BeautySpectrum / Molly Thompson #6 travelling to Greece because she’s unique, will Tom ever get off her cheek?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really suggesting that Molly is difficult to remember (saying she got called Holly). Does she know that it’s a very basic name? Try having a name that is uncommon, she actually wouldn’t cope - this is coming from actually having an uncommon name and giving up on people spelling/saying it wrong 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s really suggesting that Molly is difficult to remember (saying she got called Holly). Does she know that it’s a very basic name? Try having a name that is uncommon, she actually wouldn’t cope - this is coming from actually having an uncommon name and giving up on people spelling/saying it wrong 😂
mollie isn’t her name is it, sorry didn’t know ie instead of y makes molly and mollie completely different names..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she post anything about there being no new video tonight?
I can't remember the last time she actually uploaded all her videos correctly in a week, she's majorly slipping considering this is her job.

Reactions: 5
Why doesn't she change the youtube name? beauty spectrum doesn't make sense, and she doesn't even like it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why doesn't she change the youtube name? beauty spectrum doesn't make sense, and she doesn't even like it
I was coming here to say that😭 how’s she gonna rate it a 2/10 and say she hates being called that when she’s branding herself under that name

• Haha
Reactions: 15
loadssss of YouTubers changed their usernames a few years ago when YouTube allowed you to do it. It’s surprising to me that she wouldn’t have got rid of the silly name as soon as possible… I can’t think of a single other YouTuber I watch/enjoy that doesn’t just use their name

Reactions: 17
loadssss of YouTubers changed their usernames a few years ago when YouTube allowed you to do it. It’s surprising to me that she wouldn’t have got rid of the silly name as soon as possible… I can’t think of a single other YouTuber I watch/enjoy that doesn’t just use their name
My thought was maybe her name was a bit basic/there we’re already folk with her name or similar to her name that had more subscribers. Not that “BeautySpectrum” is any less basic, it gives me Youtube 2008 MacBarbie07 vibes (But much less successful lmao).

Reactions: 10
Tom trying to chip in at the #AD on her Milan video was the cringiest thing I have ever seen. Also, does anyone else find she speaks SO SLOWLY. I have to watch all her videos in 2x speed or I feel like I’m in slow motion.

Reactions: 19
Tom trying to chip in at the #AD on her Milan video was the cringiest thing I have ever seen. Also, does anyone else find she speaks SO SLOWLY. I have to watch all her videos in 2x speed or I feel like I’m in slow motion.
Reckon she split the money? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she bought a scarf or a trench, she’s so basic it’s painful
Not her calling 2021 a weird year when Covid has not impacted her one bit, she’s still been on what seems like a million holidays and trips away like sorry what was weird about your year Molly because i’d really like to know

Reactions: 32
Not her calling 2021 a weird year when Covid has not impacted her one bit, she’s still been on what seems like a million holidays and trips away like sorry what was weird about your year Molly because i’d really like to know
Yup!

Work continued as it was before with no interruption or change.
Traveled outside the UK.
Traveled extensively (and pointlessly) through the UK.
Attended gigs and theatre performances.
Housing situation was safe and stable throughout.

The only weird thing about Mollys year was that she was one of a select group of people who have not had a challenging time.

Reactions: 21
Yup!

Work continued as it was before with no interruption or change.
Traveled outside the UK.
Traveled extensively (and pointlessly) through the UK.
Attended gigs and theatre performances.
Housing situation was safe and stable throughout.

The only weird thing about Mollys year was that she was one of a select group of people who have not had a challenging time.
The only thing that was “weird” about thus year is it started with a lockdown and we had restrictions until summer that she didn’t follow anyway, she needs to stop trying to seem relatable

Reactions: 6
Just watched Molly's weekly vlog & when she went to London for the Christmas party, I noticed she was sat next to Anastasia but later said the next day she didn't really know anyone apart from getting to know Hope & Jade. I thought her and Anastasia were friends years ago... I know people drift but 🤷🏼‍♀️😂.

I noticed she put Anastasia in her vlog but on Anastasia's only a side glance when pulling a cracker from then on seemed like she didn't want Molly in the vlog 😂.

Reactions: 11
I hate how she put on her story that she’s got such a ‘busy week’ for her coming up, and she put what she’s doing and it’s literally having drinks with friends and going Christmas shopping, oh and going to london for the 100th time this year

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hate how she put on her story that she’s got such a ‘busy week’ for her coming up, and she put what she’s doing and it’s literally having drinks with friends and going Christmas shopping, oh and going to london for the 100th time this year
it’s so offensive to those of trying to work 5+ days a week and also trying to do those things on evenings and weekends! Yet she has the audacity to say she works hard

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she wants to be Anastasia (duck knows why) I’ve notice her mention her a few times over the time I’ve watched her, and then probably thought after the last few weeks of working together they may be BFFs, whereas Ana’s a stuck up snooty witch and if you’re not part of her grimy clique then you don’t exist, is the impression I get from Ana.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.