Beautybeyondthe_eye/Snapshoteye #41 pedalo on the streets, low energy in the sheets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if his agent was a catfish too and turned out to be some random bleep just having a laugh hahahaahh

he did say that this “agent” approached him first and i doubt old man paul has a clue what a social media agent even means and which ones are reliable and legitimate etc. Surely no one reputable would take on pee-dough paul

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just thinking about that shortlived trip to Cheltenham which was hopefully to see his son..

You have to question; if he has all these funds why doesnt he get a hotel room for him and his son up where he is for a week or two, especially considering its the summer holidays?

Reactions: 8
I can’t seem to figure how old his son is? Given the age difference of the mum and Paul I know we roughly know?

Cos I don’t get the feeling he’s young teenager?

Reactions: 1
Just thinking about that shortlived trip to Cheltenham which was hopefully to see his son..

You have to question; if he has all these funds why doesnt he get a hotel room for him and his son up where he is for a week or two, especially considering its the summer holidays?
I saw a comment on one of the parody accounts, can’t remember which, and someone had replied (in regards to Paul seeing his son) something about the current economic climate and financial difficulties of travelling etc etc.

I had to laugh. He manages just fine to afford train tickets if he’s wanting to travel to take crap pictures and meet young girls 😂 his lack of seeing his son is bugger all to do with money, and 100% cause he can’t be arsed/isn’t interested/his kid is probably mortified about him.

Reactions: 17
Paul doesn’t have an agent unless he is getting catfished by someone. He is too problematic and rude nobody would take him on he has no talent or target audience there is no where for him to go in this social media world 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Hi all. I’ve Been watching you all and Paul from a far and feel compelled to write something here. I work in the influencer Industry, my job is to work with brands and agents and connect them to talent to create content. I am talking real grown up business where hundreds of thousands of pounds are exchanged.

so when I say that there is NO WAY any credible brand is working with brand please believe me. His so called “agent”…. Can’t wait for them to slide into my inbox and tell me what the appeal is.

He is problematic for MANY reasons, however if we are looking at Just his metrics, the follower count doesn’t correspond with the likes. The fact there’s no comments doesn’t help my brand understand what their consumers are saying or think of their service/ product

Before we contract anyone, we have to get screen grabs of performance

This is just BASIC influencer marketing. His arrogance is outstanding and I have no Doubt that his agent is a shark.

same with chelsea Lee art…. They think because kids are giving them money in lives equates Success and quitting their jobs, my advice, you’ll be old news in no time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Paul if you turn your comments on I promise you your views will increase ten fold, that seems to be all you care about

Reactions: 11
New video! Has Paul taken comments on board and decided to make new and interesting conte- oh wait he's doing the same dances to the same song from the other day in the same spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does he actually know what it means to turn up their nose? Or is he just being a vile bleep

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.