Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if someone’s highlighted it - new video caption ‘did you peep’ sorry… who’s teaching him this lingo, I just, so many questions like he really wants to be half his age doesn’t he

Jesussss

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He’s buying likes now… look at the last 3 videos compared to the rest of them 😂😂😂😂

His agent would surely be telling him to do more professionally edited videos. I don’t believe he has a agent at all. If he did they would be in his bios so people could contact him

To say he does dance videos he doesn’t half put no effort in

Reactions: 2
That new video looks like another song promo and if you check out others who have been 'asked' to promote the song clip, they're all young. Imagine the artist checking out engagement and then Paul is doing his usual jumper dancing. Knobhead.

Now that he's obviously back at his Dad's reading Young Teen fiction, will he dare to go live today? He's due a meltdown.

Reactions: 10
for the bleeping life of me i CANNOT understand how he dances the exact bleeping same to different beats and genres of music

carnival paul *activated*

Reactions: 14
btw just a reminder that you can ‘hire’ ‘social media managers / agents’ from cheap websites like fiver, where work is outsourced to countries like China. some of these ‘organisations’ will buy or ‘generate’ likes for you as part of their package. paul previously had a social media manager from china (confirmed by him) so it’s definitely that kind of deal. literally anyone could do it. they also reach out to people promising deals so even if they approached you Paul, it doesn’t mean you’re hot tit. it just means they can get you to pay them while you don’t actually benefit at all.

side note, but there’s no way in hell someone can go from approx 2500 likes per tiktok to over 30k organically. especially with the low quality of content paul produces (no real intent or story or personal approach to his ‘content’)

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.