BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely thought it was Harry in that kissing photo I had to look at it again to see that it was Tom.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WAIT it wasn’t yesterday when I looked?! That’s how I found out about the boyfriend!!

She / molly deffo read here then!
I checked on Saturday afternoon and it was! I thought oh when did she do that!

Reactions: 6
🤢🤢 Who even posts something like this at the age of 22? Its something you post when you're back in high school 😖🤢
Molly still is in high school mentally. That’s what happens when you live at home have no job have nothing really going on in your life, you never grow up. We can’t even count the year she did at art school as growing up or moving out she was home more than in Leeds…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Molly still is in high school mentally. That’s what happens when you live at home have no job have nothing really going on in your life, you never grow up. We can’t even count the year she did at art school as growing up or moving out she was home more than in Leeds…
She at least wasn’t *as* irritating a few years ago, I can’t tell if that was just because we could excuse it with her age or if she seems to have mentally regressed during the pandemic. It’s really worrying how naive and immature she is for her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
WAIT it wasn’t yesterday when I looked?! That’s how I found out about the boyfriend!!

She / molly deffo read here then!
ahahahaha so bad, why would you read a site gossiping about your 'friend'? that's hilarious and just speaks volumes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God her new reel is just embarrassing 😂 In all her videos I've ever watched I've never once heard her mention Jack Wills and now she obsessed now she working with them 🙄

Reactions: 8
the new reel is horrendous, all she can do to pose is ruffle her hair… tell me youre bad at your job without actually telling youre bad at your job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t even be arsed to hate watch her anymore.
Yeah I have up too. She’s too boring and doesn’t reflect anything like what a normal 22 year old behaves like. And that’s coming from a 22 year old!

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but she is the least fashionable person I have ever seen. Everything is apparently so 'niche' when in fact it is basic as hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she gave that ad money to Harry since she wouldn’t have been working with the brand if it wasn’t for him being at uni!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.