot it to Australia, and in that time away Taylor’s lyrics will have spoken to her and she wants to be single.
Weren’t there rumours before about her cheating last time she was in Australia? Or have I completely made that up?

Reactions: 5
to this day, I still bet on the fact that she’s probs sad she didn’t have a hoe faze. Bet she imagines what it would have been like going to Australia and falling in love with someone over there and having summer flings etc. I just get this vibe that she wishes she could explore, had that vibe for years now😬. She comes across like she would be a flirt anyway, bet she’s sad she can’t go any further!
I remember someone on here once said that given the opportunity she’d drop Tom to be with a D list celebrity.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.