Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALSO only just seen the live clip of him walking into the door IM HOWLING!! new thread title suggestion??

Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #42 Kissing carer, hotel robe wearer, Paul’s dads bathroom door gave him a right terror.
Where is this!!

Reactions: 2
don't get why he can't just move to cheltenham , its down the road from his son while not being in gloucester for him to get sad about the 'memories' , just constantly seems like excuses to get rid of any parental responsibility by moving far away and doing the bare minimum , at the end of the day even if the area gets him down because of the past, being close to your son is reason enough to be there ?
He won't be able to afford a house in Cheltenham.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the video of him in the hotel room!!!! HOWLING!!! I swear he's lived such a sheltered and boring life. He thinks he's in bloody Claridges! The way he was zooming in on the water glasses and wine....HAAAAAAAAAA! Why does he show off so much about normal things? It makes me feel a bit sorry for him. Then I slap myself in the face and get a grip!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the video of him in the hotel room!!!! HOWLING!!! I swear he's lived such a sheltered and boring life. He thinks he's in bloody Claridges! The way he was zooming in on the water glasses and wine....HAAAAAAAAAA! Why does he show off so much about normal things? It makes me feel a bit sorry for him. Then I slap myself in the face and get a grip!
I know, he is like a child who has never stayed in a hotel before. I am actually embarrassed for him. He has obviously not lived. So pathetic :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Omg his poor dad getting the door slammed in his face like that i can’t cope 💀💀💀

Them videos of him in a home shop, why is the back of his head so FLAT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
66 million views in the last 60 days but 3.4 million likes since your accounts inception Paul..

that’s not a success, that’s people mocking you from afar

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What even happened to him taking time off social media? Hasn’t he still been posting videos every day? Maybe he wasn’t getting enough attention from the laydees since he can’t seem to go a single day without seeking validation from 19 year olds

Reactions: 5
What even happened to him taking time off social media? Hasn’t he still been posting videos every day? Maybe he wasn’t getting enough attention from the laydees since he can’t seem to go a single day without seeking validation from 19 year olds
Duh… his agent told him to post. Keep up 🙄😂

• Haha
He really doesn’t help himself to be likeable does he? The new video is just plain arrogant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.