Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt that views mean that much to him if they're mostly due to traffic from IAmAlex videos, shared edited videos and general spoofs of him. He's too much of a narcissist.

Plus yet again missing the point of why he's hated so much, it's not mainly due to how he looks or his age, it's due to his behaviour which so happens to correlate with his age and how he looks while doing it..

Reactions: 9
Watching him attempting trends and just making himself look worse is my new favourite sport

Reactions: 11
Watching him attempting trends and just making himself look worse is my new favourite sport
Can’t lie the first trend that he’s done which he actually seems to have understood let’s all give him a round of applause usually he misses the complete point in trends 😭😭😭 Don’t know if I’d be so smug about my views when they’re all because people think I’m a nonce though

Reactions: 2
The comments on the videos (and obvs the videos themselves) mocking him get more likes than his actual videos!!!

Reactions: 5
BC67BFE8-45C4-427D-AF4D-A3CC598860F4.png

Gained 1.6 million likes in the last 30 days apparently but I’m not seeing it?

Reactions: 8
That wouldn’t even bring him enough revenue to live off of. KSI was being interviewed, he has 10 million followers on TikTok and he said the total he has made from TikTok so far is £3000. It gives you peanuts compared to YouTube. If he is relying on cameo alone he is in trouble because that won’t last.

And he should hope people stay subscribing to his lives but I can’t imagine that will last forever either.

And who would go near his terrible image and give him brand deals? Which is where most influencers make their money.

Reactions: 13
That wouldn’t even bring him enough revenue to live off of. KSI was being interviewed, he has 10 million followers on TikTok and he said the total he has made from TikTok so far is £3000. It gives you peanuts compared to YouTube. If he is relying on cameo alone he is in trouble because that won’t last.

And he should hope people stay subscribing to his lives but I can’t imagine that will last forever either.

And who would go near his terrible image and give him brand deals? Which is where most influencers make their money.
Which explains why he quickly changed the subject when Amy started saying that you get peanuts from making TikTok content!

Do you think he ever just realises, like properly REALISES how deeply he's fucked the rest of his life up. The internet is forever. The second someone types in his name, even 20 years from now, it'll all be about how much of a creepy n0nce he is. Once you've got that n0nce label, there's no getting away from it. He will never be able to get a proper job ever again. His entire online footprint is literally just thousands upon thousands of people disliking him, and being creeped out by him and worse. The word groomer is attached to his name. He's absolutely fucked. It's very satisfying.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He did mention he was going to be spending time with som

He mentioned on a live he was going to be spending the week with someone so I think he might actually be cosplaying as a dad this week 😱
Anyone find it odd that he insinuates he’s going to be spending time with a woman when it’s his son he’s done this before and I just find it so odd

Reactions: 24
His last video was back at his Dad's gaff? So either he had it in drafts or he's spent one afternoon with his kid before rushing back.

And since he's flexing his new H&M trousers he's obviously back at his Dad's. He's not very good at keeping a low profile in any manner, absolute wombat.

Reactions: 5
It’s hilarious that most photos/videos taken of/with him are by teenagers .. the guy is a meme in the worst way possible

Thread title suggestion:

Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #42
Fart in the bath, door to the head, anger stripes bright red

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'New location unlocked, agent messaged ive (sic) a tiktok to make'.

I can only imagine the message.

'Paul, drop EVERYTHING you are doing. You HAVE to make this tiktok. Hear me out. What I'm thinking right, is do a dance, but more importantly grab your jumper whilst dancing. Also, and I can't stress this enough, it is absolutely IMPERATIVE that you use the same song you've used in so many tiktoks already. Sorry? No... no. REPETITION Paul. Repetition. People don't like new content, trust me I'm your social media manager. The way you're going to make it, the way you're REALLY going to make it, is if you do a video doing the exact same thing youve done numerous times before, to the same music youve used numerous times before. Trust me.'

There's no agent, Paul, is there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.