Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when he’s going to go live next 🤔 he’s hardly been actually away during his social media break 😂😂

Reactions: 4
It’s just Paul and his multiple personalities
I think he just says it to sound like he’s with somebody. But at the beginning of the video he’s having an emotional meltdown. Doesn’t sound like he’s good company if he’s making videos being miserable. Bit of an insult to the guest eh 😂

Reactions: 6
I just can’t understand how you can be the laughing stock of the internet rn and just keep going, making new content

• Haha
Reactions: 22
snapshot saville though :LOL:. People taking the piss keep popping up on my tiktok and in the comments people are saying "we will see a netflix documentary about him one day"(in a bad way paul don't get too excited).

Imagine the poor actor being cast as him

Reactions: 4
No one wants a pic with Paul because they're starstruck in any way. I wonder how that sits with him when he has a brief stage of 'thinking'.
don't get why he can't just move to cheltenham , its down the road from his son while not being in gloucester for him to get sad about the 'memories' , just constantly seems like excuses to get rid of any parental responsibility by moving far away and doing the bare minimum , at the end of the day even if the area gets him down because of the past, being close to your son is reason enough to be there ?
The way he's been thrown around the internet the past few days he's better off living in that field next to his Dad's. At least the green green grass doesn't mock him.

The hotel Paul is in is £160 odd quid a night, no wonder he's miserable shelling out for a no show 😂

Work 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but if people were comparing you to Jimmy Saville on the internet you’d just delete all your presence really wouldn’t you? For the LOVE OF GOD STOP ASKING HIM FOR PICTURES ON THE STREET!!!!! i know I’ve said it before but this is exactly why he thinks he’s an internet sensation

Don't know how but even his tiny piss eyes are winding me up today
Me too 🤣 the videos of him tugging his shirt around are making me want to smash my head off a wall

Reactions: 12
No one wants a pic with Paul because they're starstruck in any way. I wonder how that sits with him when he has a brief stage of 'thinking'.

The way he's been thrown around the internet the past few days he's better off living in that field next to his Dad's. At least the green green grass doesn't mock him.

The hotel Paul is in is £160 odd quid a night, no wonder he's miserable shelling out for a no show 😂

Work 😂
no longer single but spoken for

Reactions: 1
Stop using the word worldie to describe showers and other random tit 😂
typical of someone of another generation trying to relate to the youngers but getting the slang completely wrong! my mum sometimes says something is on fleek but completely wrong context 😂

Reactions: 5
ALSO only just seen the live clip of him walking into the door IM HOWLING!! new thread title suggestion??

Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #42 Kissing carer, hotel robe wearer, Paul’s dads bathroom door gave him a right terror.

he looks close to tears in every one i’ve seen
He absolutely crumbles with even the slightest interaction with a male. I saw the video and my brain immediately screamed WHOS SIXTEEN?!?!😌 I’m sure as soon as he said hello Paul asks if he wants a picture… desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.