Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzainfluencer

‘I didn’t ask for ANYTHING for my birthday’ ten seconds later: ‘This is the only thing I mentioned I’d like for my birthday’. You are 12.

I nearly spat my brew out at her pathetic attempt at a summary of why vinyl records are ‘better’: ‘you can really hear the instruments better’. Just admit that owning one suits your ✨qUirkyyyy viBessssszzzz cus its pretty and pink✨& move on thank yewwwww.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

nalie

I can’t with her always going on about how much coffee she needs because she woke up early or that she is having her third coffee that day because she is so tired and all she ever drinks is DECAF!! How does she not understand the simplest things?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Unforgivingrose

Was anyone else WOUND up watching her vlog this week where she was talking about her 'worky' day (hun, not a 'worky' day, it's called having a job) and she was going through how hard she works and how much time she was putting into the video??? Like 4 hours for a weekly vlog and then maybe double for a longer video... so you work about 16 hours a week and are COMPLAINING???

Honestly felt like it was so tone deaf to add that in at the start

• Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BeautySpectrum #7 Molly & Tom hit the road, do Vietnam accept the Nando’s 20% off discount code?

• Haha

Anon7761

No one really cares now anyway but thought I’d mention, when we all theorised she was still seeing Tom in lockdown she was, cos in her rating films video she was like oh me and tom watched this series together when it first released and half of them were when we were in lockdown lol

• Wow
  • Haha

ECH

VIP Member
She's extra annoying in her new vlog going on about how Harry doesn't know Leeds 'at all'. Like yeah Molly, he's probably focused on going to uni and going to flat parties, not shopping in central Leeds every other day like you were.

• Haha

teacacia

Adding to the saga of everyone thinking Tom and Harry are brothers:

View attachment 936687
she is so adamant that harry n tom don’t look alike it gets more funny every time she gets heated over it. i mean, it is weird. no wonder she gets defensive but holy shit its hilarious.

and that dog literally doesnt like her. that clip from her vlog is so awkward, she acts like someone who’s never touched a dog before, like when a cat person is told to pet a dog when they’ve never really been near one before. it made me cringe so hard. just further proves that lottie is literally just a prop for her insta. i think the dogs can sense the bad vibes honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

pumpkinssspice

Can’t wait for her to go on her ‘backpacking’ holidays which involve cushy group tours with a suitcase and her miniature shower gels from the White Company while only eating chips wherever she ends up 😭😭

• Haha
I’ve always thought that Molly would make an amazing asset to a social media team for a company or something. She does genuinely come up with some half decent ideas sometimes and if she was behind the scenes with a company that could really back the ideas then the videos could be great! Just with a different face and influencer in them! I’ve always thought she would be much better suited behind the scenes than being the actual influencer herself, but I do think she is too self absorbed to ever want to do that now.

ECH

VIP Member
Absolutely refuse to believe people in the UK haven’t heard of Hull or York??? They aren’t that unknown right?
She's off on one, everyone has heard of York and I'd argue most people have heard of Hull. A lot of people I've spoken to even know where Beverley is so...

• Haha

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Liv's party theme is 00s and late 90s films, our Mols has gone as Cher from Clueless ... which came out in 1995, does she actually get anything right?! She's so basic it's actually painful
Her story that was like "3 points to anyone who can guess the film" ... babe it's one of the most iconic and well-known films of all time and your outfit was instantly recognisable, not so niche and quirky after all

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
Her tattoo says 'Fearless', how fitting for the world's first and only Taylor Swift fan

• Haha
Reactions: 25